"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 02:14 pm
Thank you JBP, Izzie, Dutchy, for responding so fast. I've opened a new thread to maximize exposure. Please visit here as well to keep the Topic current.
http://able2know.org/topic/130377-1
deedeexx

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 03:30 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Good morning all. Just read OccomBill's post about JustBrooke. Hugs and prayers Brooke from here. (((((Brooke))))))
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 03:40 pm
@deedeexx,
Good morning ddxx, a cool day here with a little rain. Busy weekend ahead? Hope all goes well with daughter tomorrow. Enjoy the company of your family and friends.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 03:55 pm
@deedeexx,
Hey Indeedee... you must be very excited about Sunday - hope all is well with daughter and the family - know you are going to be so busy over the next few days and weeks. If I don't get to see you before the baby arrives - know that I'm thinking of you and yours. Hug and all love DD xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey BEAgle - hoping you have a good day Down Under and managed to get your stuff done yesterday - hugs love x
mismi

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 03:58 pm
@Izzie,
I am praying fervently for you and your Dad, Brooke (thanks Bill for letting us know)

Hi y'all - hope you all are having or have had or will have a good day!

going to lay down - so tired!
hugs!
mis

Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 04:08 pm
@mismi,
Hi mismi, Saturday morning here and day just starting. You're not tired of running away from tryagain are you? Enjoy your lay down.
deedeexx

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 04:17 pm
@Dutchy,
Morning Beagle, Izzieliz and Missy. Hubby just bought me skype. Going to see if we can get it going sometime today. It's trying very hard to rain here but no luck yet.
deedeexx

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 05:03 pm
@deedeexx,
Sorry guys, I meant to say hubby bought me a camera. Beagle pulled me up on that one. Embarrassed And yaaaaa - we have rain.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 05:07 pm
@deedeexx,
Let's pursuade the Captain to do the same ddxx and we can both admire the lass from Dartmoor. Smile
deedeexx

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 09:21 pm
@Dutchy,
Okay - just back from lovely lunch and wines out so it will be dumb and dumber installing camera to make it work. Drunk Very Happy Very Happy Shocked
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 09:23 pm
@deedeexx,
Awaiting your call dumbo. Smile
deedeexx

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 09:53 pm
@Dutchy,
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 09:54 pm
@deedeexx,
Encountering problems my dear?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ByTT4K2uQ Laughing
deedeexx

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 10:10 pm
@Dutchy,
No - his highness hasn't come in from the office to install yet. Sooooo will skype in the future. I guess another one of these is due Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad But I will give you one of these as well. Very Happy Men and their toys. !!!!! BTW still getting lovely rain.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 10:51 pm
@deedeexx,
I like that 'men and their toys', you couldn't do without them, could you now? Wink I gave you a wink because you deserve it, no evil in this guy. Laughing
BTW other than an early morning shower the day has turned out to be quite nice, pleased you're getting the rain.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 03:40 am
Morning All

Thinking of our Babbling Girl and knowing she needs all the love and strength we can give her right now - so if it's OK with one and all - can we wrap our arms around her and keep her lifted - and hope she can feel our love and prayers. Hugs Babbling.... i love you.

Thinking of db too who, I believe, will have had her chemo and will be feeling pretty ugh ugh ugh for a bit - feel better soon db - better days ahead.

Talking of which.... Indeedee - love and best wishes to daughter tomorrow - you're in my thoughts too and this celebration for your family - love to you DD - that wee baby will bring you so much happiness. Looking forward to hearing your news. x <push DDdaughter - push>

Weird huh - prayers for life, a fight for life and a new life - in just one post.

Life.

Thinking of y'all x
Dutchy

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 03:59 am
@Izzie,
Echoing Izzies words.

"While there's life, there's hope".
Cicero, Ad Atticum
Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC - 43 BC)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 09:56 am
@Izzie,
I am thinking of all of our sweet folks in need - thoughts and prayers are with you all...

Missy
FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 11:22 am
@mismi,
Just to let you know that Izzies niece has just been rushed to hospital and she is worried sick. Prayers are needed for all our crew and their families.
Brooke. Still with you sweetiexxx
Izzie

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 01:05 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Thanku Sis - we've been here before a?

We've been to my Godmothers 90th celebration. She had a lovely afternoon. Hip replacement on Monday - she did amazingly well today - a 1940's tea party.

My niece is alright - we hope - she has an operable brain lesion - she gets sick, quick. 4 brain surgeries in a year and now has a stent from her brain into her tummy. We think she is OK and this was unrelated. She's back home now - fingers crossed all will be fine. They are all sleeping now.

Babbling - thinking of you girl - with you, strength to you and love to you and yours. Wishing, hoping, praying...x

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:08:29