"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:12 am
Thanks for the heads up and much obliged Cool
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:52 am
Hey I hope there are some jellybeans left! I like the green or purple ones the best! Crunchies yum I haven't had one of them in ages! What they are all gone! surely there is one left in the captains cabin!

Well did sleep after taking a sleeping tablet, which made me so tired this morning and we all got up late! Feeling low as a result, children and I all had a good cry over breakfast and then we didn't want to finish breakfast!

It is that dog walking time again and it's hailing and blowing a gale, so must wrap up and then staying in chilling, watch some DVD's, play on Wii or board games with the kids.

Happy Good Friday - haven't got any chocolate so, Izzie you eat some for me ! then you can get fat and I'll stay slim!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 04:00 am
Hi Black Tulip, returning Happy Good Friday wishes to you. I would give that dog walk a miss this morning if I were you, sounds like the type of weather that will give you a good cold. Why don't you take the children to Izzie, she'll be glad to see you, and who knows may have some chocolate in her 'cabin'. Hope your low will climb to a high by the end of the day.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 04:09 am
Black tulip I have some dark chocolate for you right here Idea
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 07:14 am
Good Morning (Afternoon) Dutchy BigRed and Black Tulip. I feel like a truck hit me! I'll shake that off soon though. I have big plans today. Going to get to work on many of projects. The boys are going to a neighbors to play and I am going to focus here on getting things organized.

Hoping you all have a good day!
See you here and there!
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 08:31 am
Good morning / afternoon / evening Smile

Sorry to have missed you all this morning. It's blowing a hooley outside and had a big storm last nite. It was sooooooooooooo loud. I wrapped a blanket around me at about 5am (darn that insomnia!) and went and stood outside to listen to the wind blowing through my avenue of trees where I live. Gosh it was amazing - like big waves crashing on rocks, or a train as it comes out of a tunnel - just so incredibly loud - takes your breath away. Absolutely awesome.

So - late start to the day - but I can see blue sky thru the clouds. Gonna get on with some bits and pieces but will be up on deck watching out for dolphins.

Wishing everyone a lovely day.

(((((((crew))))))) lovin y'all x Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:27 am
Good afternoon Miss Llzzie; I did so enjoy your conversation:

YABBER LINER: - (at night) "Move out of my way"

Canadian voice: -"No. We can't"

YABBER LINER: - "Ours is an important big ship with a pirate crew and attacking equipments"

Canadian voice: -"We are a light house on a small islandÂ…. We cannot move" Wink
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 09:41 am
Tryagain wrote:
Good afternoon Miss Llzzie; I did so enjoy your conversation:

YABBER LINER: - (at night) "Move out of my way"

Canadian voice: -"No. We can't"

YABBER LINER: - "Ours is an important big ship with a pirate crew and attacking equipments"

Canadian voice: -"We are a light house on a small islandÂ…. We cannot move" Wink

YABBER LINER: - "Oh - OK lighthouse family - we will come to you"

Canadian Voice: - "Really"

YABBER LINER: - "Yeah - you light up our life - we come in peace"

Canadian Voice: "Cooool - That's good to know"

YABBER LINER: "No worries - put kettle on, we'll anchor up and come to you when we can?"

Canadian Voice: "Just follow the light - we'll see you safely thru"

YABBER LINER: "Hey, we always do - and thanku" Smile

K CREW - lighthouse leave - let's go make friends a? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:02 am
oh - love this song....

Lighthouse Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TtnfjOp0zQ&feature=related
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:29 am
Hi there Izzie and the rest of the crew!

Lighthouse Family is a purdy song!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:31 am
That is pretty Izzie!
Hi Brooke!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:31 am
Hey Babbling

How u doin? Love good music - the clouds need a bit of lifting today - it's hailing here now and freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing - (well, not that bad) just chilly and grey Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:33 am
Hey mismi-dixie-me.

Did you have a good sleep hunni? How's things in dixie world? Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:36 am
slow as molasses!

One of the twins has a migraine Crying or Very sad . So I am sitting in here keeping watch. All the lights are off...I don't really feel like I can leave him until he quits hurting. He has had them since he was 4 - he has them more when he gets overtired. I am afraid the trip to the beach and to Mobile did that to him. I feel bad.

Hopefully it will be over soon. He will sleep it off.

How are those tootsies - and you? :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:41 am
Hi mismi! Hope your little one feels better soon! Migrains are no fun!

It's cold here, too, Izzie! Calling for snow this afternoon, but ya know what? I don't even care! I have the day off from everything today! Yippeee!

Was making up a list for when I go shopping. I have to bake pies to take to my Mom's on Sunday and for some reason I started thinking of all the good recipes that there are in the UK. For instance ...

Bubble and Squeek

The "famous" fish and chips.

Sausage Rolls

Crumpets and Pikelets!

Yum-yum. Now I'm hungry
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:44 am
Thanks Brooke - I think it is easing up...

Now I'm hungry!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:00 am
mismi40 wrote:

Now I'm hungry!

Laughing

I have some cold pizza in the frig and that's where I'm headed!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:00 am
Hey girls

Hope dixie-boy feels better soon. Lights out and cold compress on head. Bless him. Kids tend to struggle when they're overtired but you have to remember the good time they had which caused the tiredness - tho at times it's kinda like - oh my, just for normality a? (Bit like when we've had a bit too much partying and the head-hurt is there to remind us the next day!)

BabblingGirl - cake baking - how good are you!!!!!!!!!!! One of my colleagues brought me round the most DEEEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS chocolate cake the other day .... so in honour of your baking - I'm gonna go have a piece. Plenty for the crew too..............

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7186/p1010172ze2.jpg

here - have a piece ? Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:08 am
yummy...I need to go dig through my refrigerator...I don't think I have anything like that around and I am too darned tired to make anything...pizza rolls...just not the same though! Razz

drooling now Izzie... :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:40 am
Izzie wrote:

BabblingGirl - cake baking - how good are you!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg....that cake looks good! I will need to put chocolate on my grocery list now. :wink:

I don't think I'm TOO bad at baking. Considering that when I was a lil chit growing up, my Mom couldn't turn around, for running into me. I used to follow her around. Watching everything she did! Poor Mom.
So now, she actually thinks I bake a better Apple Pie than she does. I dunno about that, but they do come out pretty good. Crust and all.

HOWEVER........I think you all are prolly better cooks than I am, so I'll just follow you around and watch! And of course, help ya eat it!
Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 06:28:38