"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:26 pm
@mismi,
Hey Mis - oh you do sound good hun - EXCELLENT -

just a quick flyby as dinner has 2 mins before it's burned Razz

and... t'other way round - about $120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool a? will pay for my diesel up to the city - how happy is that?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... charcoal is calling! Shocked
mismi

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:36 pm
@Izzie,
Holy Cow Iz! I always get that confused...and they took 40% - so great!

almost done with the hallway...

alex240101

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:36 pm
@Izzie,
Hello Izzie. Hello mismi. Hello all.
Quick hellos.
Rain chased me in. Rain is going to make me charge tractor battery.
Wait. It just stopped.
Good day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:59 pm
@mismi,
Hey Mis......... ahhhh... we've eaten now..... so, gonna sit for half an hour or so. S-boy and I have been "scrapbooking" amongst chores - he's as doozy as me for doing one thing at a time... stop start stop start...

and hehehe, you are making me snicker here ............... that was after they took 40% - in all - total sold around £140 = $200ish (- they took £56ish and I got £84ish) - so that has made me very happy - however, now I have only about half a dozen left - so I will need to get busy and make some more a? I haven't contacted the other place that I went to first coz I wasn't sure any of them would sell - but I might give them a call next week and see if there has been any luck there. I am mighty chuffed with it coz .... well, just coz I am Razz Verra happy and nice surprise.

Howdy there Alex - ohhhhh.... you're on the tractor now - watch out for stones Shocked - I used to love being on the tractor and whizzing around the paddock with my ipod and earphones - screaming my head off (usually one could call it singing, sadly not in my case), terribly untuneful and found it quite relaxing. Mind you, I must admit - I don't miss doing it these days - it took hours! Have a great day love. x

Sad kitty nabbed a boid! Sad
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 01:48 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Izzie wrote:
good news is.... the Post Office called and all my cards have sold and please can I take up some more a.s.a.p. - yay! That's a bit happy! Best go make some then a?

good news! let's have another round of that eh

Woo hoo! Congratulations! (40% isn't too bad; gifty places here want 50% for jewelry consignments)

Had a great time visiting with family (mine and Mr. Fix-it's). Heading north very soon (keeping an eye on the weather). Just taking a quick look around A2K before we leave for no-computer-ville.
Izzie

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 01:51 pm
@Tai Chi,
TCgal - you will be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HUGELY!

So glad you got to see bro and family before heading North - oh, you're gonna have such fun (hard work tho) doing the school house - make sure you take pics - we wanna see allllllllllllll!

Take heaps of care and hopefully djjd will keep us up to date with how you're going. Big big hugs to you and MrFixIt. We'll miss ya.

love ya gal - HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dutchy

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 04:14 pm
@Izzie,
Morning crew, wide awake with new day starting. Mismi and Izzie you both sound so much better today, happy for you both. Foot a lot better thanks mismi now I'm wearing my pads.

Tai Chi have a great trip north to the old school-house, how does it feel to be without your computer, must get lonely up there!

Just got 'roped in' driving Mrs.B to the shopping centre as there are some special sales on, she doesn't know it yet but I'm leaving my credit card home. Laughing

Catch you all later and be good.
Izzie

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 04:20 pm
@Dutchy,
ooooooooooooh MRS BEAGLE...... check his pocket girlie..... he's being a sneaky beak....

YOU WILL PAY....maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but you WILL pay - just you wait and see BEAgle Wink hah ahahahahahhhahahha <smooches>

ok........ i may go woozy soon so I am gonna tell you all I love you bigtime muchly now...just in case i ..... fall down - which would be good coz I need to sleep if I'm travelling somewhere tomorrow nite! HA!

AND.... how good was I - spoke to a lovely gentleman in India who remoted in and sorted out both laptops and I have now got my antivirues all up and running tiketyboo. Had a lovely wee chat with him to - very nice gentleman and most helpful. Bless him!

might be back........... might be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Razz

<yawning at 23.21 - can't be bad a?>
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 04:41 pm
howdy folks

all stuffed up here, glad to see that the card sales are going well, as for the %, it's about average for retail

lots of rain here, flowers and tree leaves popping like crazy, will post pics

miz iz, watch the stomach problems, remember to breathe deeply and maybe slow down, stop and smell some of those roses you're photographing Wink
Roberta

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 04:59 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

miz iz, watch the stomach problems, remember to breathe deeply and maybe slow down, stop and smell some of those roses you're photographing Wink

What dj said.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 05:02 pm
@djjd62,
oh no.... stuffed up as in cold and need a steam inhalation - or cooked yerself a magnificent dinner stuffed up. Hoping the latter hunni.

yes.... will be a busy weekend - but slow as needs to be - Harbour Master knows how slow I can go! He's been warned. Poor chap - doesn't know what he's let himself in for! hahahahahahaha - I come supplied with ear defenders for him - tho scary alien in corner may have to have a blanket thrown over. Ha - I'm so excited - and as I am now, just waiting for the last load of washing to go thru - then I'm hitting the sleep zone.

