"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

djjd62

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 04:25 pm
kitty needs a bell, give the birds some warning
Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 04:29 pm
@djjd62,
aha....kitty has a bell and two tags - he jingles all over the place - you can always here him coming...... Murphy (t'other kitty) already lost his bell but he's not quite as smart as my black shadow!

Going to have to move the bird feeder tho because they can jump from the tree to the feeder to the other feeder - WHICH IS SO NOT A GOOD PLAN!!!!!
deedeexx

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 05:14 pm
@Izzie,
Good morning all. Lovely Sunday morning here and interstate visitor has gone and next couple arrive this afternoon. Whew!! Lots of fun tho and lots of baby cuddling. Luved seeing your photos Izzieliz and congrats on cast off. Don't have a jinkypop partner for a while as Beagle is away probably just as well as this is the first time I have had to even turn the computer on for a while. Hugs to all -away to start cooking food provisions for a few days.
Stormwatch

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 05:21 pm
@deedeexx,
Izzie, again very beautiful pictures. How do you do it? Is that your cat? Very Happy I love cats....and spotted dogs of course!
djjd62

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 05:26 pm
@Stormwatch,
i'll have to get a picture of babe, the dalmatian next door
Stormwatch

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 05:30 pm
@djjd62,
Please do get a pic and post it. Smile My dalmatian, Jazzie, is curled up in front of the fire right now. Picture perfect.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 06:15 pm

wah! Closet Wales supporter here!

You sure live in pretty (English-type) countryside, Iz!.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 06:22 pm
No seriously, I feel such a fool; no, I am not feeling myself; although I am a bit jet lagged! I thought O’Bill said, “Please play harder.” Boy, did I give those craps tables a hard time. My bad, but I was overjoyed to see it appears to be working.....Brooke; you are one of a kind, few would have been able to excel under such circumstances; way to go girl!

Talking of Vegas; I am away for a few days and what do I find on my return? Missy playing tonsil boxing with Kicky of all people!!! For krips sake, the guy lives in a four story walk up! Oh well, I guess I will have to be content with Jean Poole and Joy Rider who are looking to make it big in Hollywood!

Izzie, even without my glasses your pictures stand out from the page, just remember the words of John Lennon, ‘Give feet a chance!’

Hiya Spikey, ripper to see you on board; I would always think of you should I leave Melbourne and take the M1/A1 to Port Albert, or the more scenic A440. Are you a Lovatts aficionado?

Enjoy your vacation Dutchy; smoke a Cherax destructor for me.

Good vibes to all.
Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 06:50 pm
@Tryagain,
Ha.... I fell asleep and felt something nudge me...and looky here - BLUE is back. Gosh boy - missed you like heck! Need to go to bed straight away - glad to see your face tho fella. x

Nite all.... I am dreaming...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
spikepipsqueak

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 08:20 pm
@Tryagain,
Thank you Dutchy, and Tryagain.
Tryagain wrote:
Hiya Spikey, ripper to see you on board; I would always think of you should I leave Melbourne and take the M1/A1 to Port Albert, or the more scenic A440. Are you a Lovatts aficionado?

I'm south of there, in Venus Bay. The Port Albert reference makes me think you might be a keen fisherman/woman?
You'll need to educate me about Lovatt's (I obviously don't get out much Embarrassed Very Happy )

Izzie, I am slowly uncovering others of your images around the threads. It's hard to express the way they make me feel. All of them beautiful.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 10:33 pm
@Izzie,
mzIzz

from our feet to your feet

http://images.ladypb298.multiply.com/image/1/photos/13/400x400/1/1-greetings-to-izzie.jpg?et=rEVaXcgd42o0xaomfe4J7A&nmid=221754347
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 04:01 am
@deedeexx,
Hey hey

'Nother early start 6.30am... what is going on! Shocked

Indeedee - oh…….so many visitors arriving to meet the new arrival - how very happy. Are you exhausted girl? I bet you are. How is daughter doing? And big brother - how’s he with his new little sister? Beautiful - they are all!!!!!!! You must be verra verra proud. Very Happy

Hey Stormy - I started to write back last nite and must've fallen asleep - I see I did post when I woke up but can't remember how I even got upstairs!

anyhooooooooooooooo... yep, I have my 2 boy kitties

here's Murphy - little ball of fluff
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC00503.jpg

here's my shadow - he's Kitty Cat and verra verra handsome
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC00817.jpg

and here they are investigating behind the shed and down by the river
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC00740.jpg

(most of their pics are over on The Cat Room 2 thread)

Oh hey Margo - Wales supporter a? Well, just so’s you know I have a mate whose a little Welsh so I had some divided loyalty - but, I’m afraid the Irish were way way too good and deserved the win! Wahhhhhh for Wales tho. YAY for Ireland. I named both my kids with Irish names - must’ve been something to do with the ship I was sailing on! Love those Irish! Razz

Spike - ahhhhhh good to see ya here girl - thanku re the pics - ‘tis a beautiful world out there, I see it slightly differently to some - images have feelings attached - weird huh. You do it with words in your poems - I’m not so good with words - have too many and most of them gobbledegook - hahahah . Grab a lounger on the deck and have a rest on board when you’re here - great to see you.

