It Has Not Escaped My Attention.......

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 02:33 pm
That in their cutesie little vote for California Govenor poll, Taco Bell has assigned Grey Davis the SOFT and CHICKEN taco. I didn't realize they were affiliated with the Bush gang, the GOP or Fox News, because this is definitely the kind of "Fair and Balanced" poll that is so prevalent today.

Perhaps when they sit around the board room they have "George's and Arnolds' Ass" flavored BIG,BEEFY,STUFFED Burritos.

What idiots.

Which of the Bush cartel parent companies is Pepsico affiliated with? Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 558 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 02:41 pm
You're speaking of the poll Bill Simon ran? How transparant can you get? Well, Simon is destined to become in invisible man so you can't get much more transparant than that. Ahhnold isn't running on the "I'd rather be right than Governor" because he isn't that far right. But then, neither was Reagan until he attained the office.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 05:19 pm
i wonder if the canajun vote could be used to skew the results?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2003 05:22 pm
In this day and time, any Republican is bad news. Look how favorably everyone viewed Colin Powell prior to his becoming Bush's lap dog.
0 Replies