Why Barack Obama will be the Chosen One

Zippo

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 04:51 pm
I think Barack Obama will be chosen (by his masters who control America) for one reason only... and that reason would be to take sole responsibility for using nuclear weapons on a chosen (by his masters) middle easter country (Iran?). Obviously, his masters would not want to use a white person. He is the ideal candidate. (black race would get the blame). Then thousands of black people would be killed by Muslims all over the world - (divide and rule)

Poor Mr Obama won't even know what had happened during those chaotic events (he'd possibily be assassinated or black mailed into keeping quite)

Barack Obama 08 and WWIII... are you ready?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 509 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 05:14 pm
So Zip, does your brain ever hurt from thinking up all this crazy stuff ?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 10:41 pm
Re: Why Barack Obama will be the Chosen One
Zippo wrote:
I think Barack Obama will be chosen (by his masters who control America) for one reason only... and that reason would be to take sole responsibility for using nuclear weapons on a chosen (by his masters) middle easter country (Iran?). Obviously, his masters would not want to use a white person. He is the ideal candidate. (black race would get the blame). Then thousands of black people would be killed by Muslims all over the world - (divide and rule)

Poor Mr Obama won't even know what had happened during those chaotic events (he'd possibily be assassinated or black mailed into keeping quite)

Barack Obama 08 and WWIII... are you ready?

Personally, I wouldn't even think your conspiracy theory would make a movie that would only be a DVD. The theory is not the reality.

If Obama was our President there might be a benefit with Africa, since there are natural resources in Africa that no other continent has. We have a space program, and so does China. Certain minerals are needed to build space stations, etc. Plus, China has been ingratiating itself to some oil producing countries in Africa, by doing public works projects. Perhaps a Black President whose family came from Kenya could be a good diplomat towards African countries?

The reality may be that in a world that is not a majority Caucasian, a Black President may just make sense in a world that is not Eurocentric anymore. I personally believe Americans vote based on a candidate's beliefs, whether the candidate is conservative or liberal. Race is so 20th century. Republicans would vote for a conservative Black candidate.

Why are you focussing on race? It is a red herring really.

Speaking of red herring; it goes with bagels and cream cheese - there's your segue to a post on Israel.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 11:18 pm
Re: Why Barack Obama will be the Chosen One
Foofie wrote:

Speaking of red herring; it goes with bagels and cream cheese - there's your segue to a post on Israel.

Laughing Clever.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 07:55 am
This was a thread designed to maximize Obama's votes. One mistake, I should have also used his middle name "Hussain".

Barack 'Hussain' Obama - would have gotten Muslim votes

Using Obama's race to blame Blacks causing internal conflict - would have gotten white supremist votes

Obama nuking Iran - would have gotten Jewish votes

WIII idea - would have gotten republican votes

All the people who ignored my conspiracy - would have gotten Democratic votes

Green Witch, Why did you have to spoil it Mad
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 08:04 am
Green Witch wrote:
So Zip, does your brain ever hurt from thinking up all this crazy stuff ?

Green Witch,
You have made a classic blunder. You assumed Zip has a brain.
Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 08:41 am
Zippo wrote:
T

Well, I was about to say don't worry Zippo - no one pays attention to me, but then Parados posted and proved me wrong.

Zippo, I sometimes actually enjoy your lunatic fringe posts. I do think you have a brain, you are very creative, but so full of hate (and youth) that you don't know how to work it to your advantage. If you were to take all your crazy energy and project it into doing some good you might create a little happiness in this world for yourself and your people. Battling it out here with a handful of Americans is sort of pointless. Stop thinking like Bush. I suggest you read a good biography of Gandhi to get my point.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 12:17 pm
Zippo wrote:
This was a thread designed to maximize Obama's votes. One mistake, I should have also used his middle name "Hussain".

Barack 'Hussain' Obama - would have gotten Muslim votes

Using Obama's race to blame Blacks causing internal conflict - would have gotten white supremist votes

Obama nuking Iran - would have gotten Jewish votes

WIII idea - would have gotten republican votes

All the people who ignored my conspiracy - would have gotten Democratic votes

Do you think you are using the forum for its original intent do discuss/debate political views? You don't seem to be involved in discussion nor debate, in my opinion, but something else? Would you be so kind to explain what you are attempting to effect with your posts? This one was not going to maximize Obama's votes, since every point you made, might have caused a vote against Obama by another group. Your above analysis, in my opinion, is one-sided; it doesn't allow for the reaction of other group's reaction to each point of yours.

And, Jews don't want Iran bombed, since there is still a 3,000 year old Jewish community in Iran, in addition to many innocent civilians of other religions. They might just prefer a new political administration. Do you think it appropriate to claim American Jews are willing to bomb a country?This accusation is really inappropriate.

And, how many people do you think read your posts, to affect the election? Also, in my opinion, this particular post is so convoluted, many readers may not have followed your logic. "Word bites" Zippo. That's what the public is used to in the media.

Unless I'm totally incorrect of understanding your "posting history," you are pro-Palestinian. If that is correct, then McCain would be your preferred choice of candidate, since his willingness to have a United States presence in the Middle East for a very long time would give stability to the region that would allow for a stable two-state solution with the Palestinians and the Israelis. Barack, perhaps, wouldn't even be inclined to broker a two-state solution, since he seems to be more oriented towards a U.S. that becomes more concerned with the folks back home. In other words, stability to the Middle East cost shekels; if money is going to social programs in the U.S., under a Democratic administration, guess what would likely be put on a back burner.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 12:41 pm
Foofie, you take up so much web space to say so little. I mean, Green Witch summed up your post with her one line.

Anyway, here i have proved you wrong:

Foofie wrote:
Do you think it appropriate to claim American Jews are willing to bomb a country?This accusation is really inappropriate.

Poll: 71% of Israelis want U.S. to strike Iran

"Fully 71 percent of Israelis believe that the United States should launch a military attack on Iran.."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/860903.html

====================

About McCain? read this: ( http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd342.htm )

U.S. Constitution, Sec. II, Sec. 1, Clause 5: The Presidency:
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 08:35 pm
Zippo wrote:
Foofie, you take up so much web space to say so little. I mean, Green Witch summed up your post with her one line.

Anyway, here i have proved you wrong:

Foofie wrote:
Do you think it appropriate to claim American Jews are willing to bomb a country?This accusation is really inappropriate.

Poll: 71% of Israelis want U.S. to strike Iran

"Fully 71 percent of Israelis believe that the United States should launch a military attack on Iran.."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/860903.html

====================

About McCain? read this: ( http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd342.htm )

U.S. Constitution, Sec. II, Sec. 1, Clause 5: The Presidency:

What you said initially implied, "American Jews" (since they can vote in our elections). Your above statistic refers to Israelis. They are two different groups. American Jews may be pro-Israel, but they are not Israeli, and don't march lock-step with Israelis. If they did, they would be all Republicans and pro-Bush (many Israelis are very pro-Bush). You must know the majority of American Jews are Democrats?

And, please don't give me assignments to read. When I want a professor, assigning me homework, I'll find someone that I will be sure has the credentials to do that.

And, now you can read this from Wikipedia:

The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, and with liberty and justice for all.", should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute.

In other words, your political posting, in my opinion, needs to refocus on what we are - Americans. The post you made could be misconstrued to be divisive for us Americans. And you know we are all one nation united!
0 Replies