"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:03 pm
Thank you dear JustBrooke for that last dance, just the right tonic that the Bear needed, what a fantastic exhibition, it certainly made for "stiff" comment and raised a an "eyebrowe" or two. Laughing

Also a big thank you to Izzie for organizing this exotic party and all the girls who performed so well, never expected so much "belly" talent around here. Laughing

Lastly I want to mention someone left a 'g-string' in my cabin, I saw that most ladies were wearing them, but can't remember who wore this particular one. Maybe if I mention some letters which are minutely embroidered at a vital spot the owner may recognise it, and claim it from Dutchy's lair. I deciphered ddxx. Razz

You all have a great day/evening/night.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:47 pm
Nite crew...helm to Bosun Bear and Indeedee xx Smile Have good days
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:09 pm
Dutchy - you naughty bear - if it is blue it is mine. Just wondering when you whizzed that off.
Nite Izzielizz. Have good dreams.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:23 pm
Didn't take long for the owner of the 'g-string' to to appear, sorry ddxx I'm not going to incriminate myself here, and tell everybody how I came in possession of it, but I give you a clue, it was after you had your 6th glass of Chardonnai and told me "light my fire", and I can tell you it wasn't a cigarette. Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:32 pm
Well you had better watch out tonight then because I am on second already and this time without the ice. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:12 am
You're welcome ddxx, have had a couple of VB's myself, so we should be able to mix it with the best. See you in my cabin. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:41 am
Would that be forward or aft?????
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:55 am
Probably. He's Jose Feliciano meets the Doors by now.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:03 am
deedeexx wrote:
Would that be forward or aft?????

Forward my dear, now get in, sit down, shut up and hang on. I'm wondering though if I'll get lucky, you already know. Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:34 am
Good morning everyone or whatever time zones you are in WW here. Boy that was some party and the noise was so loud when I retired I did not get to sleep until the wee hours of the morning so feeling abit tired to say the least.

I hope you all behaved yourselves and if you did, boy your boring but knowing what I know about you lot I think it was drunken debauchery (is that spelt right?)

Well just off on my morning walk with the dog. see ya all later.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:36 am
OOOOOOHHHH forceful little bear. aren't you???? OK now what yu gonnadu ??????? :wink:
Now did we welcome slipsister on board - welcome!!!!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:43 am
Blacktulip - we (meaning me) are just about to retire. Very hot hot hot here. Hard to handle.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:45 am
Good morning Black Tulip nice to see you up and about early, glad you enjoyed the party, was lots of fun, sorry about the noise though. Mine is not quite finished yet as I'm waiting for ddxx to turn up and hopefully party a little more, whether or not she possesses the stamina remains to be seen, but little ole bear is wagging his tail in anticipation. Have a great day WW. Smile

btw: you did and spelt 'debauchery' right. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 02:51 am
Would luv to stay and play but guess what - another flying carpet has shown up and I am being whisked away - annnnndddd I have to have papa up and out of here by 7.00 am and down to the hospital soooooo I am going to check our - night all - luv to you all - and talk to you tomorrow after I pick up papa from hospital!!!!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 03:00 am
Cheers ddxx, checking out myself soon, hope papa will be alright in hospital tomorrow, you look after him won't you. Talk to you tomorrow.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 05:45 am
Good Morning!

I am about to take the boys to the bus stop but thought I would drop in and say hello while they are brushing their teeth. We are about to head down to the Gulf for Spring Break next week so I may be out of pocket a bit again. Hoping so anyway...I am ready for the beach and need to feel that white sugar sand below my bare feet. Nothing like it.

Brooke - that clip of the baby belly dancing was adorable! That chubby little belly is so cute! I love those babies.

Anyway - I wish you all a happy day or a restful night and will see you all in a bit maybe. I have hit manic mode so I may be working in the yard - have to take advantage of the high energy days... :wink:

See you all later
Mis
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:13 am
Well its cold, its wet but at least it isn't windy could do with some sun I think!

Got to go there is a man coming to look at something speak later!!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:16 am
Good Morning - or Day rather to you Black Tulip,
Good to see you. Think you are amazing! Glad you are here with us. I am about to quit the thread methinks - going to get this day started. May be back at lunch.

mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:27 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Smile

Trust that all is well with the crew today. WW - glad you took over the helm when Indeedee and Bear had to go to their berths. (oh hun, izzn't it miserable weather outside today!)

It was good to see that Slippy (Solipister) slipped aboard. Hope that next time he can stay a little longer and have a yabber with us all.

Mismi-dixie-me - how's the tummy muscles? Can see you firing on all cylinders again girlie - just take a little time for you too, k! Whereabouts are you going for Spring Break? That will be lovely for y'all - don't forget the buckets and spades! Oh hey - here's a pic of my little fella a few years back - 114 sandcastles all in row....

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/959/p1010152ff2.jpg
(Black Rock at Widemouth Bay)

persistant little fella a?

Wishing everyone a great day. (hugs to PAPADD)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:37 am
Good Morning /Afternoon / Evening. Bear just dropping in for a moment to say hi to Izzie, Black Tulip and Mismi.
Your little guy is certainly a go getter Izzie looking at all his handy-work, and do I detect his mum in the background getting a lovely 'brown' sun tan? Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/27/2024 at 06:39:32