"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:24 am
so where's our genie gone? and how do i play here?? (sorry for being the spoil sport)... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:36 am
Good morning all, loved the videos Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:49 am
Hey VBV....

Oh - well - the genie vanishes into a poof of smoke and suddenly reappears - we never know when Rolling Eyes The crew come on and off the ship throughout the day as and when they can - so just keep an eye out and yabber away when you see someone at the helm. Smile Hey, can you belly dance - we have a Wicked Wench here who's pretty good. Need to give the boys some good dancing tonite to say thanku for the massages!
(Boys massage was rained off due to lack of massage oil!)

If you have a wish tho...... just let the genie know - and he's sure to get back to you after he's done lounging by the pool! :wink:

TTHun - missed you yesterday - how are you girl? Gonna do some belly dancing tonite a? See you have been propositioned by the Tryst again - think he's going a little green now The Handsome Other Hero has come aboard. Gosh - boys and their marble envy a? Where is the gorgeous THOH - hope he comes to crew again soon! :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:04 am
nt tht i knw much bt the bear's video has given me a fair idea..and the boy's will conveniently forgive the flaws i hope..
nt fair tht the oil is over...isnt there someone wholl get some more for the ones who r joining in late? Wink

TTH ur videos too are nice
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:14 am
(VBV - will ask a deckhand to pick up some more oil next time he goes on shore-leave - no worries :wink: )

OMG

This could be TRYST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OH MY - JUST HOW SUPPLE IS HE Razz ) (long VT - a minute will do!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axUixg0RFaI&feature=related
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:19 am
oh man..tht was amazing...i think i shud take back all my "devil" words i had used for tryst..or is it truly a charming devil?? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:31 am
(hey, don't tell ANYONE I said this - NO-ONE k - they're both just babes! :wink: and the Bear (triplet) - well he's just like his brothers in arms too Exclamation )

NOPE.....I didn't say that!

YEAH VBV - the BrothersTry are just devils round here - we really do have to keep an eye on them - never ever take your eyes off the snake - that can be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dangerous! Shocked
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:32 am
Ok now I'm speechless. I don't think I am that supple! Izzie where do you find them! Now who is going to match that? Come on form an orderly line and no pushing to get to the front!

here's one for the boys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9EJF_n8upo

enjoy!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:37 am
Black tulip wrote:
Ok now I'm speechless. I don't think I am that supple!

Hey Wicked Wench WestOfMe (oh hey - that makes you WW-WOM!) - hunni - with that fella around - there would be no need to be supple A? :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:47 am
Good morning world, have they finished the breakfast menu, I'm famished. Thanks muchly for the videos; I was greatly relived there was no untoward incident to report. As soon as I have pumped out the bilges I will join the festivities! Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:50 am
This is for those of you who are think we are really mad!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmn5OFTJ4A&feature=related

another one of my favorites!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:51 am
how do u expect untoward incidents to happen when u r not around..now tht u r gonna jump in..we cannot tell what will cook!!!!

oops ive left my dish on the gas!! lemme go get it..

meantime u people cont cooking hot thngs here...the bear wuldve givn us real good food!! pity hes nt around...bt then "try's" doesnt mean u can unleash urself!! :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 09:55 am
Gosh verbivore I feel almost guilty posting this one after yours. Embarrassed , well not really Laughing :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xDANj5nwjE&feature=related
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:08 am
Black tulip wrote:
This is for those of you who are think we are really mad!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmn5OFTJ4A&feature=related

another one of my favorites!

Us women of Dartmoor - this is our mindset Smile

Mad......I think we're just keeping our minds wide open. Believe in what we see. Smile

"Don't let them take your dreams away!"
(Nothing is forgotten)
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:08 am
TTH tht was a clean shot Embarrassed Embarrassed Laughing(the sorry said it all)
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:45 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrfAoDc4x1M&feature=related
payback to the guys Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 10:57 am

did someone say "no way!"

YES WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:26 am
yep we have finally got this party swinging - in ways we didn't think possible!!
another glass of what ever your having!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:30 am
us girls from dartmoor Wink eh?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:37 am
Hey VBV - yep - the WW-WOM and Izzie fare from the windswept moors of Dartmoor in the South West of England. We live in a very stunning part of the world. Smile

How about you VBV - where do you fare from. Oh....btw - I understand you are 5 hours in front of us in the UK.

Great to have you here wherever you're from. This International Crew is growing - and you couldn't be in nicer company on the ship.

Party Time is happening - lets get the jewels out and have some fun....

(there's a mismi- about.....)

MISMI - WHERE ARE YOU GIRLIE?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/27/2024 at 06:30:34