"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:16 pm
No! Seriously, I am so pleased to be back from where I was at before I left; if you get what I mean.

Most nights I would just cry myself to sleep…well, I am sure you know what a dive the stock market is taking and I got totally wiped out! No kidding, I held 25 penny shares in Consolidated Gold Mine in Dahlonega GA " Now the paper is worth more than the certificate.

Still, the good news is; Missy appears to be much better, she called by the other day as I was doing my laundry and she had recovered enough to offer to fold my sheets! “Ma’am” said I, “Them is my underpants!” Then followed a pregnant pause, before I told her that I had landed a part in a blue movie; yeah, straight up, check out smurf dot com; or as Francis calls then - Les Schtroumpfs!

Enough about me already; how are y’all doing?

Just one more Diane; then no more one more " You can do it and beat the thing!

Izzie; I hope all is going to plan, look forward to seeing you on that dancing program.

Nice frame Veggy, love those cute curves!

Brooke, good to see you taking a Spring Break; hope to see you at South Padre Island in Cameron County, Texas. I have saved five DOZEN NEW ORLEANS BEAD NECKLACES BEADS FOR MARDI GRAS & SPRING BREAK for ya!
I have been assured that they are A TRUE CROWD FAVORITE - THESE BEADS WILL MAKE THE GIRLS OF MARDI GRAS & SPRING BREAK GO WILD! TOSS THESE BEADS TO THE GIRLS THAT HAVE GONE WILD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS " Can’t wait!!!

Anyone else who would GTOFTB are more than welcome!
Greetings to the Ned Kelly crew; may it rain on your parade!
To all the guys; is the Brokeback Mountain rodeo still on?

Remember: Don't believe everything you read in comic books. You can always get more done with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than with just a kind word alone.

Sayonara
さようなら
Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:30 pm
@Tryagain,
Oh.... that's a bit happy a? Babbling, Blue and DjjD all at one go! Happy Days.

Go to it Babbling - get that work done and the exams outta the way - you will do it and you'll do it brilliantly... (nekkid in the classroom - your nightmare and the boy students dream a? Wink ) you too girl x

DjjD - ah, you'll have muscles on yer muscles - all the snow shovelling then digging the garden - perhaps a little Tiger Balm a?...... x

BLUE - just...................... you! Good to see you GIT - you have been so missed! Cool I'm gonna go dancing in the street - you just wait and see! xox
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 04:19 pm
@Tryagain,
I love Dahlonega, Georgia - they have a great Bed and Breakfast there. It is amazing. Of course I guess that depends on who you're there with. But the food is amazing as well...

Are your underpants as big as your sheets Try? That's a lovely thought it is. Shocked

I am decidedly better today. I could not sleep last night...I woke up at 2:00 and stayed awake until 4:30 - went back to sleep just in time to wake up and get the munchkins up and fed. I actually found some gumption today - which is exciting...I rested until 2:00 though...seriously - S and I played Chess and then War and then Battleship - then we laid on the couch and watched Chowder...If you have never seen that cartoon - I suggest you go to Youtube - it is hilarious. S is all better - he will be going back to school tomorrow and I to work. I am sure I will be tired though. The puppy dogs have behaved beautifully...so obedient and good. They knew their Momma needed some help!

Verby how is the new bike? Are you having a great time with it?

DeeDee - what's up with you.

Izzie ((Izzie)) When you come - I am making EVERY effort to get to where you are.

Dutchy - how was shopping with the Mrs? Was that yesterday?

Dev - glad you are feeling better - hope you are finding your energy as well...amazing how quickly it leaves isn't it?

Brooke - it is good to see you! Sounds like things are busy but good - glad to hear it.

Beth - thank you - thank you and thank you to the both of you!

JPB (((JPB))) Rock (((Rock)))

Tulip - where are you dear girl? Hope the new house is treating you well and that you are all settled.

White Violet - hope you are well as well...been missing you.

dj - hope those sore muscles get better soon! I bet it's going to be a beautiful Spring there though!

I hope I haven't missed anyone - brain is better - but it was never in that great a shape to begin with!

Hug hug kiss kiss
mis

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 08:31 pm
@mismi,
Lovely to see you back on deck mismi and giving tryagain some of his own medicine, a sure sign you're on the road to a full recovery. You ask me how was shopping yesterday, as a woman you should know, cost me the usual arm and leg. Laughing

Good to catch up with the ladies heart-throb tryagain, down from Brokeback Mountain for a breath of fresh air, how is it going partner holding your own in these difficult times?

Captain not much happening down under today, hope your day went well. Off to the beach for a stroll, gee life is not meant to be easy. Smile
ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 08:33 pm
@Dutchy,
not sure I want to know about tryagain's partner holding his own

some things on the mountain are best kept private and far away from the webcam
verbivore

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 10:19 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Nice frame Veggy, love those cute curves
??? what was he talking about? Rolling Eyes
Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 10:30 pm
@verbivore,
Verbivore tryagain was talking about your new scooter but secretly was having you in mind. Laughing
annis

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 05:05 am
@Dutchy,
Hey Mismi and the Crew,

just a quick one as I am at work, no broad band at home as yet and it is sending me mad!!

