"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 02:10 pm
@Izzie,
Hi F/Q, mismi and Izzie, thinking of you all and wishing you a great weekend with your respective families.

Dear Brooke thinking of you too and sending you positive thoughts and heaps of vibes for strength and hope.

6.30am here and getting ready for my bowl of muesli and first coffee of the day.
Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 03:17 am
@Dutchy,
Hey Motley

Here and posivibing for Brooklyn, Papa and family. She's never leaving my thoughts right now ...

looking out to the garden and the sun is shining - another beautiful day ... we were in the car yesterday and I was talking to S-boy - we were talking about Babbling and Noah and her Papa, about my niece, about db, the fires that had been in Victoria and the cyclones and dengue in Queensland...

S-boy said "it's really sad Mom, does anything good ever happen"

(my parents had that "look" on their faces as tho I was doing something not quite right)

but then my Dad and I at the same time turned back to S-boy and said "yes, there are lots of good things that happen"

so....... I went on to say about Indeedee and the baby on the way, to take a look around him and see all the beautiful things in nature, the fact we were going to see my godmother who was 90 and going strong, having friends and family and education and kittens, dawgs and a river running past our house and all the good in our lives. So then he thought for a moment - and then said "its a circle Mom"!

Hoping that all is well Down Under with our Indeedees family and that we will hear shortly, tho she's gonna be mighty busy for a bit.

Wishing Babbling to be sleeping for a little bit so she recharge and meanwhile, all strength to her and her family - love and prayers.

Wishing the rest of the crew - a good day. x

ehBeth

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 09:22 am
Checking in in-between.

Sending love and strong thoughts (the afore-mentioned posivibes Very Happy ) to members of the crew.

Lots to read back on and respond to later today.

ah, one thing - Verby - we had samosas as Holi is celebrated as Phagwah in Trinidad and Guyana where a lot of our co-workers are from. Many people of Indian descent/origin in our office but even more from Guyana/T & T.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 09:41 am
@Izzie,
Great story, Izzie. Thanks for the smile.
Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 10:07 am
@OCCOM BILL,
England 34 France 0

OH MY GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY MALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh...............................lmur............ oh.................... lmur..... are you watching a?????a?????a???????a??????????

<half time..... c'mon ENGLAND!>
mismi

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 11:15 am
@Izzie,
I'm all up in SEC basketball right now...sweatin' it out for Tennesee - tight game right now. I am just not as much in to Basketball though...so it really won't bother me - except the Prof may be in a stinky mood if they blow it...hate that.

Thoughts and prayers are with Brooke and Bathie, and DeeDee as hopefully she has a brand new healthy grandbaby today.

I am going to get comfy and enjoy my rainy Sunday reading and ...well watching basketball (phththhthh)

Hugs!
mis

0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 11:16 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

oh...............................lmur............ oh.................... lmur.....

That's what I like to hear! Oh yeah!
Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 01:41 pm
@lmur,
lmur wrote:

Izzie wrote:

oh...............................lmur............ oh.................... lmur.....

That's what I like to hear! Oh yeah!

Final Score England 34 France 10.......................

but I fell asleep just before the final whistle........................................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA - that good a? Razz

PAUSE, HOLD, ENGAGE! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan oh man!

Hey Mis - hope you have a good day girlie. I reckon you'd like a good game of rugby ... you shoulda seen this French fella today - well good lookin chap (didn't have a smoodged nose or caulifower ears - and he scored the TRY! <slightly flushed> verra verra cute! Smile

Holding onto hands around the world....strength strength strength...

Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 02:04 pm
@Izzie,
Morning folks, the bosun reporting for duty, hope you all had a great weekend. Thinking about Brooke and sending plenty of vibes , good wishes and hope her way.
deedeexx

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 04:02 pm
@Dutchy,
Morning all. Just a quick post to let you all know that granddaughter arrived late yesterday weighing in at 7lb8oz. Much better weight than grandson at 9lb 7ozs. Mother and daughter doing very well and hubby and I will be taking grandson in to visit them today.

Thoughts with Brooke.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 04:09 pm
@deedeexx,
Congratulations ddxx, that is great news, a pigeon pair, how lovely. His highness fixed that 'toy' yet. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 04:14 pm
@deedeexx,
INDEEDEE

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/i/its_a_girl-4801.gif

WONDERFUL NEWS for your family and for us to hear - just lovely. Congratulations to daughter - OMG..... HOW BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and breathe................

delighted for you and yours - thanku so much for letting us know. PICS girl!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 07:16 pm
holding yer hands - Brooklyn (love you sista) - hope and prayers to PaPaBabbling - and our db - wishing you healing thoughts too.

Hoping JPB had a great weekend in N'Awlins and the rest of the crew had an enjoyable time.

FQ - glad your week is out the way. Better weeks now. Chin up gal. x

BEAgle - as always - love you DannyBoy and so glad you are with us every day - you make a difference to all our worlds. Love you very much. x Hugs to you and A. xxxxxxxxx

Missy -hope all goes well at work this week, Vegemite, Tulip,TC , db Indeeedee, Dev and Bethie and all our gals on board.