Up at 6.30 and school run - work - then hoping to come back here and sleep for a little before I head out. Folk moving in for cats and dawgs sitting - so all has been cleaned and beds changed. Coco!

Have great evenings all and I will see you tomorrow..... ohhhhhh... verra excited. I think I can do this. YAY.

Nitey nite all...

Y'all are the very best. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit: I can hear you Boida... thanku goil - love ya x
ehBeth

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 05:04 pm
@Izzie,
<claps hands>

hooray! a slow busy weekend sounds brilliant
djjd62

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 05:05 pm
@Izzie,
stuffed up as in allergies, i guess, took some allegra, feel a little better
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 11:48 pm
Ima be REAL busy today, so I thought I would leave y'all this band to hang out and play onboard fer a bit...(bar time has me feelin kinda Auzzie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olhz-uosCiU&feature=related
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 07:13 am
@ehBeth,
Grabs holda Beth's hand gently - and then hugs tight - thanku ((((((((((Bethie))))))))) xox

Djjd - hope you're feeling better today darlin'. x

RH - glad all is going well with the "cheffing" - so so proud of you! x

Mis - hope you're doing good today girlie and is well with the boyz.... and the in-laws x Very Happy

Babbling - thinking of you hun - know it's terribly hard for you right now - love you.x

BEAgle - where've you been? Hoping all is well and you have a great weekend lined up.

Crew - YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

I'm back from work - knackered, tummy is oooof - spoke to doc again - oooooooooof............... going to bed for a bit...

then

get little fella back from school and sorted to go to his Dad's

then

I'M GOING TO LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY Razz

YIPPEE KI YAY! Very Happy <------------------------------ GERT BIG SMILE!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 07:19 am
nice, have fun

still stuffed up, more a pain in the ass (well head really, perhaps i should get my head out of........nevermind) than anything else
Izzie

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 07:28 am
@djjd62,
oh djjd.... that made me chuckle... i would suggest breathing deeply over something hot and steamy............ but that would lead me into all sorts of trouble...

feel better soon darlin xxxx

i'm so excited i can't think straight - i must go to sleep (yeah right) - at least have a lie down for a few hours - gonna be a LONG journey - ohhhhhhhh..... lots of people (bit scared - oooooh) - haven't packed a thing and still faffing around at the moment making sure the place is clean for the person looking after the house (as if they care!) - right.... going now, really going to bed...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Izzie

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 11:00 am
@Izzie,
ooooooooooooooooookay.... I haven't left yet! Rolling Eyes HA!

just got the little fella off and then have to get housesitters sorted - they're running late!!!!!!!

now, I knows a couple folk are worried - so, the plan is - get in car - crank up the volume - sing the 60's, little bit of Leona, little bit of Lee Mead and the driving Power Ballads very loudly so Bazza knows I'm on my way - and IF, IF, IF I can't manage the journey (no idea what my foot is gonna be like but I will be braced up) - then I shall pull off the motorway and stay in a Travelodge overnite and continue on in the morning.

Hopefully tho, in about 6 hours, I will be back to tell you I am there and all is ticketyboo.

Oil is check. Tyres are check. CD's are check.

Now, it should take between 4.5 and 5 hours - according to google - but that doesn't take into account any blonde moments, arguements with the SatNav or "ooooohing" and "aahhhhhhhing" as I drive thru the centre of London in the dark (yep, Baz, I'm doing the London drive thru, not the South Circular) - I gotta see those bridges and drive across... will fit in as many as I can - HA! No doubt, I may cross London Bridge twice!

So, leaving as soon as folksies arrive here - hopefully in the next hour.

Love y'all and catch y'all in LONDON! Razz

edit: oh, might need diesel.... DOH!

(how excited am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)? Very Happy
Tai Chi

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 12:09 pm
@Izzie,
Have a great time Izzie!

0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 01:40 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie. .. "keep your eyes on the road, and your hands upon the wheel "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU9JWukf07c
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:54:19