"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 01:47 pm
@Tai Chi,
I've got a pizzzzzzzzzzza baking -

had

oh.... just ate some - mmmmm! Half left! Want some?

Rice Krispies cake for dessert - perfect!

it's nearly dark here now - looking at places on the www that I wanna go around the world to visit - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <sighs> FQ and I were hoping to take the kids away over the summer but we can't for various reasons - so, I'm wondering whether to go safe.... or.... adventure

<sigh>

dunno what to do - but gonna do something, just not sure which way to go - East or West - safe or take a risk! mmmmmmmmmmm..... <thinking>

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 02:15 pm
@Izzie,
Don't worry about safe or take a risk. Do what makes you feel the most excitement, enthusiasm, pleasurable expectation, joy, and that you know you will have a ball doing. Anything done 'for fun' that includes worry and unnecessary fear isn't worth it in the long run.

For us it is more practical. We have a special anniversary coming up that must be celebrated in less than a year. Do we 'play it safe' and do something financially practical? Or do we realize that our time on Earth is finite after all, throw caution to the winds, and do something really outrageous and special even if it costs too much?

Maybe by the time you decide, we will decide. Smile
Izzie

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 02:39 pm
@Foxfyre,
oh, yep, I agree FF... I can do "caution to the wind" no probs... it's not the financial thing - I'm past caring (or irresponsible, one of the two Wink ) about that in the respect of life is for living today and all that...live for the moment - you know...

I used to be practical, ha, no longer, not now, things change! <should say that quietly, but, what the heck>

it's more the little fella really - I wanna show him places whilst I can - but I have to think of his safety, not necessarily what I wanna do - (ha, you wouldn't believe what I wanna do <laughs>) - and anything and everything would be an adventure and joy for both of us - West is safer, we know where we're at, East, just the two of us, mmmmm... kinda scary - but, a dream.

S'ok tho - I'm impulsive, spur of the moment (and kooky) - so will end up pushing a button in front of me... and then it will be done and sorted Very Happy No worries.

Your "anniversary" sounds wonderful - go for it together - nothing to lose really and a whole heap to gain. Whatever you do will be great - you're together - will be fab. Very Happy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 03:39 pm
Good day Izzie. How are you? Hello to all.
Verbivore, JustBrooke, congratulations.
Dutch. I am happy to hear foot is getting better.
TaiChi. I Have not had a rice krispie treat in ages. That might change.
Foxfyre. What anniversary?
djjd62, Izzie. Very nice pictures.

I found the golden mushroom. Didn't taste as good as it looks.....feeling a little dizzy......
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/alex240101/100_0630.jpg

Primroses
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/alex240101/100_0636.jpg

Have nice weekends everybody. Go Wings.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 03:46 pm
@alex240101,
Evening all, hope everybody has had a good day. Just returned home from a dawn service for our fallen soldiers at the Cross of Sacrifice, as always very moving and impressive. Was very cold, windy and rainy out there so now enjoying hot cheese/tomato buns and coffee. Wishing everybody a great weekend.
deedeexx

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 05:56 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi to all the crew. been AWOL lately, but being invaded by all the grandkiddies today.

Verby, Hope you get good news. Congrats if so.

Brooke congrats on sister's news.

Hope your foot didn't give you too much grief at the dawn service Beagle. You wouldn't believe it but we have had no rain yet. Crying or Very sad

Lovely pics posted by everyone. Hugs to all.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 06:03 pm
@deedeexx,
Morning ddxx, no rain, that's unbelievable. Have had rain for past 3 days, over 40mm by 9am this morning and much more in our hills. Heel coming along slowly but definitely improving, should be ok next week when the pads are fitted. Haven't received my "May Big" yet as others in the Eastern States have, some kind soul has scanned them for me though, so I have something to get on with this weekend. Laughing Have a nice weekend with the grand kids.
deedeexx

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 06:15 pm
@Dutchy,
Yes, I have received my May Big but probably won't get a look in this weekend. Am actually behind doing my competitions, just sent Colossus away now and then have to finish off Holiday Collection. Will let you now if I get stuck. Smile
bathsheba

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 10:47 pm
@deedeexx,
Hey crew,
Just wanted to climb aboard for a moment to say hello. I felt pretty good this a.m. and early afternoon, then someone took out my batteries. Again. Hopefully I will be back up and running, maybe with an extension cord plugged into my bum.
Miss you guys
((((HUGS))))
db
Dianne
verbivore

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 11:18 pm
@bathsheba,
PreggieVeggie here Smile The doc said come again after 3 weeks for the scan Smile No further tests were done by the Doc..just the one I did at home, she said that is enough till the scan!!!!! Smile Im gonna celebrate each day of this period..Yesterday after meeting th doc, we called up our parents and informed..not to friends yet Smile waiting for scan ...
and i felt very very happy..to see each and every one of you congratulating me ...jespah, barry, bathsheba, ddx, mismi, dutchy, alex, izziieee thankuuuu all of u...literally..my eyes waterred.. ..overjoyed... GOSH is the cyberworld so true??? Smile Izzieeee get the hugs coming my way Smile I'm happy Smile yes I am!
and ya..do PM me..all the "good" things i need to eat; listen to; read & watch during ths time Smile))
Dutchy

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 11:34 pm
@verbivore,
I'm the only one of the crew awake at present (I think) so a big hi to Dianne, great to have you aboard even for a short while, and happy to hear you doing alright. Hope you'll keep improving and give the old boy some cheek on the threads here one day soon. Smile Hugs from downunder.