House fine, but I am very tired so tired and drained most of the time! but have a new bed today.

gotta go as need to work, hopefully on line next week

Love and hugs to all
Annis
Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 05:16 am
@annis,
Hi Annis good to hear from you, the shifting and settling in probably made you tired, now with your new bed in place things should improve.

Being offline is a hopeless feeling, have experienced it myself and drove me up the wall.

Hope to see you next week. Take care.
Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 07:40 am
@Dutchy,
Hey Crew

TULIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP... good to see you - I take it the broadband stick didn't work on the laptop - ack! Hope you get up and running soon. Your house is lovely girl - try to stop once in a while a? Rest up (I know, not possible for you) - love to you.

BEAgle - just got your msn - sorry - been Helen of Troy today and battling a little........ oh, so many ooftas to sort out - laptop, medical insurance, kitty chips, government tac credits, boiler, wall insulation bllllllllahhh bllllllllllllahhhh bbbblahhhhhhhh! My head is banging!

HA................ now where's that Trojan - hahahahahahahahahaha!

Now.... got a call from the school House Master last nite - little fella decided to play tigger and bounced off a wall - seriously injured his wee face - red stuff everywhere - smashed his nose and chin and they had to call the sister into school. He was in a real pickle and the Master even sounded a little shaken up (ooooooooh!). Of course, they were being boys and playing rugby in the refectory like they shouldn't (there is a good reason not to play ball in a stone wall refectory!!!!)....... mmmmmm..... nasty big red sploodges on the walls now and face like mince! Spoke to him and he was feeling a wee bit sorry for himself, well, a lot sorry for himself - nearly knocked himself out. Have phoned today and he appears to be OK - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh - that's my baby's face. He doesn't come home til tomorrow evening Sad

Vegemite - did you get your 2 wheeler yet????? Looking forward to seeing it girlie. x

Anyhoo - must crack on!

waves to all................................ x

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 07:45 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

not sure I want to know about tryagain's partner holding his own

some things on the mountain are best kept private and far away from the webcam

ha ha ha ho ho ho Cool

Get A Hold Of Yourself - Entice

laughing Razz
JPB

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 07:58 am
@Izzie,
G'morning crew.

I hope all those who were feeling poorly are improving, all those who are feeling the pain of stress or of spirit find relief, and that the sun is shining brightly on your day -- wherever you are.

What a GORGEOUS moon last night!!!! It was streaming directly through my bedroom window for about three hours during the nighttime, which didn't do much for my sleep schedule but was lovely nonetheless.

Have a great day, y'all.
Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 08:25 am
@JPB,
Hey BigSista

aaaaaaaaaaaah - Moonlight Sonata...... perfect. Gonna go play it now - listen out! x <I can actually see my piano now - no paper on it - yay yay yay>

<sent you mail last nite... I think.... was in a daze - ha - WHATS NEW! hohohohohohooh>
JPB

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 11:58 am
@Izzie,
A good lesson in owning yourself from Ruthie. The song is great too Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMP8MuVx_Rg&NR=1

Yep, you gotta own yourself!
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 01:25 pm
Hello Izzie. Hello Izzie. Hello Izzie.
Hello crew. Hope all is well.
I do apologize, from the bottom of my heart, for my un explained absence.
Just set up new computer.
I did miss everyone. Thought much about able2know.

Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 01:40 pm
@alex240101,
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh ALEX

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU

OH.... THANKU THANKU THANKU that you're OK.
alex240101

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 01:42 pm
@Izzie,
No Izzie, thank you. I set this computer up today, checked emails. Thank Thank Thank you.
I will read back eventually, but, How are you my dear?
Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 01:45 pm
@alex240101,
I think I am the happiest person in the world right now hunni - just knowing your OK is the best best feeling.

I'm good... really really good - I'm all plastered and the operation went well and I shall be dancing soon.... and I have daffodils and crocuses and we had snow and my bench looked liked yours did all covered in snow... and I've got two boy kittens and.....

life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

so happy to see you. x
alex240101

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 01:51 pm
@Izzie,
Neat Izzie.
I'm.....I'm....doing.
The sun just came out.
You really got to get those dam dinghies on the yabber checked. I set out for a two day shore leave, and the engine died. Been troubled waters.

Izzzzzzzie.
Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 01:59 pm
@alex240101,
Well Alex.... dear dear Alex.... wishing for the sun to be on your face and in your heart and troubled waters to calm and make the journey smoother. x

hey, we do a mighty fine rainbow coloured dinghy.... 'tis on it's way!

http://www.oceannomads.org/dinghysailing2.jpg

<smiles .... and Iz calms down now>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 01:02:39