"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:00 pm
Cool, it would appear we now have 2 belly dancers, Mismi and Izzie, are there any more to come? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:56 pm
Okay - jumping in line for belly dancing - rings on the fingers and bells on the toes, how we get all that wobbling heaven knows. OOOOppppsss- practicing doing the snake dance on the flying carpet and my navel jewel got caught. Ooh that hurt!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 09:00 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing

mental picture for me to go to sleep with now girl. Love ya heaps. Can't wait for tomorrow - my belly'll be a dancing - hope all crew come on board.

DONT forget - need some REALLLLLLLY good wishes - get thinking. :wink:

Nite girlie - love to PaPaMaMaDD (hugs for you all)

See you in the morning/evening Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 09:04 pm
Nite Izzieliz - dream good dreams - will start thinking of good wishes. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:16 am
Well I am checking out in advance of me not coming back to sign off. Going to get hectic here in an hour or so and may not have time for more belly dancing. Nite whoever is out there and if I am not back tonight I will yabber again tomorrow. Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:01 am
Ok Costume on and practicing my moves! Come on girls get those hips circling and loose knees!!

Oops who bought that snake? Now boys please no peeking until us girls have got it together, festivities will start soon enough! Hang on I need my caffeine fix first!

ok line up and lets begin............................
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:05 am
Okay black tulip - getting those hips moving - but, I had a chardonnay fix instead of coffee fix - so I think my hips are moving faster. Well, one way to loose weight!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:06 am
Hi Black tulip Very Happy
Just catching up on the ships log. Sounds like everyone is having a good time. Belly dancing huh? I kinda like dirty dancing Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:10 am
That is a great performance you ladies are putting on right now. Black Tulip I had just hidden that snake, but seeing that TTH prefers dirty dancing, I may have to have a re-think. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:12 am
TTH wrote:
Hi Black tulip Very Happy
Just catching up on the ships log. Sounds like everyone is having a good time. Belly dancing huh? I kinda like dirty dancing Laughing

Mmmmm me too! we can start that at Midnight! Shame Patrick Swayze is unwell otherwise we could have invited him, but healing thoughts as we dance.

just about to go out and now it is raining again!! Close the hatches everyone the wind is picking up again and we don't want to catch a chill!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:13 am
Hi tth - luv dirty dancing - particularly Patrick - well bare bear what are you going to do to entrance us ladies!!!!! :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:14 am
Dutchy wrote:
That is a great performance you ladies are putting on right now. Black Tulip I had just hidden that snake, but seeing that TTH prefers dirty dancing, I may have to have a re-think. Laughing Laughing

You know you can't keep your snake there, it is very dangerous! Who knows where he might strike next!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:20 am
Hi to Dutchy and deedeexx Very Happy

Yeah, good thoughts for Patrick S.
When I see this video I think of thoh, sweet thoh Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VSuCtebBT0
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:22 am
deedeexx wrote:
Hi tth - luv dirty dancing - particularly Patrick - well bare bear what are you going to do to entrance us ladies!!!!! :wink:

Well before the snakes strikes, so very well worded by Black Tulip, I will show you what the Bear is capable of ddxx, equally as good as Mismi. Laughing Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgNqGBTTk98
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:24 am
Yeah I really love that film! Especially this bit! Here's to special absent people X
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:30 am
Well tth & tulip - my favourite song out of that movie is "cry to me" and dutchy - you can sure shake that tush honey!!!! :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:30 am
Dutchy you are......I am speechless Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:36 am
Shocked Shocked wat time will ths party begin ??
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:39 am
Hi verby - I think it has already started.!! Pity Izzie liz and missy are asleep. We will be sending them some special dreams :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:39 am
deedeexx wrote:
Well tth & tulip - my favourite song out of that movie is "cry to me" and dutchy - you can sure shake that tush honey!!!! :wink:
Forgot about that one.... Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxUpTYyHlcw
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/27/2024 at 10:28:18