"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:52 pm
Missy - so lovely to have you home hunni. Glad you had the best time. Yep - early nite for the kidlets and time for you and the Professor to chill together. Bet he missed you too.

Catch up with you soon Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:55 pm
Mismi - welcome back, sit back and chill, get some R&R in.

BBQ - Well I cleaned the mess afterwards, so think it was a success. Unfortunately I fell asleep so missed the good bits. But I know the food was brilliant!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
The food looked amazing...sorry I missed it. I am going to get a beer - anyone want a Corona Light - with a lime? :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
Gonna try some sleep now but might be back if no go! Night all
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:57 pm
mismi40 wrote:
The food looked amazing...sorry I missed it. I am going to get a beer - anyone want a Corona Light - with a lime? :wink:

Light, dark anything will suit me!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:57 pm
Black tulip wrote:
Gonna try some sleep now but might be back if no go! Night all

Good night Black Tulip, sleep well.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:01 pm
Try and sleep WW. Smile

mismi - I'll join you for a drink hun (will put the kettle on here - so we can chink bottle and mug - CHEERS. Bear, what you drinking - would you like a coffee ? Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:04 pm
Izzie said:
mismi - I'll join you for a drink hun (will put the kettle on here - so we can chink bottle and mug - CHEERS. Bear, what you drinking - would you like a coffee ? Smile[/quote]
Would love to join the ladies for a bit of yabber, make mine a tea please Captain. Well let's hear it mismi girl :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:18 pm
Whew! Eating some kickin' Cheddar and jalapeno tater chips with my beer...a little warmish....

It was great - the weather was amazing. It was quite windy so the water was churned up quite a bit..couldn't swim...plus the wind made it chilly willy - but of course the boys did not care. We walked pretty far out on a sand bar and found one of these...http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/misimi40/aMoonJelly.jpg

we scooped it up and buried it...it was pretty though...that pretty much ended the boys wanting to get out in the water though...those things hurt when they get you...

So I buried them in the sand and helped them make sandcastles and then we ate at a great seafood restaurant after we got cleaned up...it really was quite lovely..

I love my Momma and Daddy too...they are so sweet to me and the kids. We get spoiled every time we go down! Which personally...I like! Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:23 pm
Hunni - glad you did all that with your family. How is S-dixie-boy foot? Did it improve over the holiday. Glad too that MaMa/PaPaMismi spoilt you. Think you deserved it. Smile

OH GUYS - WISH YOU WERE HERE

I'M CRYING Crying or Very sad

Now some of you may know, I don't watch TV - (rugby exception of course!!!!!!!!!!!!)

well

I have just watched a film whilst I've been yabbering here - and now I'm blubbing - THE GUARDIAN - Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher - two of my favourite actors - oh man, what a film. See, now this is why I don't do TV - films like this make me cry. Rolling Eyes Gosh - such a good film - except for the end. A story of what other do to rescue other people. Massive respect.

""The movie title is introduced by a mythic tale: People lost at sea often claim they feel a presence lifting them to the surface, breathing life into their bodies while they are waiting for help to arrive. They call this presence "The Guardian.""
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:26 pm
I have wanted to see that film forever...love both of them as well. So it was a tear jerker huh? Think I will wait a bit...don't like to cry!

I am so glad to see you Izzie...should be back tomorrow...Sis in law got sick and couldn't make it to stay with us...I am sorry for her..but somewhat glad I am not running around here trying to take care of company...selfish - I know.

Take care of yourself sweet Izzie

rest of you - hope you have a wonderful day/evening...see you soon. :wink:
mis
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:27 pm
Here ya go dearie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCjN1dlaMWY

RH

Good film
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:33 pm
Can you lay your life down, so a stranger can live?
Can you take what you need, but take less than you give?
Could you close every day, without the glory and fame?
Could you hold your head high, when no one knows your name?
That's how legends are made, at least that's what they say.

We say goodbye, but never let go.
We live, we die, cause you can't save every soul.
Gotta take every chance to, show that you're the kinda man who;
Will never look back, never look down,
and never let go.

Can you lose everything, you ever had planned?
Can you sit down again, and play another hand?
Could you risk everything, for the chance of being alone?
Under pressure find the grace, or would you come undone?
That's how legends are made, at least that's what they say?

We live, we die, cause you can't save every soul.
and never let go.

Never let go, Never let go, Never let go

and never let go.

We live, we die, 'but you can't save every soul.
and never let go.

and never let go.

Never let go, Never let go, Never let go

Kinda says it all a?

Thanks RH - good film.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:44 pm
Back from the garden to make a cuppa and find everyone else having one. Yes Izzieliz have seen the movie and I did cry too. WELCOME BACK MISSY!!!! Glad you had a good time. I know what you mean about sometimes wishing company would not come. And no it is not selfish to want you time sometimes.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:46 pm
Izzie wrote:

Kinda says it all a?

Thanks RH - good film.

sure does.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:48 pm
Nice to see all you ladies around, got a kind of lonely here, but Bear feels heaps better now. Where the hell is that devil woman? Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:49 pm
deedeexx wrote:
And no it is not selfish to want you time sometimes.

Yep yep yep - talkin' my language girl. Smile

JPB (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((xox)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Hope the trip was good hunni and that you are home safe and sound. Hugs to all x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:50 pm
Oh...S'boy is fine...foot seems to be fine. Did not have one complaint...which was good. Still have an appt to get it x-rayed next week...I will let you know how it goes...sorry - the neighbors dogs got into our backyard...I had to rig something over the hole they dug...sweet puppies...pain in the keester though...okey dokey - I am running!

See you all later!
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:52 pm
Wow! Hello DeeDee, RH and JPB! good to see you all!
Okay - REALLY got to go now...see you soon
mis :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 05:57 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Nice to see all you ladies around, got a kind of lonely here, but Bear feels heaps better now. Where the hell is that devil woman? Laughing

Now bear do you really think you can handle a little devil?? :wink: You might get what you wished for.
Good morning JPB. Having a good one?? Smile Morning to you to rocky.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 10:25:58