"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JPB

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
Thanks for the update, Tulip.

Definitely sending warm thoughts and very gentle hugs to Izzie.

Sailing By by Ronald Binge (camera is a bit wobbly, but the music is nice)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kpJEtnpd2dM
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:32 pm
Izzie.....I hope you feel better, sweetie!

Big hugs!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:35 pm
Morning try, brook and jpb. More hugs for Izzieliz. Another hot one here today but looks like relief later in the week. Dutchy when do you finish daylight savings?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:42 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Morning try, brook and jpb. More hugs for Izzieliz. Another hot one here today but looks like relief later in the week. Dutchy when do you finish daylight savings?

DDXX, our daylight saving finishes at 3am, 6th Aprikl, 2008. Yours is the same as ours.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:42 pm
Hi deedee..... I vaguely remember what it feels like to be hot outside! Soooo ready for summa-dat!

Here it was cloudy and 40ish. This morning I went on a little 5 mile run and it was about 35 then. Which felt more like about 65 by the time I finished. Still ........ I'm ready for spring.

Enough already.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:50 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Try you have been AWOL, would you mind explaining to the crew, where you have misspent your time the last few days?

Sorry shipmates; but somebody has to grease the wheels of commerce, and I guess I'm the grease monkey! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:53 pm
Yeah brook - I am definitely ready for winter with lots of rain. Try - its just cause you are soooo good at greasing and oiling and smearing. :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 04:00 pm
Practice Dee Dee, they say; a relaxation massage is a whole-body hands-on treatment that uses pressure, stroking and rubbing of your skin to help you relax: Flip over and let's see if it works! Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 04:04 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Practice Dee Dee, they say; a relaxation massage is a whole-body hands-on treatment that uses pressure, stroking and rubbing of your skin to help you relax: Flip over and let's see if it works! Razz

Flipping!!!!!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 04:07 pm
On my! It's working for me…is that a tattoo you have down there? Cool
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 04:10 pm
Tryagain wrote:
On my! It's working for me…is that a tattoo you have down there? Cool
How did that get there??? :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 04:13 pm
Woops; it was just a slip of the tongue - what is it? Surprised
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 05:11 pm
I think our try has mesmerized ddxx who has probably fallen asleep after that vigorous work out.

Now where is our beloved Izzie, have not sighted her anywhere, come on Angel give us a sign you're thinking of the crew, they miss you.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 05:14 pm
Ship's Log!

Thanku all - I am here and with y'all. Smile

It was very lovely to see our Stormy, TTHun and Alex24… taking the helm today from our Indeedee and Bear. It appears overnite that the Bear may have got grizzly after shooting himself in the foot whilst playing with his pistol - she saw him coming and tackled him well!

Then I discovered that our Indeedee is an DDXX-ozy-me and so talks my language....

deedeexx wrote:
okay ..... going to be quietly.... sooooo wide awake ... making puzzles up in my mind..... i don't won't to go to bed...... okay.....i'mmmmmm goingggggggg. nighyty nihhyy...... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8952/awardcy3.jpg X 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst I was on shoreleave today, lounging around on the beach, I also met some "Jackass Penguins". These guys were brilliant and paraded by me with their chins up………..

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2206/happyfeetfg8.jpg

So, I got to thinking…. and from the jackasss penguin parade - chin up to…

PaPaDD - hope you're k
TTHun - shoulder better
Stormy - keep Stormin'
Alex24… - time waits for no man
Bear / Indeedee - (cool) your way
Babbling - (warm)
Mismi - (peace and calm and hugs to Sboy)
JPB - (don't work too hard)
RH (xox)
Blue/Pink (aye-aye)

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/729/happyfeetpostersfp9.jpg

Crew - you are the best Very Happy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 05:37 pm
The other way around.

Your the best.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 05:42 pm
alex240101 wrote:
The other way around.

Your the best.

I'll second that, they come no better!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 06:34 pm
Had to nip out for a while - back on board again. Try - great massaage. Welcome Izzieliz - back to your chirpy little self again I see. Sorry you were having a bad one.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 07:24 pm
Sometimes this thread reminds me of a song from the musical "Mystery of Edwin Drood". Here are a few lines:

Quote:
In life you start the same as when you're done:
If you lose, you're just where you've begun -
If you've won, don't quit while you're ahead,
Just press your blessed luck instead!

