"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
Great to see you girlie. Have a nice time with MaMa 'n Aunt and we'll catchya when we can. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:34 pm
Good afternoon each and all; I don't wish to appear a party pooper, but I'm trying to finish: An American Tragedy by Theodore Dreiser.

So I would appreciate it if you would keep the noise down, and I have just changed the sheets on my bunk; so nobody better use it for any rumpy pumpy …..Kapish!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:36 pm
"KAPISH"

term used at the end of a sentence that says, "ya feel me?" "ya get what im sayin?" "ya smell me?" "do you understand the extent of what i have just told you?"

Understood............. :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:54 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:55 pm
Nice photos, Izzie.

Tryagain: the noise is you munching snacks while reading.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:55 pm
My....

don't you have a grin on your face this evening BlueBoy Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 05:21 pm
Hey Wandel

Good to see you. Smile Can you keep a clamp down on the eating below decks please, now that there is a rat aboard. Thanku hun :wink:

Tequila's at the Bears Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Fi52uxftQ
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 05:29 pm
Izzie, DDXX and Mismi en joying themselves at the Bear's BBQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwaBVuZPpi0
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 05:36 pm
Look familiar Bear....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqv4IyDzB1s&feature=related

STAY OFF THE CIDER HUN! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 05:55 pm
Back again - hi to wandel and try - how come you changed the sheets uh???? expecting someone???? :wink: Dutchy looks like us girls are having fun and boy can we harmonise. Izzieliz some of those clips were funny - the one funny cats - I nearly wet myself laughing and grandson had to come and see what nanny was laughing about. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 06:00 pm
Looks familiar Izzie Razz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzKdPNe1ufA

Hi DDXX, how are you today, rearing to go? Izzie accused me of being a little tipsy, talking about calling the kettle black eh after watching above episode. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 06:10 pm
You're right Dutchy but hey the drunk bear was sooooo cute!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 06:56 pm
OH MY WORD!

Look at the time Rolling Eyes

Hey Indeedee - did you have a nice time with MaMaDD and Aunt? Smile

Bear - I PARKED MY WHEELS - I'm back onto nearly eye-level! Very Happy

Stomp shuffle stomp shuffle Laughing

Hey Bear - I never knew you could move and groove like this hun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5MrjeRiFw&feature=related
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 07:07 pm
Hi Izzieliz - I just dropped mama off to spend the day with her sis - they will yabber away and play cards and after lunch maybe a couple of gin squashes. I will pick mama up later this afternoon. My mama does not drive so I usually run her everywhere now that papa is a bit more frail and I do not like him driving.

Hey bear sure has a cute tush and can he move it!!! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 07:09 pm
How's PaPaDD doing right now? Is he k Question
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 07:12 pm
Izzie you mean to tell me you sank to my level and are on even keel now? Smile

DDXX a little chilly this morning isn't? I'll serve you a snag and a Chardie that'll warm you up, or do you prefer a 'tush' Laughing Laughing

Have given Daffy the link to this thread, hope she'll join the crew, the more the merrier.

Seems verbivore is here to stay which is great news, she is a wizard with Asian foods, makes a great Hara Chana Masala meal.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 07:16 pm
Thanks Izzieliz - yes he is fine. Missing all the attention he was getting. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 07:22 pm
Oh Bear - you hold a place very high in every ones estimation and could never be "low". Nothing on this ship will ever sink - we'll just rise to whatever comes our way - and everyone stands side by side a? Very Happy

Glad to see VBV permanently crewing - she'll be able to teach us about many things from her world. All new crew will be welcome - there's a Rainkeeper out there too - she'd do well with our Stormwatch and help to keep the ship out of poor weather. Would love her to join us if she can find us. :wink:

But hey - this crew can weather a storm - that's what we do a? Smile

Indeedee - love your PaPa - he's our honourary crew member and if he would welcome a little attention - you tell him, he can jump aboard anytime and have a dance with the girls around the world. Bless him Very Happy
(Bless you too Indeedee watching out for your folks - they must be so proud of their beautiful daughter and her family Smile )
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 07:24 pm
Dutchy - I had better take the tush as :wink: I don't eat meat so can't have the snag (take the chardie tho) :wink: Yeah little chilly but beautiful day out now.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 07:49 pm
So wishing I was with you guys right now - having a real BBQ. You know, you will get a visit rom the gal "up above", maybe the WW-WOM girl will come too - (well, if that's k with you for us to do a drop-by). If any of you or yours, or freinds, come over to the UK - please come stay at newChezIzzie - you will be welcomed with red carpet treatment (may be that the little son has to use his red crayons on the drive - but there will be a red carpet. Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 04:31:16