"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 02:59 pm
@Izzie,
Good morning Izzie, evening your way, hope you enjoyed your little stroll today and your kitties didn't escape.

Won't be around much as Mrs. B and yours truly head into town shortly for some shopping and lunch at our favourite restaurant.

Best wishes to all our sick crew. Catch you later.
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 03:39 pm
@Dutchy,
Evening All!

ohhhhhhh....what a busy day!

Have achieved bigtime muchly!

Kitties went out (OMG...nerves of mush!)

Have a great day BEAgle. x

be back in a mo...
mismi

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 04:25 pm
@Izzie,
Glad you have achieved so much Izzie - I wish I could be as industrious!

Still trying to find my energy and taking care of S - and praying that the other 2 and the Prof doesn't get it - I cannot imagine.

Hugs to you all,
mis
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 04:42 pm
@mismi,
Oh Mis darlin' girl - I don't have 3 kiddies and hubby to take care of whilst being poorly.... I can be productive only once in a while - it doesn't last long - I have no discipline at all right now.... midst procrastinating and taking pics Razz

you do what you can hun - so hoping that S-boy gets better real quick and J&G and hub don't get it either.

Here are the kitties on their 1st day out at Chez Izzie!

bless their little buttered paws!

Wink
Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 05:02 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, just watched video, they certainly had a good look around at Chez Izzie, are they now safely inside again?

Mismi keep plugging away your boys and the Prof. need you, you're a strong woman and will get their. Vibes coming youir way.

Off to town now. Cheers.
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 05:09 pm
@Dutchy,
Yuppers - the kitties are in - it's CHUCKING it down outside....

jeeez - this weather is taking a TURN.errrrrrrr

Enjoy your lunch hunni. x
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 05:15 pm
@Izzie,
love the kitty explorers

got some outside work done today, a bunch of garden clean up, can see some new stuff waiting to pop up
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 05:23 pm
@djjd62,
oh excellent DjjD - we'll be having some fleur photos from you soon hopefully! Very Happy

here's some more of the flowers I was sent - feeling orange tonite!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC08614.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC08638.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC08654.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC08644.jpg

<off to find a chocolate digestive - got the munchies>

Shocked how on earth did it get to be 11.27pm....... MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: oh, the pics look blurry on here!

Confused
devriesj

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 07:02 pm
@Izzie,
Hi all! Feeling a wee bit better today ... trying to be industrious. Ugh.
Feel like I can't walk and chew gum! Thing 1 is asking me Harry Potter questions whilst I type & it seems I can't remember - duh, Mom! Razz
Ooh, tiger lilies*, Iz-! (Just the last pic looks fuzzy, but they all look fab! Very Happy )
Bethie, if yer takin' orders fer them ther muffins, I'm putting mine in. They look & sound dee-lish! I think I can manage the frosting if it don't travel well! Wink
Hey, weather's finally starting to "nicen" up around here. Finally, spring looks to be heading this way. Very Happy
Oy, must acquiesce the computer for a turn. Suppose I should be fair! So, I'll say g'nite. Might be on later, might not. Cheerio!

*Them things grow like weeds 'round here! My FIL calls them "ditch lilies", but then again, he doesn't have an eye for them either.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 07:08 pm
@Izzie,
got some seeds and a new tree from the vw guy today.

Cleome (rose queen) and a nice bald cyprus that will be in the ground tomorrow regardless of weather...

(where's them muffins at?)
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 07:32 pm
@Rockhead,
Hey QueenDev (passes back shiny tiara and places upon the DevHead!) - looks like whatever is going around the US at the moment is pretty nasty bug-wise. Thinking of y'all and healing wishes. Ya reckon Bethie and HIM ate all those muffins yet? mmmmmmmmmm.... Glad Spring has sprung - does make such a difference when the sun shines and you can get out and about a? Pleased for you girl. x

Rock - say hey to MrVW from me when you next see him - bet his garden is gonna go into bloom soon. Glad you are planting. Noddy would love that! x
mismi

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 07:37 pm
@Izzie,
Rock - sounds like you are going to have a beautiful yard soon! Izzie - take care of yourself and get to bed! Dev - glad you are feeling better...

everyone - take care of yourselves...I am going to bed!
nitey nite!
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 07:46 pm
@mismi,
Nitey nite sweet Dixie. Better days for S-boy and you. Sleep big and dream sweetly. x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2009 08:18 pm
@Izzie,
Still lotsa muffins. Put some in the fridge and a dozen or so in the freezer. Pretty dang good.

