"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JPB

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 07:30 am
Hey Yabbercrew! New Orleans and Jazz Fest was fantastic as always. I've read back a bit... Congrats Verbie!!!!! Happy spring to those finally getting flowers (we're still at early tulip/lilac stage here), and hope missy is ok.

(((((( Izzie ))))))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 07:54 am
@verbivore,
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh keeping all the hope and wishes for good news Vegemite!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Hey crew - sorry, been at work and KNA.KER.D! So so busy. Decision made - not going to do the finance - big long talk - don't need the pressure - which was gonna be bigtime. So - that's good. Done and dusted. Will run the office and keep things running smoothly - but someone else can deal with the budgetary headaches. Yay.

FQ should be on her way over soon hopefully and then need to pick the little fella up from school. Oh - do I have a treat for y'all (wee fella fluting!) - will try and post later.

MacT - HAVE A FAB HOLIDAY - yay for you! Very Happy x

JPB - so good to see you gal. Glad you had the best time. Wish we knew our mis was OK - gonna do a snail mail and see if I can get holda her that way. Hoping she's sunning somewhere.x

BEAgle - will hug FQ for you - she (whole family) are real sad right now as bro had BEAR put down yesterday. He was an 'ole dawg - but........ they are in pieces and it's very hard for daughterA - so bro is bringing her down to Devon this weekend to be with us all. Plans to go away are on hold - but we shall still have a good time. Will keep you posted.x

RH - hope all's going good with cheffing and motors - heapsa love. x

phone.......................gotta dash
Tryagain

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 10:23 am
Good morning dear sweet folks; Alex you do make us laugh! I cannot in all conscious reply for Missy but we have both been busy; what with the re-design of the front yard an all. However I know you are all waiting breathlessly for her spring cleaning tips, and I am sure your patience will be amply rewarded.

Dear Izzie, I am so delighted to read your trip to London went so well; he slept on the couch? Yeah right. We wish you both the very best. And that goes for little eBay too!

I hope all y’all are doing well and have a great week end.

I start the last phase this w/e and then I will return with details of my secret recipe for pumpkin pie, sans pumpkin.

Now back to Missy, kissy wissy!
0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 01:55 pm
@Izzie,
hey Izzie

good on S boy for playing the flute band! sounded lovely, F boy watched and was really impressed.

Vegemite take care girl

hope all of you are ok

am ok myself ish

X
mismi

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 03:34 pm
@annis,
Hi guys...I can't even read back - I am borrowing a computer at my friends house and feel it would be rude to spend too much time...just wanted you all to know that my computer went belly up - and I do not know when it will be fixed...we are fine though...all is well. Just busy with baseball still...

Love you all...hope you are all well...thoughts and prayers as usual
BIG HUGS!
Missy
Izzie

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 03:35 pm
@annis,
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeeeeee.... now I know how bad I am at nite - didn't even realise I had posted the little fella fluting already Shocked - seriously, that's pants not remembering stuff - bonkers - totally bl**dy bonkers... I swear - I am bonkers!

so........... best post another video of the choir last nite - little fella didn't sing - he takes after his MaMa - can't sing a note in tune!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the choir (all littly kids) can....

Hero!

Blue Blue - I've so missed you! Razz How happy to see you. Smooches - bigguns! Looking forward to your recipe " I bagsy the spoon please! Wink

Tulip " good to talk girl " will speak again soon. So glad all is k-ish and F&S are doing good. Little fella looking forward to seeing F-boy next weekend.

FQ and bro are here, kids too, we've dinnered and sat in the garden. Bro & FQ are real sad right now ... real sad about their dawg.

Tomorrow - we're gonna see how things go. Little fella is going sailing - so us girls, including DaughterA may have a girlie day out " or not - we're kinda up in the air at the moment.

