"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:46 am
mismi's stuck in the five word forum trying to understand "things" :wink:
shell join u dnt ya worry..
i dnt knw wat time its there..but in thspart of the world it's 11pm wednesday nite..gonna lull myself to sleep after a whooping party in the ship Wink wanted to watch black tulip's treat for the guys too...but jst missed it out..
am from India..wanted to post for you the snaps of the mist covered mountains and rivers..(im in love wit nature :wink: ) the bear gave me an online tutorial too (to post the image let me be specific :wink: since im mentioning the "bear" people may come up wit "ideas abt tutorials" ) but i dnt knw wats up..its jst nt happening..by hook or crook ill get it done by ths weekend..

till then u all enjoy belle dancing izzie "your (tryst) dancer was the best i think..mayb i literally imagined it to be our pink devil there :wink:

bye ye all have a nice time ..

bear wake up soon ....u have treats waiting for you..ull fall straight from your tree..heels over head tmrw Laughing Laughing

TTH ctch ya latr..mismi..dnt get lost the party's awaiting u
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:49 am
Sleep well VBV - you are a treasure Smile

We will see you when you get back onboard.

Dream big Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:57 am
Hello Hello! (I'm in a place called veritgo...) sorry - seems to be a naturally occuring phrase after "hello hello"

I have been practicing my belly dancing all morning...and actually the whole undulating thing is quite fun...probably not bad for the old stomach muscles either...I think I am going to be sore tomorrow! Razz

Busy morning...and I can't stay long. Have to get the boys room SHOVELLED out before they get home. Because when they get home I want to work in my garden.

How is everybody? I am trying to catch up in the reading...will try. :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:07 pm
Every time I dream big some court or lawyer, justice department, / law in general gives it to me sideways. And when that's not enough the hypocritical oath comes to mind, then it's dismissed by some schmuck that won't do the job he's being paid to perform, catch 22 comes to mind.
Idea
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:12 pm
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hey BigRed))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You gonna shake your hips with us - and shake away the blues hunni? We've missed you….. :wink:

TONITE - IZZIE IS….. Very Happy

Princess Ibtisam Zarah Zahia Izdihar Emira Smile

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5033/green2020purplelr8.jpg

mismi40 wrote:

I have been practicing my belly dancing all morning...and actually the whole undulating thing is quite fun...probably not bad for the old stomach muscles either...I think I am going to be sore tomorrow! Razz
:

Deckhands can cure the aches and pains hunni - just ignore them if they belly-ache that they didn't get their massage)! :wink:
Let's dance….
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:17 pm
That's going to be the shortest dance ever, pain will just ensue. If I get enough prescriptions in me I might be Ok for a few slow dances, thanks for the invitation Cool it's a great thing being a deck hand Laughing finaly I've been put to use. Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:24 pm
Hey BigRed - you can sit on the flying BigRed carpet and we can just have a slow dance.... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQ_TLPHbmA

and hunni - you will always be worthwhile here - we luv ya Smile
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:26 pm
Thanks Izzie I am glad that you chose that form of dance, and mismi is not belly dancing on my belly Embarrassed Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:42 pm
Hey Missmi, ya can work out on me if Red won't play ball!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:44 pm
Good Gravy! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:45 pm
Oh, our Arabian Princess Mismi Dixie Chick has been practising her moves all day - she can move with the best of them now :wink: The only thing it will do to your belly - is give you butterflies :wink:

OH THE GENIE HAS ARRIVED - are you ready to be rubbed yet and let out of your ....lamp!? Shocked
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:46 pm
Call me what you like; I'm up for whatever! Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:47 pm
Might give you great obliques...possibly a little six pack..depending on your body fat

...and really - is that so surprising that Try is up for whatever?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:51 pm
Hey, tone it down; I got feelings ya know! :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:51 pm
Say there is a harem isin't there Laughing Idea Oh I'm here already. Rolling Eyes
You all have a great party & no spilling drinks on my belly Razz . TTFN
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:52 pm
mismi40 wrote:
Might give you great obliques...possibly a little six pack..depending on your body fat

...and really - is that so surprising that Try is up for whatever?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 01:17 pm
Hey crew....

whaddya reckon.... Idea

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8025/dlampwebks3.jpg
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 01:33 pm
Where is this retreat? :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 01:51 pm
Good morning one and all, I see you had an hectic night, well there is relief in sight, I have brought along my Sunspirit Aromatherapy oils. These are essential oils and massage oil blends for health, mind, body and spirit. So ladies if you please will line up, the Bear is only to happy to massage you back into shape. What's more this service is free no strings attached. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 01:53 pm
Well - I think Hawaii would be nice.... do a spot of surfing,

then do some of this....

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1016/medup2.jpg

have a martini

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7933/hawrt1.jpg

little bit of this...

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/148/haw1ne0.jpg

and we should be ready for some belly dancing a? Smile

reckon our genie could fly us there...... Question

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH BEAR - WELCOME ABOARD! mmmmmmmmmm Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/27/2024 at 04:32:33