"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

McTag

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 04:36 am
@Izzie,

http://www.crainium.net/jdjArchives/FreudianSlippers.jpg

What are these slippers goig to look like with toes in them? Yech.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 02:18 pm
ooh what a time I have had! just want a little normality! Monday was great but was so shattered on Tuesday! Then the dog (Merlin, Westie) got unwell, he had sores up his back and to his neck and ears, I started to get worried, so off to the vet .......... and £150 later, he has Atopy or Atopic dermatitis! which means it is on going and can not be cured! so Steroids, antibiotics, special shampoo, and a very specific diet. The special diet has cost me an arm and a leg! MMMMMMMMM so not good but at least he is not dying eh! When I saw the extent of the sores I thought cancer!

Oh then I had some sort of panic attack this am, what the hell is wrong with me! My heart started racing and felt dizzy and sick!! so went into work late and just said I had a migraine. I felt bl**dy ill. but am feeling better now. Ok so now I just need to sort me self out eh!

Not long now til am on my holidays, think we all need it! Am going to hibernate in Finland! ha! as long as I see the Northern lights!

Wishing all well XX
Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2009 02:26 pm
@annis,
Morning crew and hi Tulip, sorry to read about your off day, you're not alone we have them all some time and get over it, you will too. Northern lights are fascinating, I saw them in the north of Sweden once, eerie at first but then it becomes one of natures beautiful wonders. Sure with your TLC your doggie will be alright, good luck. (((annis)))
Letty

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 10:40 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy, hear your water bills are horrible. Mine as well, Aussie.

Speaking of Northern Lights, maybe y'all need some Southern Nights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wOUFo4Lwf8

Hope everyone is well and feeling groovy today.

Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 02:21 pm
@Letty,
Morning crew. Thank you Letty, I love the Rhinestone Cowboy. Pretty quiet on the 'yabber liner' during the last 24 hours, everybody gone into hibernation?
Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 02:58 pm
@Dutchy,
hey...

hope all are k.

tired, floating and in hibernation for a bit but will be back soon.

love, hugs to y'all

<smooches>
Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:14 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, what sort of a day have you had and are you coping? Beautiful pictures my dear, you're always at the rightg spot.

Hugs.
hamburgboy

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:33 pm
@Dutchy,
eastern lake ontario
-------------------------
last 24 hours have had snow , rain and very strong wind gusts - up to 90 km/hour .
hydro wires swinging in the wind , some limbs broken off trees .
not a day one likes to be out for long - though temperatures are still fairly moderate - just around the freezing mark - and a little lower overnight .

i think a nice , hot cup of earl grey will hit the spot .

btw , it's 4:30 pm .

clouds are chasing each other going west to the east - i'm looking in westerly direction .

perhaps some sunshine on friday ???
Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:42 pm
@Dutchy,
Thanku. x

Very busy at work, just real tired - beautiful day here, cold but sunny - not working tomorrow.

Little fella breaks up from school tomorrow, gonna have to take him to work with me next week.

Need to get away for a bit. FQ came by this morning for half an hour or so - she was down here on business, was great to see her. FQ - my bad - pink shiny paper beside me - opened pressie - thanku, I love it... Very Happy love you sis. x

Tulip - hope you're doing better today - not long girl, you'll be far away and seeing the Northern Lights.

Hope McT gets to meet up with Bazza and has a great trip to London Town.

x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:45 pm
@hamburgboy,
Hi hamburgboy. The opposite to your weather here, blue skies, no clouds and no winds. Warming up to a nice 28 degrees (82 your way) but much hotter next week. By this afternoon when I have cut my lawns I'll be ready for a nice cold beer. Wink
Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:46 pm
@hamburgboy,
heck Hamburger - huge wind! Do take very good care.

Earl grey sounds a very good idea, I reckon. Hope you have sunshine on Friday. 9.45pm here... cold, very dark.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:47 pm
@Dutchy,
Don't forget to water Lucy and Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 03:51 pm
@Izzie,
Taken care of first thing this morning Izzie, both 'ladies' looking good. Smile
Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 04:17 pm
@Letty,
Hey Letty...

missed your post earlier - could do with some Southern Nights - the nights here are awfully long, it's dark by 5pm and we've had sooo much rain - was good to see the sunshine today.

Thinking of you. xx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 04:20 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey Iz, Dutchy, Letty, McT, Annis, JPB, Rock, FQ, Brooke, Try, Beth, Hamburger, Tai Chi, Didge, Stormy, Alex and anyone I missed PLEASE forgive me.

Ha. Finished shopping for Christmas. Not easy on a limited budget. It is good for me to see that. We take so much for granted, my family and I. We are going back down to Mobile tomorrow. Christmas.

Izzie - take care of yourself girly - I know you are wiped.

Dutchy - right now I would love some 28/82 degree weather. Sounds lovely - and the cold beer. Wink

The Prof. is having his third interview for a job in the morning. It is looking good. He is pooped though...working long hours at the warehouse. He is a good man. I am a spoiled brat. I know it.

Hugs to all,
mis
FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 04:22 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey Iz and Dutchy.

It was so lovely to see you today sis. Got home at 8 pm tonight! Shattered! Stopped on the way to do some xmas shopping!
Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 04:24 pm
@FlavourQueen,
((((((((((Mis)))))))) and ((((((((Sis)))))))) love you both xx

0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 04:27 pm
@mismi,
Hey Mis..... Sorry. Missed you there. Think of you so often and am useless about writing. I hope things work out for Prof. Sounds hopeful (((Mis)))
Have a wonderful Christmas and break.
My hubby is in Belgium tonight stocking up on Xmas booze for when Iz comes up to stay for new year!! She'll need it!
Love you sis and the picture is for the kitchen! Glad you liked it. So you xx
Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 06:08 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Hi mismi, FlavourQueen and Izzie, great to see you ladies around, gets a kind of lonely when I don't see anybody for over a day.

Keeping fingers crossed for the Prof. mismi, hope your wish will come true before Christmas and he is succesful in scoring a job.

F/Q look after Izzie won't you when she comes up for the New Year but not to much booze please, she becomes to hard to control. Wink

Tango please Izzie when you'ready. Smile
verbivore

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 01:41 am
@Dutchy,
fate is funny whn u thnk of it.. im hardly out of a major crisis.. whn i gotto deal with a set of people..it isnt all tht easy... its tough.. pretty badly tough..nd ma prob is.. i aint healthy enuf..jst nt strong enuf for more!!!!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:51:44