"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:41 am
Ha - so laughing

YEAH RIGHT

look Bear - don't do even semi-nekkid on beach - I'm there with my jeans and sweatshirt on - it's never warm enough here! (there are NO photos of me on a beach in England - ever - so..............too bad mate!) :wink:

(oh...that's funny) Laughing

(btw - I always take the photos!) :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:49 am
Hiya Izzie! How are you hon? Hope you are having a good day. I am pretty wound up so about to head to get things done. And G-baby wants to play his computer game so I am about to be booted anyway!

Dutchy - sounds like you enjoyed your Asian Noodles :wink: Sleep well dear friend.

The rest of you - hope to see you in a bit around lunch maybe. going to try to break then to play...

mis :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 07:52 am
Hey mismi-girl Smile

I'm doing ticketyboo - gonna try packing some boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Hope you get to come back to the ship and have a play here later.

Catchya later girlie.... Very Happy

WICKED WENCH - YOUR AVATAR - THAT COULD BE YOU! OMG! Shocked
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 08:20 am
Had a quick check of things all in ship shape order.

Got some one else coming now after crying down the phone as have just sold my husbands beloved motorbike! speak later!

Feeling low so will quit for the mo.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 08:21 am
((((((((((((((((((((((WW-WOM))))))))))))))))))))))) Sad
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 08:46 am
G'day folks; thank you all for a real fun party; what a swell crew.

WW, I think you are looking at this from the wrong angle - I have given this some thought and speaking from a personal point of view, if I was the first to go:

I would want my loved ones to be as happy as possible; I would like to think all my old possessions would be put to good use by someone who would appreciate them.

Think for a moment if you had been first; what would you be willing him to do?

Whatever you wanted for him, he surely would want for you and his family.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 08:51 am
Hello Ms. Izze, and crew.
Blinked my eyes, and two days past. Slowing time, has been a battle I've been having for about a year now.
Just a quick hello.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:09 am
Sweet Try...and true

Hiya Alex...wondered where you have been...

and where's Rockhead - and Stormy...missing them too.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:16 am
Morning ya all must be exausted after all the belly dancing and comradre
that took place last night. Laughing Cool
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:18 am
Hello mismi. Neat avatar.
Did I miss a party?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:18 am
alex240101 wrote:
Hello Ms. Izze, and crew.
Blinked my eyes, and two days past. Slowing time, has been a battle I've been having for about a year now.
Just a quick hello.

Hey Alex - it's always good to see you any time. Can't slow down time hun - just need to live each day as it comes - making the most of the time we have. (((alex24...))) Quick hello's are happy - long goodbyes are difficult! Quick hello any time you can! Smile Laughing

Hey BabyBlue - TrueBlue words - and I believe WW will hear you.

Mismi - just................lovin u gal Smile

BigRed - the red carpet ride was superb :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:23 am
Getting over this **** kicking cold thats been kicking my butt for the past 3 days. Sure am glad that none of ya'll can get it. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:25 am
Thanks you Alex...boy did you miss a party... Razz

Hiya BigRed...need some chicken noodle soup? Best thing for a cold :wink:

Izzie as always - think you are a jewel :wink:

Bout to head off again...should be back in a bit though...
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:29 am
Good morning Mismi, Thanks for the advise but a night under the wool blankets helped me sweat it out a little. :wink: and heres one just for you Dixie Chic :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:38 am
Morning to you all Very Happy
Just going to hang about for awhile, otherwise I am going to be a lurker Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:25 pm
Hi TTH...Not a lot going on around here anyway! That party must have worn every one out! Laughing

I am about to get back to work. I had to go up to the school (AGAIN) to take S some medicine and a wrap for his foot. He has that bone issue in his left foot and apparently it is flaring up again. Will have to schedule an appt with his Orthopedic Surgeon again. He is fine though...

Anyway - will see you all in a bit maybe
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:34 pm
Sad Poor S-dixie-boy. That's such a shame mismi. I didn't know he had a problem with his foot. Hope it doesn't hurt him - not fair for a little fella not to be able to run around and do little fella stuff. Sending him (((((S-dixie-boy))))) and hope it doesn't stop him doing anything. Bless him. Better soon wishes to him.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:40 pm
Hey Izzie - I read about the tub issue! So sorry - I hate it when things like that happen.

S'by was born with club feet - both. He had to have three surgeries to get the little tootsies right but we are thankful - he can run and walk - he is juuuuuuuust fine. We just found out in the fall though that he has Kohler's disease. The blood supply has left the bone in his ankle on his left foot. It swells and causes pain sometimes. Not really anything they can do for it...except rest and anti-inflammatory meds...he seemed fine...quite perky when I got up there!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 01:03 pm
K - just read up on Kohlers. Oh...love the wee fella. Kids are absolutely incredible aren't they - they have an "unending" ability to show adults that they possess a natural resilience to whatever they have to endure, physically and mentally, and it will not stop them living their life and stepping forward in the world - it's a lesson to us all.

You must be immensely proud when you look at him - and just see "S-boy" being a little boy, doing everything he does and being "just another kid on the block", yet achieving what others may take for granted. The kinda surgery he has been through must have been very frustrating and painful for him - and hard work for you and PaPa too. What a great kid he is a? Please let us know when he has to go for an appointment. Smile

(and hey .... tub issue - I was in trouble because I saw the funny side of it - MaMaIzzie didn't - to me, it really was a case of - "the floor is now clean" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 01:14 pm
That's a good way to look at it...glass half full...absolutely agree with you! :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/27/2024 at 04:33:38