"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

TTH

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 08:52 am
I read back to catch up. New talent of mine (back reading) Rolling Eyes Laughing
You guys/gals make me laugh. Izzie is a great captain....reading the ship's log is a post I look forward to Very Happy
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 08:54 am
Morning TTH
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 08:56 am
Hi Stormwatch Very Happy
I was wondering where you have been. What ever happened with the teacher ordeal?
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 09:00 am
I've been around, just not posted much.

The general budget passed, which means a loss of 15 positions in the 9 town district. 6 of those being in my school. the teachers contract did not pass. If not settled by June 30th ( which is highly doubtful) we will head into next year w/out contracts and some work actions being in place. It really sucks, but we will do what we need to do for the kids anyway. Thanks for asking TTH.

How's that arm doing? Any relief?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 09:37 am
My arm, every time I start to make progress someone hugs me and pushes it against me which is quite painful.

Yesterday someone was handing me something and since I am right handed, I just instinctively put my right hand out, palm up, but my palm was at an angle (not flat) and the person took my palm and twisted it outwards to make it flat. That took me to my knees in pain.

I think I am going to make a sign and plaster it to my right arm saying "don't touch" Laughing Laughing

btw I don't blame the people that do these things because they either don't know I injured my shoulder or if they do know, they forgot.

Sorry to hear about your school situation Sad
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 09:46 am
TTH you really should be right up front with the people who accidentally hurt your arm. You're right they just don't think about it and I'm sure they don't want to hurt you. Just let them know you are being careful with it and protect that arm at all cost...you want to heal!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 10:21 am
Stormwatch you are right in that they don't mean to hurt me. It is just that the person will give me a hug from behind, what is called a "bear hug", so I don't see it coming. Once they realize what they did hurt me, since I usually fall to the ground in pain, they feel really bad. The good side is I have made progress in movement and I try to stay positive that I will regain my full movement again Very Happy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 10:23 am
and I was going to ask for your help in moving a piano.

Hello tth.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 10:36 am
very funny alex Laughing Laughing
Hi back atcha. What is new with you?
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 11:09 am
haircut, socks, and mint sprouts.
How is life treating you?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 11:21 am
I can't complain, well yes I can, but I try not to. I finally went out and picked up a tax program, so I can do some family/friends taxes. I also need to prepare our partnership return. I plan to do 1 tax return today.....and the rest I find myself stalling. I am just tired of doing taxes.

So you got new socks and I don't know what a mint sprout is Laughing
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 12:27 pm
I grow mint in my backyard. We had a couple of days of forty degree weather, and the mint(which is a perennial) popped its head up in a few places.
I too, have been procrastinating, with our taxes. I do have turbo tax, so, it should be a piece of cake.
How are your animals?
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 02:05 pm
Saw Izzie today, she is not feeling too good, so send some healing thoughts her way. At least we got rid of more than 15 things today! Hope it wasn't too bad Izzie! Packed some stuff ready for moving -we'll get you there girl. Positive vibes on there way.

Had a good laugh at the Belly dancing video. Tried a few moves out with my daughter - hopeless! Don't think we'll be employed in that area!

All seems calm and sea is looking great with a gentle breeze on the night sky. Amazing stars out tonight. Think I'll just sit and star gaze for a bit.

Night all, have a good one!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 02:16 pm
Good morning everyone, thank you Black Tulip for telling us about the Captain, I have missed her cheery talk.
Sending lots of good vibes to our dear Izzie from downunder and hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.
We're in for another hot day here so we'll take it easy and gently cruise along.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 02:32 pm
Good morning folks. Black Tulip - sorry to hear Izzieliz not feeling her normal chirpy self. Can't have the captain feeling blue. Morning dutchy - did someone kick me in the head last night???oooooohhh one too many (maybe a few more than one Embarrassed )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 02:49 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Good morning folks. Black Tulip - sorry to hear Izzieliz not feeling her normal chirpy self. Can't have the captain feeling blue. Morning dutchy - did someone kick me in the head last night???oooooohhh one too many (maybe a few more than one Embarrassed )

I gathered that from your last couple of posting last night, go and have a look. Disappointed you left me all on my own but I know now I was right when I posted Drunk Laughing Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 02:56 pm
Yes, was enjoying the chardies a bit too much. Now time for tiptoeing verrrrry quietly today. Cool
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:00 pm
You've got to let your hair down every now and then ddxx, in any case it was Sunday, a day of relaxation. Smile

Hope our Izzie turns up before her day is over.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:24 pm
Howdy folks; sorry to read Lzzie is not too good today - rest up, take it easy and let the crew take of things for a while.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:27 pm
Try you have been AWOL, would you mind explaining to the crew, where you have misspent your time the last few days?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 08:21:55