Wishing everyone a good weekend and lovin' y'all. xxxx

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 03:36 pm
@mismi,
oh Mis - JUST THE BEST TO SEE YOU - just told FQ you are OK and all is well with you. Thank goodness. Thinking of you - as long as you're alright, and the Prof and Boys - then we'll all be happy. LOVE YOU MIS.... LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 03:40 pm
@mismi,
Hi mismi we missed you and have been wondering where you were, now mystery solved, thanks for showing up and putting us in the picture.

Hope your computer will be fixed soon, we want to hear about the baseball and your procrastinating. Smile (((mismi)))

Hi Captain wherever you are, make my day and come and say hello and fill us in what's happening at villa Izzie.

Wishing all the crew a great weekend. Will be around later.
Izzie

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 04:16 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey hey BEAgle...

well, all are going to bed now.... 'ceptin moi! FQ is exhausted - she's been curled up on the sofa all nite and cuddling daughter. Bro and his little fella have gone back over to the town.

So, it's been quiet - they are all struggling about losing their dawg right now. Just gonna see how everyone feels in the morning.

How are YOU? Hope all is good with MrsB and M&K.

Gosh, have sooooo many photos to upload but don't seem to get the chance to get them sorted Rolling Eyes Can't believe a whole week has gone already - this time last week I was in London and yabbering for England with the BazzaBoy!!!!!!!! Where the heck did the week go!????

Dutchy

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 04:22 pm
@Izzie,
Ah Izzie so sorry to hear about the dog's demise, can well imagine how upset they all must feel. I'm sure you'll make them feel at home and spoil them a little this weekend. Sunday is mothers day downunder, are you celebrating that too or is it on another day? We and the family are all good, thanks for asking. Good night, we'll talk tomorrow.
Izzie

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 04:56 pm
@Dutchy,
Oh............ I'm not goin' bed yet Shocked as if............

actually, I ought to - gotta get up fairly early - will go and take my potion in a moment.

Mother's Day here is in March. Hope you are going to spoil MrsB - cuppa tea in bed and some toast and jam! Lovely!

Letty

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 12:48 pm
@Izzie,
Seriously, Izzie. Is Barry the Brit all right? Sometimes he pops in on the radio thread, but not recently.

A belated Happy Mother's Day to you, gal.

Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 01:13 pm
@Letty,
Check your in-box Ms Letty.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 03:01 pm
@Barry The Mod,
Morning crew. Mothers Day downunder and getting ready to prepare Mrs.B an early breakfast. Hot rolls with continental meats, soft boil egg and specially brewed Coffee. Have been down the road already and obtained a bunch of freshly cut pastel Roses! Catch you all later.
verbivore

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 04:15 am
@Dutchy,
izziiee thanks for the choir song..lill kiddies were really melody fr the heart!
scanning went fine! theres a healthy baby wobbling inside Smile they even made us hear the heartbeat...prettty fast i must say Razz for such a teenyweeny one!
so dutchy get those scones ready Wink
and izzie be prepared for the godmothers role
mismi..repair ur pc and comeback soon..more tis needed..
yeppeie yeyyyy..i sure am glad..
jpb & annis thanks a lot for the wishes
a Happy Mothers Day ..to all sweet moms over here..
Dutchy

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 05:07 am
@verbivore,
Verbivore, congratulations to you and Eby, how nice for you both. Now the girls will hop in and give you all sort of advice, they've all been there and done that. Smile

Being a male I'll keep out of that but I will cook you something nice whenever you have a craving for something special because those times will come. For starters and as promised here are some of my home cooked scones with strawberry and cream. Enjoy.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4544/sconesi.jpg
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 10:39 am
@verbivore,
Congratulations Verbs & Eby.Now the fun starts!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 10:57 am
@verbivore,

the wheels are turning
have a great Sunday all
ehBeth

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 10:59 am
@ehBeth,
oopsie
dropped that into the wrong thread
but it's still a good piece of music

Embarrassed
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 11:02 am
@verbivore,
http://images.ladypb298.multiply.com/image/1:plantspetspeople/photos/116/600x600/1/verby-s-first.jpg?et=rcA%2CsPBg%2CcIEvr7vfz1Pcg&nmid=241774315
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 06/01/2024 at 05:41:00