I wish they didn't have to be virtual muffins for the crew. They are good - and since I replaced the oil and most of the eggs with whizzed nanners they're dang healthy too.
bathsheba

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 12:11 am
@ehBeth,
Hey all you sweet people!
Chemo brain is kicking in after 4 months of it so I am having trouble remembering some names without seeing all of the posts....I'll give it a shot.

FlavourQueen, I did look at that video, and forwarded it to some friends. Very inspiring, and bless Izzie for sending it. I had a to cry while watching it...but it was a good cry, if that makes any sense!

Izzie - you are an angel and know what to say and how to say it. How can I ever thank you for your support? Hope you got my PM ok. Not sure if I"m doing it right.

ehBeth those muffins made me drool. I love to cook. It's one of the joys of my life. Howz the knitting going these days?

Mismi - You're in the thick of things with being weak from your flu and now have a little fella to take care of too. If good vibes are worth anything I'm sending them to you there in the heart of Dixie.....stock up on vit C & eat 'em like candy. Hope things are smoothing out.

Dutchy - you sound like you're enjoying life and some decent weather? I can't remember if you already had your fishing trip or are still planning it?

I think we could all use some warm sunshine eh? Been a long winter. Only a few weeks til spring y'all, and the end of the winter flu bug! Yeah!

db ((HUGS))
Dianne
verbivore

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 01:25 am
@bathsheba,
oooo db - you just forgot me Smile trying to figure now? well the job is all yours ..am not gonna help ;P
Ehbeth - Sad im on a serious diet..so u knw how it feels like..reading those delicious muffin recipe!! and seing that picture!
FQ - glad that she has improved and im sure its just the matter of time..
BEAgle - on and on i hear sme great exciting news coming up frm u..bt i jst never gt to hear..WHAt is so exciting..bother to xplain? Wink
IZZIEE..I wish u were here to capture those lovely trees that flower so much taht u feel like they are wearing yellow and orange caps Smile
Ull love it..tell those toots of urs to get well soon and that you have to travel soon Smile
DEV - its high time you chased that flu away with pepper rich soups dearie..
Misssyyyy - missing u...hope thngs get better for ye..knw its maddening still..hugs to u girlie
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 01:51 am
@verbivore,
Back from town Captain and permission to come on board. Lovely day out and treated myself to an Indian meal at lunch time!

Verbivore hope your weekend wasn't to strenuous and you had some time left to relax. Not mentioning any specific foods here as I know what you're doing.

Bathsheba great having you around girlie, we make allowances for your forgetfulness, don't lose any hair over it. Wink Will be off to the fishing grounds next Saturday week so will be around for a little while yet. Weather just perfect today, around 85 degrees with not a cloud in the sky.
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 11:10 am
@Dutchy,
Afternoon All

Ha... achieved little today other than following the kittens round the garden and giving birth to at least half a dozen kittens myself as the boys climbed the tree and proceeded to play cat on a cold thin branch.... and oops...move over Murph, whose gonna fall down first - that was too thin - dunk - claws - grab a passing leyllandi! thud - mi-ow Shocked

Sheesh...

they are cats - they will be fine <tells oneself>

So... all is fair dinkum here - joints are little crotchety at the moment - but other than that - ticketyboo.

Vegemite - oh, would so love to visit your country.... sometime.... someday Smile

db - good to see you - cram in a little quality time doing the things you enjoy - walking the dawgs and some peace time - before the 12th. Then... go into the hospital with the thoughts of "last time you little c-cells - gonna kick you into touch with this one"... and then... feel free to jump on board and have a good whinge and a moan. We know it's gonna be ugh for you - hopefully the last ugh you will have to endure. Then onto brighter horizons a? Hey... you know, we could make you a feather hat... I'll hold the BEAgle - you can pluck a few tail feathers. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.... no - he'd enjoy that way too much. Wink

BEAgle... hope you are having a big sleep - love ya hun. Razz

Missy - how's S-boy going? and you... and QueenDev? you feeling more energised today?

Bethie...... cool..... a muffin on hold for when I eventually get back to the US and Canada! Wink

Now... where's that DjjD and Indeedee.... and where's our BLUE?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 02:44 pm
Just a quick Howdy-Doody to the crew. I'm home and getting ready to go knee deep in studying. Exams next week.

I think I have been studying too hard. I had this dream last night that I went to class and there was a big test. Only I didn't know about it! I was so unprepared! It also happened to be on the day that I forgot to get dressed!! Shocked

God help me ... what a nightmare!

Drunk

Love you guys. Hope all is well. Will read back when I get a chance!
xoxox

PS- No - no! I didn't go to school naked. It was all a dream!!

Or was it?

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 02:57 pm
Shocked
apparently you use muscles gardening that you don't use during the winter

i'm a little sore today, oh well this too shall pass

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:59:09