"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:59 pm
The she-devilish-grin girlies are all here Bear - where are you - we've been yabbering :wink: (coffee's getting cold!)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:00 pm
DDXX have no fear, Bear has been there and done that, can mix it with the best of them, and make them pant for more. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:04 pm
HO HO HO ! Arrow

come and sit on the deck Bear and chill - we don't need no panting or ranting onboard! Now if you wanna go do some painting and granting - well, the hull is looking as tho it could do with a coat! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:07 pm
Oh Izzie how can you suggest painting the hull when I'm thinking of painting the town red with DDXX. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:13 pm
Oh Bear - here we go then... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiVi0mdTnLY

Twisted Evil devilish!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:28 pm
Izzie wrote:

JPB (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((xox)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Hope the trip was good hunni and that you are home safe and sound. Hugs to all x

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((xox)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) right back at 'ya! Yep, got home this afternoon -- about 12 hours before the next blizzard is due to hit. 6-9" of snow tonight and tomorrow. I'm soooooo tired of winter but it's good to be home. Leaving again Monday for New Orleans with Mr B, M and her friend. This one is just for fun.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:29 pm
Wow - come back from the garden again and did't realise I had been whisked away to paint the town red. I think I enjoyed it (did I Dutchy)?? :wink:

Izzieliz gotta tell you every time I see your avatar I keep thinking of "you know it is going to be a bad day if you put your knickers on backwards" Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 06:49 pm
JPB - Oh my gosh - you still have more snow on it's way. It's nearly April! Shocked I'm sure the trip to N'Awlins will be sooooo good (that's where I got the masquerade mask I wore the other day in Nov88) - such a beautiful city - tho I guess it's changed alot now a?

Indeedee - my tag line just sums me up girlie - reach for the stars and realise you're pretty little dress is hitched up in them knickers - makes me laugh and encourages me to try and make sure it's gonna be a good day! - Oh Oh Oh - look what I'm drinking out of.... right now ... as we're yabbering!

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3601/p1010463tn9.jpg

How happy is that! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:19 pm
JPB - hope you lots fun in N.O. Wow that is a lot of snow.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:23 pm
deedeexx wrote:
I think I enjoyed it (did I Dutchy)?? :wink:

Girlie - his culinary whisking skills are second to none - I'd hazard a guess he can whisk with the best of them when painting the town red a?) :wink:

Ship's Log

It's been so great to see so much yabbering going on board today. Our mismi came home having had a fab time with the family and then went onto MaMa/PaPaMismi's to be spoilt - good for her. Good to hear too, that S-boy's wee foot has improved - hope all goes well with the x-rays - keep us updated girlie. Our RH-DJ has been giving us tunes, WW-WOM, VBV, JPB, Alex24…, TTH, BlueBoy, Stormy, Indeedee and of course, our Bosun have all been around and taking the helm. Just so nice to have everyone sharing their worlds. Very Happy

Well, it's Good Friday here now and I wanted to wish one and all a very peaceful time over the next few days. Hope that all who have their families around them make wonderful new memories - especially with the kidlets - and hope all the crew, wherever you are - get to see something that makes me you smile inside and laugh out loud during your days.

So………………. as the insomniac watch commences - I noticed earlier that Stormy loves her jellybeans (not choc) and TTHun has no chocolate ….

Therefore … Jellybeans in abundance for all who wish…

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9133/jellysy9.jpg

And, in the UK we have an expression "Get That Friday Feeling" with a Crunchie. So here's some chocolate for our crew to enjoy on Good Friday (chocolate wrapped around honeycomb). MMMM MMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5151/crunchieii7.jpg

Wishing you all a "GOOD FRIDAY".

Crew - you are the Best Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:33 pm
Thanks for you for your lovely sentiments & wishes Izzie - know they come from a good heart! I have finished outside for a while now and daughter is bringing a movie over, we will put bubs down for his afternoon nap, mama will come in and we will have a ladies movie and a couple of chards. My daughter and her husband's extension is coming on well and it seems to be working out with the three families plus some, living on the one property. Will post pics when it is finishes as well as next stage of drought proof garden.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 07:36 pm
Hey Indeedee

Enjoy your movie - kinda nice for the DDgirls to watch movies together a? Hope it's a goodun (The Full Monty is good for a chuckle!) :wink:

Have a lovely time. Catchya later girlie x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:06 pm
Taking the "Yabber-Liner" through uncharted but safe waters, cargo to valuable to take any risks. Bear enjoying the calm waters of the Pacific Ocean as we're heading towards an uninhabited tropical island. How does that sound ladies and gentlemen? Ready for some hula grass skirt dancing? Well have a look at this guys and see what the girls have in store for us. Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl_XYD9c4S4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8x7pmAdgGI
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:47 pm
WOW izzie that was a nice poem...u had there..i oughht to see the movie .i like kevin costner..esp his smile :wink: have loved his "perfect world" beautiful it is....
and yeah if u ready to giggle throughout and a meaningful tear in the end..just watch "Life is beautiful" u mustve seen it already still suggesting somethng tht i loved
h

HEY TTH...we missed you..hope u r alright now..dnt be lazy ok..make sure u do the exercise tht th doctors suggested..

rest of ye all - now that ur fill all getting into dancing mood eh? Dutchy hula dance was nice..i think the beauty lies in the sync..right? but ya a gud treat aftr sumptous food here
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 11:57 pm
Hi guys - just finished watching movie with girls "Sleeping with the Enemy" - good - had seen it few years ago - but kept you on your toes. Don't know if Izzieliz is still around - if not hope you have a good sleep captain. The bear is sailing into unknown territory - hope he doesn't get us lost. Annnnd he wants us to hula. Smile Bear - I think that is seriously going to rock the boat!! - Verby you must surely lead us in on that one :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:00 am
DDXX have no fear, the Bear is here. Laughing

Verbivore I must thank you for your gracious hospitality, I enjoyed the chana curry immensely. :wink:

Sailing on.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:47 am
Well goodnight whoever is still out there - I am going to select a few movies from my collection and enjoy. Movie marathon tonight I think. Maybe a pirate "The Black Swan" or a cowdie "Stagecoach" whatever - no crosswords or too much thinking - just a chill out and enjoy. Smile Talk to the motely crew tomorrow. Enjoy what's left of the night. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:31 am
Enjoy your night DDXX and not to much chilling out, remember what happened the other night, so, easy on the "Chardies". Smile
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 02:54 am
Did I miss the party, did ya'll have the bar bque without me ? Oh drats I always miss the good cookouts. Crying or Very sad I suppose I better get on the stick a little more often. Laughing Still I hope you all had a great cookout. Cool
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 03:10 am
Great barbie BigRed, company was fantastic , food and drinks superb, all had a marvellous time. Presently were heading for a tropical island for some hula skirt fun, so be warned, don't miss out this time. Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 08:34:40