Verbivore I can read your happiness in your writing, trust the scan will be positive so you can start preparing for the big day. Wishing you the very best.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 04:01 am
@verbivore,
oh.................smiling so big for our PreggieVeggie On The Nest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news and overjoyed for you. I told FQ yesterday when she was here and she was incredibly happy for you and Eby too. FANTASTIC! When Missy gave you the Verby Easter Egg - little did we all know that Vegemite Eby Lasso Stork would be happening. (one of my favourite movies - Its A Wonderful Life Wink ) ENJOY! There is no greater gift.

Oh....... keep all the good feelings Vegemite - and we'll be with you - will be good to have the scan and to know that all is as it should be. Thrilled for you. Lots of calm thoughts hun but excited anticipation. Hope the family were all receptive to the news - I know this will be a tricky one and your emotions are going to be all over the place. Enjoy tho, sweet child - you have wanted this for a long time - I know it's everything to you. BIG HUGS Very Happy x

db - so great to see you back and to hear you have been doing well. Time hun - give yourself a little more time. Thinking of you and hoping things are maybe a little better with daughter. x

Indeedee - yay to see you gal - you're always in my thoughts - know things are gonna still be busy with you - hope the smunches are all doing well - trying to send our rain out to you - it's big huge rain - the lake (dam) where S-boy is glorious - when the weather is a little better I will snap some pics to show you. x

BEAgle - how are you darlin'? Hey, listen, we gotta watch out, the kid is taking the helm Shocked Little fella is off at a sailing lesson this morning - unfortunately, it was TORRENTIAL RAIN (wouldn't you know it!) so they can't get out on the water but Bob (bless Bob), the instructor, said if it cleared up a bit they would try and give them 10 mins out on the power boats.

So, they are "rigging" today, learning their knots (get the theory stuff out the way) and and having rigging races in the barn! It's his first lesson at this lake - pretty expensive hobby!!!!! but if he loves it as much as he did 2 years ago - then I reckon he might continue it. He was brilliant 2 years ago - a natural, and Plymouth Sailing Club wanted to sign him up - but it was all a bit up in the air at that stage - but now........ well, we'll see what happens. He might come home and say he doesn't want to do it - we'll see.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - the sun has just come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh - it's raining again.

Drip drip drop little April Shooooooowwwwwers!

Sorry for disappearing last nite - no idea what happened - complete blank but I found half a bag of Jelly Babies on top of my laptop thismorning Shocked Razz

Could it have been your 'shroom Alex! Dizzy Izzie Doozy - who knows!

Have a great weekend crew - love y'all. x

mismi

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 05:37 am
@Izzie,
YAY! YAY! YAY! Oh Verby - you WILL be such a great Mom. It has been so long since I was pregnant I am going to have to think it all through. I loved it all though...well most of it. I will have to tell you all my pregnancy story with the twins one day. But I loved feeling them kick and move. It was amazing. I could sit in the bathtub and watch my tummy just roll while they were boxing in there...is that inappropriate to share?

SO happy for you Verby!

Izzie - really - the Doctor is not giving you a clue as to why you are blacking out - or what can be done? That is really concerning me. Seriously. Put some pressure on him to find out what it could be and what you can do.

Another full day. I have to be at the ball park at 7:45AM - I KNOW. It' s crazy. I made banana (nut) bread for the team parents this morning...one girl loaf and one boy loaf...you figure that out. And I made some coffee. I am determined to make it fun in spite of the earliness of it!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Dutchy take care of that foot...Brooke - I am happy to hear about your sister - how is she about it all? She okay? Still praying for you all...your Dad especially!

Bathie! So happy to see you here. That energy will return and stay soon...sending thoughts and prayers your way that it will happen soon! Thank you for coming to see us!

DeeDee- glad to see you. Sounds like you have been quite busy. Take care of yourself and don't let all those grandbabies wear you out!

Alex - really - I am not sure you should be eating 'shrooms out of your back yard...please be careful... Wink

Hugs!
missy
djjd62

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 05:58 am
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Alice_05a-1116x1492.jpg/448px-Alice_05a-1116x1492.jpg

alex in wonderland?

babies everywhere, congrats to all

miz iz, do push the doc to try and explain this, we worry
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 08:31 am
Verbivore...big congratulations!

Alex on shrooms? Shocked ?
Izzie

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 09:43 am
@Stormwatch,
<laying down on sofa - big duvet - fluffed up pillow - Sleepless in Seattle....tired - be back later>

x
Dutchy

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 04:06 pm
@Izzie,
Wakey, wakey Izzie, morning downunder and I find you still asleep, must have been a tiring day. Hope you had a good rest. We have a bit of your weather this morning, cold, rainy and very windy, garden covered in bark and leaves from the gum trees next door, all very welcome though. Great to see the little fella becoming a sailor, make sure he can swim! Just going to have a look around the threads.
Izzie

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 04:15 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey BEAgle...

Ima awake hun - oh man, it hasn't stopped raining for hours here and brrrrrr chilly. Will see where you are and might have a play along! Little fella enjoyed his sailing theory lesson - they raced rigging and had a lotta fun - about 14 kids there - great! Yep - he can swim - he's a good wee swimmer but they still all have to wear life vests when sailing. Should be in the boat next week - he wants to do the lessons - which I'm really pleased about. Ha - his instructor was called Dex - PERFECT - decks!!!!!!

djjd - love that pic of alex in wonderland - very good - love it!

mis - more ball....... at that time of the morning? oh my!!!!!

Stormy - hey hey <waves>

gonna make a brew and then have a look around too...
Dutchy

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 04:18 pm
@Izzie,
Cuppa Earl Grey for the Beagle too, milk and one suger thank you Captain. Smile
Izzie

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 04:19 pm
@Dutchy,
On it's way - kettles on........ back in 5
x

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:58:42