"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:26 pm
Good morning one at all, Good Friday here in this part of the world, and a cool day at that. Nice to see our Izzie back and to read her interesting post. So sorry to learn you have to go under again so the surgeon can fix what he 'screwed' up the first time. You are a remarkable lady and I'm sure you'll get over this small hiccup with ease. It will be cool when you can run up trees as try suggested and join the Bear. Smile

Pleased to see so many visitors called in overnight, proves we're sailing in the right direct direction. From Downunder I wish the crew a very Happy Easter and go easy on them easter eggs.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
Goodmorning Bear Smile Goodafternoon Blue Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:33 pm
G'day to you both!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:43 pm
Good morning and happy easter Izzieliz, Dutchy and Try. Looking good for the tootsies Izzieliz - good luck with the problem one. I woke up on a lovely soft pillow this morning and must admit have had one of the best nights sleep in a while. (thank you alex) Smile Nothing planed for today - just a bit of gardening and my time. Children and grandkids are invading tomorrow night and the next day.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:45 pm
Dee Dee, looks like you will be run off your tootsies too!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:48 pm
Hey Girlie

Oh - enjoy your peace whilst you can. Hey - do you do the Easter Egg hunt at your house with the kids? (OH - might be a bit hot outside) Question
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:55 pm
We have the easter egg hunt planned for Sunday and the weather looks like it will be okay.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 03:56 pm
That's brill. We used to do that every year. Kids had a great time. Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:07 pm
just dropping in before dropping off! Yeah right in my dreams! dreams what that?

Glad the hospital went ok for you. Soon have you walking over hot coals girl! Yes you heard right, hot coals! oh so you think you have done that already, no way! Well may be not hot coals how about sand dance, quick step or more of a slow waltz? Oh forgot! Belly dancing is more your thing!

Well the pages are nearly up to 200! You lot don't half yabber!

Cat walking better now after the 2 injections from the Vet. I hope he doesn't get into anymore scraps! That I mean not the vet!

Deedee have a good egg hunt but make sure the children get a few eggs and don't keep them all to yourself!

Dutchy you are ahead of the game - Good Friday already! I had forgotten it was Easter until I walked into the small shop near me and saw Hot cross buns of course I bought some, not for me but for my son who loves them toasted with melted butter on.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:10 pm
Hey WW-WOM.

Good to hear from you. Haven't got any Hot Cross Buns here Crying or Very sad but got Maltesers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad the cat's doing better.

Hope you sleep well hun. Maybe see you over the weekend a? Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:17 pm
Checking out black tulip? I wish you good dreams. Glad cat is okay.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:17 pm
Just had a couple of hot cross buns for breakfast, yummy girls, ddxx probably did too.

Very quiet around here presently, freeway is deserted, not a car to be seen.

Izzie walking on hot coals, I like to see that WW, a little voodoo in her as well, is there? Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:20 pm
Do you like Hot cross buns? F has an Easter fayre on Sat. at his village hall. All the children from the school have organised. Apparently they could not get an Easter bunny costume but found a Teddy bear costume! never heard of an Easter bear have you? He is hoping he doesn't have to dress up in it! then on the other hand he would be incognito!

Will try to get over soon!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:21 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Just had a couple of hot cross buns for breakfast, yummy girls, ddxx probably did too.

Very quiet around here presently, freeway is deserted, not a car to be seen.

Izzie walking on hot coals, I like to see that WW, a little voodoo in her as well, is there? Smile

Voodoo oooooooooooooooo yes definitely Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:24 pm
Now WW-WOM - you're not saying I have the Devil in me, are you Twisted Evil

Yeah on the HotCrossBuns. Pop by after the fayre if you wanna cuppa. I'll be here Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:29 pm
Izzie - ok

Wind getting I hear! Not mine!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:30 pm
Wow W/W thank you for confirming that, I always had my suspicions that she has a 'devilish streak' in here. Laughing Will pay her my tribute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px7ilisAGj0
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:31 pm
WIND.......................... Question

S-DOG Confused
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:40 pm
Thanks for that Dutchy! But Cliff he really isn't my thing! Still at least he acknowledges who I am! I used to live next door to his manager. You should have seen all the goings on!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 04:50 pm
Hello Lovely Crew!

I am at home...and so glad to be here. We had a great time though. But the ride home was tiring...my boys were a bit tired and cranky. That always makes for a stressful drive...they are going to bed EARLY tonight - be sure of that!

So good to see you all...I have some catching up to do on these threads! Have my work cut out for me :wink:

How was the Barbecue? Did anybody to anything embarrassing? Did you all behave? Razz

Okay - going to read and play...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 12:24:50