"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:41 am
Thank you tth - I get goosebumps whenever I hear that one!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:42 am
verbivore wrote:
Shocked Shocked wat time will ths party begin ??

We're well on our way but it has along way to to go yet, most people are still asleep. Drop in whenever you're ready verbivore but don't fotget the harem theme. Look forward to introduce myself. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:47 am
Can my flying carpet have training wheels. I don't like flying upside down. But hey, the belly dancing going great!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:53 am
deedeexx wrote:
Can my flying carpet have training wheels. I don't like flying upside down. But hey, the belly dancing going great!

Would you like to fly bare back with the bare Bear, no experience required. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:58 am
As long as you don't fly upside down - I am dizzy enough :wink: Wish Izzieliz & missy were here.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 03:18 am
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4341/flyingcarpet468x323ca2.jpg
At your service DDXX, come on board, can serve you a Chardonnai to settle the nerves and make you forget your dizziness. :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 03:47 am
deedeexx wrote:
Wish Izzieliz & missy were here.
.....me too and the rest of the crew. Well, good night all of you. I am going to toss Try out of his bunk (since it is probably warm) and get some shut eye. See you all tomorrow Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 05:55 am
Squish up TTH, is there room for a little one?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:31 am
Tryst wrote:
Squish up TTH, is there room for a little one?

The girls will be disappointed with that remark Tryst. Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:37 am
feeling exhausted need to have a rest and relax before the next session! Izzie come on girl get your dancing feet going and if you can not do that at the moment pour us all another drink girl!

I think the party started a bit early, need to pace it a bit to make it through the rest of Wednesday. I can do that! Just lets go OTT by midnight!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:42 am
OH MY Shocked

The party has started............................... Very Happy

Good morning / afternoon / evening!

I am so sorry I have been missing the fore..........party on the foredeck Laughing Looks like it's gonna be a HOT nite around here - and it's the Wicked Wench has started the dancing.... :wink:

Will go and check the berths just quickly - heard there's a little PINK Twisted Evil thing being charming round here..... Rolling Eyes need to go and check out the cabins. Will be with y'all VERYYYYYYYYYYY soon Smile

Bear - please look after the Princesses on deck... :wink:

(Wicked Wench - I'm with you girl - let's have a party a? ((xox))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:59 am
The Bear had his fair share of attention so fair, is ready to call it a day and follow ddxx to the bunk. Wishing all the crew a fabulous time but please keep the noise down so I won't wake up and fall out of my tree. Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:05 am
Sun is shining, the surf's up. I ' m ready to start again, where's that snake gone again!

Who made the cocktails? they are really something else especially served in the coconuts!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:37 am
My contribution....though it's early Wednesday for me!

Pretty amazing...I am thinking about taking up belly-dancing....where is Ehbeth? She would be perfect here!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:41 am
All I Can Say is - wow
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:45 am
Mismi-dixie-me...... Smile

Don't you remember that was our audition Rolling Eyes I thought we looked pretty WOW - we were just ------>brilliant! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:07 am
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8388/massagegenie20000308wi8.jpg

Could this be a sign of things to come Question

(oh...i will behave .... Rolling Eyes

tomorrow Exclamation

Arrow
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:10 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUU06hiwm4w

(so laughing - I remember this episode from many years ago! Takes less than a minute!) Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:10 am
hi im stepping in ..now a lill late ??? hope the genie wont ignore me for being ths late?? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 08:16 am
Oh hunni - our genie-(us) Cool would never ignore anyone - he's way too smart to ignore the girls and would never rub any gal up the wrong way! As for his PinkBrother Twisted Evil - well - who knows what games he's playing - he's just a little trickier to PINk down Exclamation
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/27/2024 at 08:32:54