"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 09:40 am
@wandeljw,
Hey jw.... thanku...

yep, new camera, bruised camera .......... I made a big booboo! Left the lens on the garden table....... kitties thought they'd see how well it rolled.......... mmmmmmmm, great fun to them ......... lens bounced too - think the focus has been nudged <slaps forehead for being that stupid for leaving it on the table by the river>

That'll learn me a? :rolls:

hey ho!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... flickering lights now and the answer machine going on and off........ little fellas are verra excited!!!!!! THUNDERBOOMERS! Razz
Dutchy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 04:37 pm
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie, hope the storm has passed without major dramas. Please send some of that rain downunder, so deperately needed by now. S-boy is becoming quite a 'star' on the thread, is he aware of his world-wide status? Saw podiatrist yesterday and today will be my first healing session for my troublesome heel. She already told me to give my foot plenty of rest, something I can't convince Mrs.B of. Laughing
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 04:45 pm
@Izzie,
cats have no concept of how to treat expensive equipment
mismi

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 05:09 pm
@djjd62,
but they can dance....

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p289/mismi40/dancingkitty.gif
djjd62

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 05:11 pm
@mismi,
ummmm, okay, i guess there is that

mismi

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 07:22 pm
@djjd62,
That kitty makes me laugh.

djjd62

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 07:25 pm
@mismi,
me too, he's certainly got some funky moves
verbivore

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 10:24 pm
@djjd62,
hiya captain..im here..i come see ...read Smile and vanish..smehow felt like hibernating for a while. Last week with maundy thursday preparations, good friday fasting & easter special cooking was damn busy..then came the hindu keralite festival vishu again a whole set of rituals & preparations.. advantages of an inter-religion marriage! we are planning to as the Gods to have a meeting up there to keep each celebration with proper gap..what with all of this by the middle of ths month we are financially broke!
Ur little fella has become quite a star Smile he has a thing for animals..which is gr8 to see in kids! wat with the kitties, dog, wabbit, frog..quite a range of them I should say...
Am i shocked to hear that lens spoilt by ur kitties ? my my and ur sooo Kool abt it?? Smile hats off lady!

Mismi the kitty did fetch quite a lot of giggles..
Did dev hop in anetime? missing her..
BEAgle the comment that you had too many easter eggs that you lost count was not completely lost on me !!!!! Evil or Very Mad Mr. Green
i dnt get even one!!!!!!!!!!! Sad'
now i hav to wait for another 1 year to get an easter egg !!!!
mismi

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 10:28 pm
@verbivore,
Verby! So glad to see you - glad the giddy kitty made you smile!
I am sorry you didn't get an egg...I have something for you tomorrow...you must come see...it will be just for you!

Hugs sweety! Glad you dropped in to see us. Take care of yourself!
mis
Foxfyre

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 10:40 pm
@mismi,
Speaking of dancing that will make you laugh, this may be the greatest April Fool's day stunt ever--reported from the Antwerp Central Station:

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/04.09/antwerp.html
Dutchy

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 04:51 am
@verbivore,
Hi verbivore, nice to see you again but please call more often. I think I need to speak to Eby for not surprising you with a chocolate egg. Smile Looks like you have been a pretty busy young lady for the past week, so with the weekend coming up try to relax a little and just let the world pass by.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 07:26 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxy - that is a great video...love that movie! And the hip hop twist was awesome. You could tell people's personalities by how they reacted to it. SO funny!

Mornin' Dutchy - Sleep good Wink
mismi

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 11:56 am
@mismi,
This is for you Verby - it's not chocolate - but it is yours!
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p289/mismi40/IMG_0339-1.jpg

This is Alex - my Beta...he is so pretty!
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p289/mismi40/IMG_0335.jpg

Home made Chia Pets...
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p289/mismi40/IMG_0333.jpg

Flowershttp://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p289/mismi40/IMG_0331.jpg from my babies

I hope you all are having a great day!
mis
mismi

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 03:44 pm
@mismi,
Where is everybody? Hoping all is okay. Keep checking on you all and no one is here....hm
djjd62

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 03:50 pm
@mismi,
ch-ch-ch-chia pet

those are great
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 03:54 pm
@mismi,
Morning mismi, just woke up after a good sleep and saw your pretty pictures, you're are as good as our Captain (btw where is she??), love to see more of them. Going to have a go myself when I find an interesting subject. Mrs. B is calling for breakfast so I must leave you for the moment, but will be back later on.
mismi

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 04:08 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi there Dutchy - no way am I as good as Izzie - she is amazing...I am a piddler!

Thanks Didge - Ch-ch-ch chia - yep...put rye seed in panty hose and filled it with dirt, tied a knot in it and set it in those little cups - let them glue eyes noses and mouths..and then watered....G-baby's needs to shave. Seriously overgrown all over his face!
ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 05:44 pm
@mismi,
Love the ch-ch-chias!

zoomed home, brendalee came by to pick up some stuff she's delivering to the hamburgers for me (shhhhhhhhhhhh, surprise!), loaded the dogs into the car, went down to the beach, sashayed around with them for an hour, came home to Set getting some burgers ready

worked for me Very Happy
deedeexx

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 05:57 pm
@mismi,
Good morning all. Missy, saw your beautiful boys - you must be soooo proud. Had a laugh at Foxy's clip. Laughing Hope your foot is coming along Beagle. Izzieliz - wouldn't swap the kitties even if they do naughty things. Wink Hugs to all the crew.
deedeexx

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2009 05:59 pm
@deedeexx,
Morning Bethy - we posted at the same time.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 04:00:39