"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:18 pm
Good to see the Captain having an early night, certainly needs it methinks, rest well my friend, see you in the morning (evening here Smile )

DDXX I think you are a bit premature, don't you think? Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:30 pm
Oh I thought that was you. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:35 pm
Don't know if I'm coming or going at the moment. Laughing
However I do know have finished the Holiday Cryptic, Contest and Stinker.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:39 pm
Stuck on 72 a inthe cryptic and a few to go in stinker.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:44 pm
Will 'sedates' help you? We can always settle after. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:48 pm
Still here lovelies and just resting with the ship gently rocking.

The lovely feeling about this ship is that we all sail together - each taking our turn at the helm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waterways are charged with magic, but nothing about them is more magical than the difference made by the few feet of water which separate the boat from the land. Those few feet instantly set the boatman in a world of his own, and his vision of the outer world though which he glides, becomes magically calmer and clearer. Again, this may sound whimsical and improbable: the degree to which it is true can be confirmed only by experience.
by Robert Aickman

I guess what I think is ... this experience is vision "for" me and I am so enjoying cruising with our crew.

Thanku.

Nite to both of you...

Indeedee and Bear to our helm Smile

(oh Bear - "sedates" would help me hunni Rolling Eyes :wink: )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:59 pm
Hi Izzie, I thought you'd gone to your cabin sometime ago. Loved that little piece of poetry, so very true partner. I think we're all indeed enjoying this cruise, it's such a great leveller, we all respect and enjoy each others point of views.
Presently mixing it with DDXX alias "Annie Oakley", a deadly shot, saw me coming a mile off. Laughing

Good night Izzie, rest well, dear friend.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 09:43 pm
Night again Izzie - yes great captain - great crewmates. Dutchy - jeeez - so easy sometimes. Thank you. I will plod on with the others. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 09:58 pm
Give me a call DDXX when you're stuck, always willing to assist a gorgeous lady in distress. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 10:31 pm
Thank you gallant bear. Such a gentleman! Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 12:01 am
Goodnight - whoever is out there. Deboarding for the evening.
Cheers to all.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 12:05 am
The Bear is still roaming around, someone has to keep watch and the ship on course. Smile

Cheers DDXX enjoy the rest of your night.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:10 am
came back on board for a while . ?????who is out there?????
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:13 am
Nice to have your compant DDXX, I'm roaming around on my own, looking after the ship. What are you up to besides enjoying a Chardonnai? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:24 am
Wellllll , enjoying the chardie - still trying to tackle the last of the stinkers - annnnnnnd enjoying a quiteeeee chardie on my own..... everyone else gone or gone to bed .....thak heavens..... so some quiete time to myself.....okay......whose out there?????
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:34 am
The Bear and DDXX Drunk if her typing is anything to go by. I must try one of my chardies seems to have quite a kick. :wink:

I'm completing the "Puzzle Wizard's" Giant crossword and doing a few posts along the way. Did you solve that cryptic?

Pretty quiet on a2k at the moment.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:53 am
okay ..... going to be quietly.... sooooo wide awake ... making puzzles up in my mind..... i don't won't to go to bed...... okay.....i'mmmmmm goingggggggg. nighyty nihhyy...... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 03:57 am
Left all alone. Sad

Goodnight DDXX, sweet dreams, catch you tomorrow.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 04:31 am
Ok am back on-line after no electric and after that was sorted no phones or online connection. After taking out plugs and sockets suddenly back on track! fingers crossed that it doesn't go again! Seem to be experiencing a few gremlins in the house! Boy am tired with all this technical stuff!!!

So missed the rodeo, shindig! typical! Felt ill yesterday but a bit better today.

Off to see Izzie today, had her little lad stay last night they played on the Wii and watched DVD etc.. seem to have fun.

Speak to ya all later
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 05:33 am
Hello Black Tulip, welcome aboard, sorry to hear about all you technical troubles, but pleased to hear you're feeling a bit better today. No doubt a lot of yabbering will take place when you visit the Captain today. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 10:26:29