"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:26 pm
Have no fear Dee Dee you were good…..very good! Cool
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:27 pm
Am going to try and retire to my bunch and see if I can get some shut eye, so keep the frolicking to minimum. Oh actually don't worry just do your worst and we'll worry about it late!

Enjoy
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:29 pm
Oops did I write bunch! I ment bunk, oh hell you know what I mean
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:29 pm
Nite WW-WOM - catchya later - will TRY to keep order here... or just TRY not to...... Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:30 pm
Good night WW, sleep well; you did good today - you will come through all this, just give yourself time.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:32 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Good night WW, sleep well; you did good today - you will come through all this, just give yourself time.

Ditto from deedeexx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:39 pm
WW-WOM - no need to see the "fallen pictures" on the wall - The Black Pearl will sail with you onboard and ease you through the troubled waters. Will be rough at times hun - but you are amazing. (((WW-WOM)))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:38 pm
Indeedee - where's your lovely avatar gone girl? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:40 pm
Thought I'd give you guys a rest from looking at it for a while. Might do missy's trick and find a cute one. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:42 pm
K - it was lovely to see you ....actually - I might just do the same..... going searching now Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:27 pm
Lunch time here. Cooking papa a light lunch then he has to fast till the op tomorrow. He is such a baby. We had pre-admission check with doc yesterday who we hadn't met before. He was busy flirting with the nurses and when the doc walked in he physically blanched. This guy is huge! Smile He is not getting a woman doc. Poor baby.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:39 pm
Your poor Dad... Sad I am so sorry he has a big ol man dr. ew. Just tell him to enjoy the nurses.

I am going to bed sweet friends. Hope you all rest well...or get everything done you need to. Fun time on board today.

Bunch of nuts on here :wink:

see you all tomorrow
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:43 pm
Nite missy - nothing wrong with being nuts. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:55 pm
Ship's Log

Crew - what a day. The party started very early and many crew attended. Smile

The Wicked Wench had taught us well and started the day off with everyone limbering up for the belly dancing. We had bellies in abundance on the deck - and a few aching six-packs! It appeared there was more than one flag-pole onboard throughout the day as specators observed the would-be Arabian Princesses (Bear - tsk tsk) Shocked but I am assured the flag was never at half-mast. Razz There was some wonderful Dirty Dancing (ooooooh Patrick -mmmmmm) - and I believe there was some snake charming going on - though - I never actually saw the snake…. So eye's out for the python on board……..just in case a? Our Special Agent came aboard to check that everything was in order - perhaps we will ask him to investigate if someone has lost their reptile. Pending at present. Confused

Fortunately the Bear brought on more massage oils which were greatly needed by our TTHun - she may have been out of the water too long and had gone a little crackers - however, all is well oiled now and she is as beautiful as ever.

Tryst took up flossing with a G-string Shocked whilst offering to knead mismi, who is now thinking about a boob job. And the BlueBoy granted a request - but did not have to fulfil ONE wish. Now that says a lot really - we must be pretty happy onboard not to be wishing for anything else.

So….thanku all - those near and far - onboard and on shoreleave

Live, Laugh and Love…

"Imsomniac" watch commencing.

Crew - you are the best x

(PaPaDD - we are sending you hugs and pretty nurses :wink: )
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:22 pm
Nitee Izzieliz and thanks for wishes for papa. Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:23 pm
Izzie .......sorry I didn't get to join in and didn't make it back soon enough. But I wanted to thank you and leave a little gift for you, for all your hard work getting the party together.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/Aquacat_11/bellydancer.gif

I'd like to leave you with something else. No belly dancing is complete without the youngest, most adorable, dancer of all.

Youngest Dancer

I noticed a lot of limp poles on my way in here. I think you girls wore the guys out. So here's something to stiffin em' up again. :wink:

A little MEOW

Have a great sleep!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:33 pm
Just brook - fab photo - luved the sparkling jewels.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:35 pm
Babbling Girl...

How cute is that baby Brooke - just fabulous - think she could teach us how to belly-dance - what a star.

I could only imagine what it would be like to dance like that couple - just brilliant - well, Anything Is Possible - maybe my dreamcatcher will send me dreams for dancing in my sleep. Thanku hunni x Smile

(oh and Babbling - you were with us in thought - as are all the crew whether here or anchored up somewhere Smile )
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:46 pm
Thank you deedee.

Izzie.....is it no wonder why everyone loves you so much? You are just pure sweetness, girlfriend.
~Hugs
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:53 pm
nice snap tht is just brooke
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/27/2024 at 08:25:49