"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:01 pm
Have an enjoyable trip mismi, we will miss you. Don't get sunburnt wearing that skimpy bikini. :wink:

As for DDXX , she'll be here later try, you can't keep a good old Aussie gal down, believe you me. :wink:

I assume Izzie is busy packing boxes? Hope things are running smooth for you tonight, limbs all loose and pain free?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:05 pm
I'll grease up and wait! Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:05 pm
Hey Bear - I'm here - just resting up too thanku :wink: Packing as and when I'm able Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:07 pm
Tryagain wrote:
I'll grease up and wait! Razz

Just bring a bottle of Chardonnai and she's apples mate, can't go wrong. :wink:

Glad all is well Izzie, don't rush, you have ample time on Sunday.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:10 pm
I've finished half the bottle, if she don't show soon I'll never make it! Drunk
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:28 pm
Hi guys, back on board. Thanks for wishes for papa - he is fine. Try did you drink all that chardie. Morning dutchy. Whos else is still there???
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:32 pm
Morning DDXX, looks like you and me only. How are you today? Don't want to spoil your day but 39/40 on the cards here. Pleased I got a slab of VB's yesterday. Good to hear Papa is fine. I think Izzie will be around shortly. Have a great day.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 06:39 pm
Yeah dutchy - weather unbelievable. Went out early in the garden but inside now and going to chill out. Aircon going full bore and every now and then dangle the tootsies in the pool and back inside. Enjoy your vb.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:07 pm
The Bear knows me a?

Ima here Smile

Hey Indeedee - good to see you. So glad PaPaDD is doing fine. (hugs to him). We missed you girlie - all the crew have been thinking about you and will be delighted to see you back onboard.

Wish it wasn't so hot for you - stay inside as much as you can - it's just too hot out there. Hope all is well with the g-kidlets and MaMaDD.

Have a nice cool glass of wine later k. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:14 pm
Hi Izzieliz - how's the packing going? Are you looking forward to your new place? Out all day yesterday sourcing some pots for the courtyard.
still working on droughtproofing the gardens. At least with this hot weather it is an excuse not to be out working. Will just have to stay inside and watch movies. Maybe a couple of westerns??? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:22 pm
Hey - there's a good western here...

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Will let the boys decide who is who a? :wink:

Packing is "doing" - just very slow going - got some help coming in tomorrow so that's happy and the Wicked Wench is coming over too with my little fella and the kids - so we'll do some together also. Looks as though I have about 5 weeks - buyers parents are moving into the annexe on 7th April - but I won't move out of the house until I am at least out of plaster and semi-walking - so ... fingers and toes crossed - I can do the packing little by little. No worries tho - it'll get done and I am managing to downsize "junk" - so that's good. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:24 pm
Dont'd know which would be more fun - being good or being bad. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:28 pm
Oh no no no no

The The TRYBro's have to decide who THEY are going to be.......

Bear, BabyBlue and thePINK! :wink:

but if it was us........ well heck girl .... I think a little of both is the way to go a? Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:40 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Dont'd know which would be more fun - being good or being bad. :wink:

The Bear has his six-shooter ready, be as bad as you like, I think it will be lots of fun being a good baddy. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:46 pm
Shoot away bear :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:52 pm
Ship's Log

After the A2K shut-down we were all eager to check in on the crew today. Fortunately - all are doing well. We found our Stormwatch on the boards and that was very happy. Indeedee has let us know PaPaDD is doing k. The heat in Oz izzn't letting up and the rain in the UK izzn't either. I got terribly excited, and very patriotic, about England winning their rugby match today - tho Wales won the Grand Slam - and well deserved it was too. :wink:

TTHun and our Alex24... popped onboard and Mismi was on and off for a while too. Hoping she has the best Spring Break and "stops" for a while to rest up.

The BlueBoy and I have been discussing the merits of differing farm machinery and have combined useful information whilst the Bear has highlighted his expertise when it comes to "diving" and bathymetry - and is now "packin' a pistol!!!. Missy and I have also discussed the delights of ironing and cooking. What a very capable crew we have on board here. Very Happy

This certainly is the best ship anyone could be on to yabber a?

So, wishing y'all a lovely Sunday.

"Insomniac" watch commencing. Rolling Eyes

Crew - you are the best. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:53 pm
deedeexx wrote:

You're a sitting duck with that glass in your hand. Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 07:58 pm
Dutchy wrote:
deedeexx wrote:

You're a sitting duck with that glass in your hand. Razz

Yeah but I can see you coming thru the bottom of it. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:06 pm
That's a new one on me, but as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 08:07 pm
Night Izzieliz. Good crew means good captain. Smile OhOh see the bear coming.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/26/2024 at 12:18:39