Don't try to think what move might be best;
Use the heart that beats within your breast.
Never rest! Don't quit while you're ahead.
Sing out: "There's more in store for me!"

I see my dream ship fin'lly comin' in
Like a steam ship anch'rin in to win!
Lift your chin! Remember what I said
Don't quit while you're ahead, let go!

"Don't Quit While Your Ahead" by Rupert Holmes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 08:09 pm
Hey there crew Smile

Just wanted to say thanku for your kindness - you guys make my beautiful days much more beautiful - just knowing you're there and being around you - makes my world a much brighter, happier and warm place and makes me smile BIG Very Happy You really do. You just don't know how much Exclamation Actually - it can't be measured. I Thank you all for that. Smile

Just a little sore today - but no worries - a sturdy laptop and med-upped joints so - happy days.

So - Indeedee girl ...................... how was the massaaaaaaaaaaaage hunni. Razz Can hear the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh Shocked - so must have been relaxing a? I'm sure he was the best ever :wink: . Good for you girl - you deserve some pampering.

Hows MaMa and PaPa ~ well, I hope and PaPa recovered - oh..... and did you get the pots you were looking for. More pics girlie - I'd love to see how you develop the "drought proofing" garden. I so wish I could send you all some rain - or even just a little cool would be good a?. I can remember the heat in Kakadu for 2 months - and, when we weren't doing all the backpacking things, we had to stay in the mobile-homes with the air con on all the time. It was soooooo hot - and we were heading for the rainy season - so humid too (ugh). What a place tho - Twin Falls, Yellow Waters (Cooinda) - swimming with the fresh water crocs (heck that water was cold Shocked ) - sat on Corocdile Dundees tree (as you do when you a packer Rolling Eyes ) and climbed to the top of the falls. GOSH - UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCE.

OH MY - doing that reminiscing thing now........and gonna have to post you pics. Oh you poor crew - nevermind a? You'll get to see IzzieLizzieOzzieGal 20 years ago! (Did the big grin thing then too - just took me 20 years to find it again and start living my life like tomorrows the last). That's actually quite happy - reminiscing at this point - well, for me! (The Bear knows where I am - quite shy really with me pics - yeah, who'da thought it a!)

Anyways, won't be today coz not moving downstairs again today - but tomorrow - BEWARE - Kakadu revisited Very Happy

OH HEY - Bear! As you have been the Best Bosun a ship could ever wish for - it's theme time for Wednesday choice should you wish to take the mission before you. Now I believe theres is "Big Prix" event going on in OZ - let's not got there a? So......food for thought...St. Patricks Day (love those Irish!!!!!) - Easter, Spring............or what is the wish Mr Bear - the choice is yours, just yours, as one of the Sunday Award Winners. The Brothers can have a conflab later and if they're opposed - well, they can have their "duelDEVIL" party next Wednesday. :wink:

What say you Bosun............. Question

You reckon that's OK Indeedee - think the Bear will come up with a great theme - just hope the crew will be around - but if they can't make it - they'll be in the spirit of the the motto "Live, Laugh and Love! No matter where the are.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OH BEAR......OH BEAR...... are you there love....................... Question Idea Arrow

Wandel - I love your posts....

when I come here - this is what I feel....

May you be blessed with good friends.
May you be a good friend to yourself.
May you be able to journey to that place in your soul
Where there is great love, warmth, feeling and forgiveness.
May this change you.
May it transfigure that which is negative, distant or cold in you.
May you be brought into the real passion, kinship and affinity of belonging!

Life changed for me in January - I've been truly blessed! Guess you folks all know when I met you a? :wink:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4009/future20ahead1ya0.jpg
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 09:26 pm
We loveeeeeeee you Izzie! I don't think there is a person here that doesn't wish that they had you in their life....off the forum, as well. I bet you make an awesome friend.

Sleep well
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 06:31:49