BLUE - you were here (yayayayayay) - I thought I had seen you but in my haze last nite thought it might have been all in my head. AHA - great to see you - you do realise you are way behind on your chores, don’t you? No excuses - decks to scrub, galley to clean <think someone had a flour fight down there>, rig the sails - what….. You been off feathering your nest again a? Happy days Blue - you, c’mere, hug - now - CHORES! GO! Razz

BETHIE!

ehBeth wrote:

mzIzz

from our feet to your feet

http://images.ladypb298.multiply.com/image/1/photos/13/400x400/1/1-greetings-to-izzie.jpg?et=rEVaXcgd42o0xaomfe4J7A&nmid=221754347

Could that pic get any more perfect a? FAB! FAB! FAB! Love it! HUGE SMILE here. Thanku.

Now - wonderful news about our Babblings PaPa who has regained consciousness and is trying to talk with his family. Such good, good news. Ohhhhhhhhhhh….. No words…… just great news.

Hoping db is coping at the moment and will be back to see us soon - thinking of her. QueenDev has been away for a bit too……… mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…… and Vegemite…… Busy lives and busy going’s on - so wishing them and all well and hoping everyone will have a good Sunday.

x
Dutchy

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 04:41 am
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, wan't going to post today, however on reading tryagain's plea for a "Cherax Destructor" I want to reply to him before he disappears again. Sorry old son but the common Aussie yabbie can only be found in fresh-water creeks and seeing I'm traversing the open sea will a substitute crustacean do? I lifted a few lobster pots this afternoon and netted half a dozen rippers, just cooked a couple in seawater and I tell you what, they taste absolutely delicious. Have put a 2.5kg beauty on ice for you just in case you might be driving by. Wink

Cheers to all, having a ball.
Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 04:52 am
@Dutchy,
Hey BEAgle - glad all is going well Down Under. HA - as if you would ever have a common yabbie.r a? TskTsk. You're a salt water high seas yabbbie.r! Wink

ENJOY yourself darling and just mind where those lobsters are nipping Shocked

Love to MrsB and M&K x
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 11:18 am
Happy Sunday Izzie, and yabber crew.
Wonderful pictures Izzie, just wonderful. I do look forward to checking this thread.
Was invited to a grand opening of a Thai/Viatnamese restaurant/bar/club. Unflippinbelievable. Food, music venue, flamethrowers, magicians,..all were great. That was the first time I was greeted my a buzzing alarm clock before going to bed.
Much to accomplish today. I don't see that happening.
Good day.
mismi

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 11:49 am
@alex240101,
Hello all y'all precious peoples! I AM HOME! So nice...and I cleaned it before I left so I walked into a CLEAN house...it is wonderful. The Prof is very happy we are home...he gets lonesome when we leave him alone so long!

Poor little S was playing with his cousin and they had a 2x4 - no I don't know why - they just did - C (my nephew) threw it at an ant bed (bad boy) and it bounced up and hit poor S in the head - right above his eye....he has a shiner now...and a massive knot...I will down load the pic for you - it is pretty HUGE - but my little manly man handled it well. My brother was laughing because he could tell I was trying NOT to make a big deal about it - though I wanted to badly -

I am so glad to be home -
I will be back later...I see you up the Try - glad you could drop in!
hugs to all
mis
JPB

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 11:50 am
@alex240101,
Echoing those Happy Sunday wishes to the crew.

I hope spring is springing for all those in the northern hemisphere and that fall is bringing some relief and pleasant days to those in the south.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 11:52 am
@mismi,
ah -- cross posted with you, mis.

Good to hear you're home safely -- even with an extra bump and bruise.

d'ya mean the Prof didn't mess things up while you were gone? Lucky day indeed!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 12:51 pm
@alex240101,
Hiya Alex - so glad you had a good time...you liked the night life - did ya' get to boogie? Wink

JPB - the house was clean - he cleaned up behind himself...I was so proud. Just makes me love him that much more! Thank you sweet friend - it is good to be home safe and sound...though I had a LOT of fun!

Aw now Try - Kicky - well...I didn't really have a choice in that... as if you cared.

IZZIE - I love your pictures - I got a new camera - I TRIED and TRIED to take pics down South in Mobile the way you do - I had Azaleas and Bridal Wreath, Dogwoods and Camelias out the wazoo - and none of them compared to yours. The dadgum bees won't stay still - how do you do that please?

I have had a glass of wine and it is only two o'clock - I am going to have to go lay down on the couch and go to sleep. Warm fuzzies- mmmm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 12:56 pm
@Izzie,
pssssssst don't tell Him, but I love the kittens and the kitten pix

shhhhhhh

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 09:13:08