"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:50 am
Poor Mismi boy, hope he feels better soon, migraines are a real bummer!

Izzie do I see chocolate before my eyes! Nope just a mirage! Bought a cake mix but have I done it? no try tomorrow or Sunday!

We sat and watch Ben Hur and played the Wii now about to get some tea and watch Beowulf. So just relaxed with the kids, is it time to open the wine? Well going to anyway.

Weather is horrid, really cold and hail, rain and lots of wind!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 11:58 am
We are nearly at the big 200 page, just shows how we can yabber!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:58 pm
Just wanted to stop by and say hi Very Happy
I didn't take the time to read back to see how everyone is doing Embarrassed
Hopefully, everyone is doing okay or at least hanging in there.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:58 pm
That just goes to show how much folks appreciate this thread!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:18 pm
... and shows how much the crew enjoy each others company. Thanku all. x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:24 pm
It is true - sweet bunch of folks (with one exception Razz ) here!

Okay - if I kicked my toe on the chair 10 minutes ago and it is still hurting so bad I want to cry - do you think that means it is broken?

cuss! that hurt.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:13 pm
"I kicked my toe on the chair 10 minutes ago and it is still hurting so bad I want to cry - do you think that means it is broken?"

I do hope not; but to be on the safe side take it to a good woodwork shop so they can check it out! Laughing

"It is true - sweet bunch of folks (with one exception ) here!"

Ok! I can take a hint; I'll pack my bags and head off into the cold, cold snow! Crying or Very sad :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:19 pm
Oh BabyBlue - I'm sure she didn't mean you - snow is cold and you're already blue.... think the PINKbro is hot tho - he may need some cooling down :wink:

NAH - we like him PINK Rolling Eyes

Missy - let us know a.s.a.p. about toe and news... (xox)
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:26 pm
Do you think she meant Dutchy? Yeah! It must be him - on ya bike mate! Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:28 pm
Good morning all, just cycled by, what have I missed?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:30 pm
The page count Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:31 pm
What goes round; comes round! Didn't you know that? Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:32 pm
Nah - she didn't mean the Bear.... he spin's everyone around and he's way to sweet :wink:

oh oh oh - SHE MEANT THE SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked That has gotta be the one a? :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:36 pm
Damn that trouser snake! Shocked
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:37 pm
Have you got your threads mixed up try, nobody asks questions around here, you should know that.
Did I see a water nymph climb aboard just now, she looks as good as ever all wet. Hi TTH.
Wonder where the Captain is, probably entertaining guest in her cabin, will wander over and have a look.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:41 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Damn that trouser snake! Shocked

Yep - the PINK crewmember needs to cool down a? Rolling Eyes

Hey TTHun - guess what girlie - you are the 200th page turner - would you like to choose the next theme nite Question

(Hey TTHun - never seen you so happy at the top of a page before Laughing )
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:45 pm
Okay - for those of you who do not know - G-baby stuck an itty bitty battery in his ear. I could not get it out here and I panicked. So I packed up the boys and headed to the dr. The nurse looked in it and said we might have to go to Children's Hospital. So I looked in there again...I pulled his little ear out and the battery shifted to the side. I pulled open the dr's drawer (not drawers) with all the tooks in it (please no comments) and found a little blunt ended pick...I then flicked the side of the battery toward me and it popped out. We walked out of the office without even having to pay a co-pay. HA...tell me we might have to go to the hospital over something like that....I think not.

My toe...it is sore but Try you are right...the chair is irrepairable :wink: Razz

Okay enough excitement for my day. I am going to go get a White Ale and sit and watch The X-Files. So love David Duchovny.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 04:16 pm
Hey crew

Mismi - so glad the little fella is OK. Well done you. If I ever need someone to pick my locks - I'll know who to call a? :wink:

Enjoy your Special Agent with his X most certainly does find the spot Rolling Eyes Can you send him this way - I could do with one right now :wink:

Love to one and all - will be on a little shore leave doing a Mission Impossible here - however, Anything Is Possible - so fingers crossed. Hug me big guys - need a hug Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 04:20 pm
Just for you girls:
x files here we come

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=David+Duchovny&btnG=Search+Images
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 04:30 pm
Black tulip wrote:

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7619/californiweeds500vt7.jpg

oh noooooooooooooo ...... the snake is hugging him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 04:24:04