Broolkyn - posivibing you to get a little rest my friend as well as PaPa's fever to reduce. Thanku ((Bill)) for keeping us updated

Lovin y'all - near and far, wherever, whatever - take care and be safe. xx

Miss you (((((((((((((Blue-xox, Alexxxx, Dj-xx-jD, Baz, RH, jw))))))))))))) and our deckhands.... including that PaddyBoy! Very Happy

y'all are in my heart crew - guys n gals. x

Nite A2K <so tired.... gotta sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>
Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 07:23 pm
@Izzie,
Congrats to our Stevie too for all his brilliant cycling efforts. Willl buy the guy pint or two when he comes by next time. Love to you and Ros my friend. x

Good to see new crew jumping aboard too - FoxyF, Boida et al... jump on any time. x
Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 07:26 pm
@Izzie,
Good night Izzie, you have been awfully quiet today, you must be very tired. Sleep will my friend, talk to you soon. (((Izzie))) xxx
Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 07:27 pm
@Dutchy,
Yep hun... verra tired last couple days. Better days next week. Nite hunni - hugs and love. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mismi

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 07:38 pm
@Izzie,
Hello all - It has been a nice relaxing day. DeeDee - I'm so glad to hear all is well with the baby! Glad she was a better size - that had to make it easier on Mom! My thoughts are still with Brooke and Bathie and prayers.

Rest well Izzie...take care of yourself.

I am about to call it a night myself. The Prof and I are going to have a game of Trivial Pursuit...gonna have to have a glass of two of wine so I don't get ticked off...I'm so competitive! And he knows more than me....every once in a while I can win if I get Arts and Entertainment and luck up on Science and History.

I am off of work and the kids are out of school for Spring Break. So we're heading down to my Mom and Dad's house on Wed. Looking forward to it. Going to the Beach and then down to P'cola to the Naval Base. Won't be long until we get to go see the Blue Angels fly - love that...

chatty tonight...
hugs to all...
mis
Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 07:50 pm
@mismi,
Hi mismi, good to catch up with you, no doubt you're feeling heaps better being so chatty tonight. Come on beat the Prof at his own game you can do it, good luck. Smile
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 12:51 am
@mismi,
Oh Oh Oh....(doing my best Captain impression)
Not THE Blue Angles....
http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/
Only seen them in the UK sky once around 5 years ago.Fast,noisy and impressive!
Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 03:05 am
@Barry The Mod,
Oh Oh Oh

heck - I do say that all the time - in real life - usually when it's very quiet and I need to say something - then I make myself jump as I go "Oh Oh Oh"

Embarrassed

HA!

Missy - you sound wonderful girl - hope you had a good game last nite. Spring Break is just what y'all need - so go and enjoy muchly.

BEAgle - hoping you had a good day and are all set for your trip to PL - looks like the ship 'ere will be quiet for the next couple weeks - sure it will be great to be at PL and see how they have managed to get the business back and running - hard work - good on M&K!

Bazza - Morning Morning - BIG THANKU - little fella did his 10K run and was verra proud of himself. Comic Relief helps so many kids and older people - S-boy is a registered Young Carer and donations are supplied to the groups Nationwide for kids who help their families at home in tough circumstances. Last year S-boy was taken on an Adventure Week at Beam House in N.Devon as a direct result from Comic Relief with around 9 other Young Carers (I pulled him out of school for a week) - they are spoiled rotten for the time there and are just kids for the whole week without having to worry about anyone else. He had the BEST time. So, you know, big hug and all that caboodle. x

Babbling - thinking of you girl, Papa and your family and got the posivibes going strong from this side of the pond. Power of love and hope.

db - hope you are doing alright and know we are thinking about you too hun and wishing you well - healing thoughts.

Indeedee - oh my, I read your post that baby girl was the biggun - oh, so much better size! Phew. SO SO pleased all is well with them all - such fabuous news to hear - a baby girl crew to join our BabyNoah in the playpen.

Indeedee has sent me this pic to post to y'all of the family with the new arrival - how fantastic is this....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/Indeedee.jpg

I so wanna smunch those munchkins. DD - enjoy the moments - busy times for you - but oh, how lovely. x Thanku so much for sharing this with everyone. GORGEOUS. Simply gorgeous family, beautiful and blessed.

I have the boiler man here ripping the cupboard apart at the moment
Shocked which wasn't the plan (new boiler won't fit - ack) , draining radiheaters and no water or heating right now - electrician arriving later and the people drillings walls for the insulation due to arrive any moment. OH MY! tea making duty - not sure I can cope with this much testosterone in the house - hahahahaha! Might need to go and sit by the river and get some peace (not good with loads of people in my house I don't know!) Gonna be a loooooong day methinks.

Wishing everyone a good day - and healing loving thoughts to our crew in need. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:04:19