"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 04:28 am
@Izzie,
mmmmmmmmm..... well, back to ze hozpital for moi - I had some tingling and blah blah with my toe and leg last nite which I thought would disappear by morning (you know, toots not up enough or something like that) - but looks like I might need to go and get replastered (not definitely, but they need to see what's going on as the toe has moved in the plaster - that causes a big yell) ...so off to the hospital again in an hour - MaMa is coming over to pick up S-boy and then me en route - so will report in later. Not a problem tho - gonna make a quick cuppa, slap on some makeup and be back soon. All is still good Very Happy

verbivore

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 04:28 am
@Izzie,
hiya izziee..just ask me how glad to catch you up on a friday aftrnoon! its time to party...and you seem to have a reason to do so...
so lets go!!
So today was Dress Down Friday and we had all apparently discussed to come in white. I dint know n which world I was when they were discussing that I thought they had mentioned about Nail Polish when they said 'White'. I came with my whole manicure kit, dressed in black, just to see that the whole crew has come in white!! Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 05:15 am
@Izzie,
Izzie that is good news about the boiler but not such good news about the tootsies. Hope everything goes fine in hospital, remember I'm there in spirit, holding your hand!

Verbivore, you're all in black, my favourite colour. There is a cute Koala making its way to your letter box. Smile Hope you have a great weekend.
verbivore

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 05:34 am
@Dutchy,
Smile thank you dutchy...ill have to check it from home as its not allowed by the devil here Smile
Izzie dearie we just cross posted ..i guess..so sorry to here abt the toots..hope you recover soon!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 06:57 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
p and v
I love that phrase Beth - it seems to suit so well in some cases!

Izzie - sorry about your tootsies! S boy had club feet when he was a baby - and there were many nights we would have to go to the emergency room because they got the plaster too tight after his surgeries...horrid...hoping you are not in too much discomfort. Take care of yourself.

Verby, I hate it when I get confused ( most of the time ). Hope you had a good day anyway!

Hugs to all!
mis
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 07:12 am
@Tai Chi,
i was gonna call shenanigans on the snow pic, but thought better of it

we've still avoided any real snow, but cold again today

off to get plastered again izzie, are you sure you're going to the hospital and not off down the pub Wink
Tai Chi

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 08:42 am
@djjd62,
ha dj, I'm sure Izzie wishes she were going down the pub!

-20 something here this morning and we've already been out and snowblowed (snowblew?) the driveway -- the Mr. and I in our balaclavas looking like deranged terrorists. I may have to do it again before I leave for my late afternoon shift. Oh sure, it LOOKS pretty...(er, the snow I mean, not me in a balaclava...)
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 09:43 am
Just a quick "hey" to you guys.

No time to read back or search the forums to see if you are all ok. Please forgive me. Just hoping everyone is well and content.

Noah is in the hospital. Prayers would be appreciated. Kimmie took him to his doctor's appointment yesterday and his heart rate is really high and lots of murmuring going on, so they decided they better put him in . Of course, Kim stayed with him all night last night ....so I stayed with her since I had no classes today and Rob had to go home to take care of the rest of the kids. Noah had a good night, but his heart rate is still up and erratic. They are trying a different medication. It might just simply be that the other isn't working anymore. They are also talking surgery to repair the hole in his heart...if he doesn't respond to the new med. It may be something they have to do fairly quickly. Pretty worried about him.

I have 3 reports to hand in on Monday. A quiz on Monday, a sh*t load of math homework, and 2 tests (besides the quiz) to study for. First report is "Technology and Integrated Wealth Management" ----> I am so not into it, and feeling very, very tired. You ever been so tired that if anyone said "boo" to you, you'd start crying? That's how I feel. A little sleep and some food would help that, I guess. No time for the sleep, though. The thought of food makes me wanna puke. Too much coffee all night on an empty tummy, I think.

Ok ....gotta get started on homework. Take care of yourselves.

God bless
xoxoxox
Love you
JPB

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 12:42 pm
@JustBrooke,
Just peeking in to catch up and I saw your post first, Brooke. Prayers and hugs to Noah, your sister and the rest of the family, and especially to you. You can only do what you can do. Don't ask or expect more of yourself.

((( Brooke)
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 12:44 pm
@Izzie,
well, shoot! That's not what I was hoping to see. kk -- take care of yourself and keep us posted.

((( MizIzz )))
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 12:49 pm
Ok, quick scan of the past two days shows hot and cold and snow, folks feeling better, folks feeling not so good.

Hugs to all who needs them. I gotta story to tell but I'm waiting until the final chapter is written before opening my mouth. Everyone here is healthy, employed, and keepin' on keepin' on, but I'll be scarce for a bit.

Have a great weekend folks.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 12:56 pm
@JustBrooke,
gotcha Babbling girl..... holding on tight... xox

http://chrisbarton.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/holding-hands.jpg

(be back in a bit - love y'all) x
annis

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 01:27 pm
@JustBrooke,
Hey Just Brooke,

wishing you and Noah and family well keep safe, sending healing thoughts your wayX
Dutchy

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 03:56 pm
@annis,
Morning crew the Bosun is back on deck. Hiya mismi hope you, the boys and the puppies are having a well deserved break at the end of the week.

Tai Chi with a balaclava blowing snow, that I would like to see, -20 good gawd I'd be a frozen stiff.

JustBrooke sorry to read about baby Noah's tribulations, praying the medical professionals find a rapid solution for him. Brooke take care of yourself too, don't punish your body to much, get some sleep and food into you, and that's an order!

JPB, don't keep us in suspense, open your mouth and tell us what's in your heart, maybe someone here can help you. You too take care.

Hi to Annis and Izzie, hope you two have a great weekend. Trust it won't be as cold as in other places of this world. Weekend has started downunder and promises to be a busy one.

Cheers to all of you from downunder.
Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 04:29 pm
@Dutchy,
Sad

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/IzzieLzzie/P1000153.jpg

Hey Crew

mmmmmm....... being that I potter with my head in the clouds.... “Houston... we have a problem” and I’ve been on the casting couch " holey schmoley " no idea what’s wrong with my toot " but it’s not sweet. It’s verra sore. It hurt when I moved it after they cut the cast off yesterday " then it didn’t seem too bad but during the evening it started tingling " right up my leg blah blah blah... got worse - anyhoo " pain increased. They had to cut off the cast " it still looks perfectly aligned " consultant was contacted " he said that I gotta keep it elevated and no weight bearing (cannot do anything like that coz it hurts too darn much) "so I gotta see how I go over the weekend with a new cast on which they have taken further down my foot " physio coming to see me here on Monday and if it worsens, see the consultant on Tuesday. Taking lots of pain meds right now " something is not right " was pain free and really, haven’t had any probs until yesterday.... maybe it just needs to knit some more <shouts for Bethies knitting needles> and will then stop hurting. Still got tingling and if I move my toot at all " big ouch! Left ankle verra swollen " phsyio is bringing “stuff” to help!

No worries tho " got my feet elevated and hopefully tomorrow ‘twill feel a wee bit better. Very Happy

djjd62 wrote:

i was gonna call shenanigans on the snow pic, but thought better of it

HA..... that made me laugh.... wonder what you guys were like as kids!!!!!!! HA!

TC " matching balaclavas " oh..... now that’s too cute. Ho ho ho!

Vegemite " oh dear.... well, you know that FQsis dresses in black ALL the time " well, she has the occasional cerise pink day and cream suit days.... but mostly outta work " she’s a midnite black gal " so I reckon you are in good company being dressed dark and beautiful. Hope your day was alright " we had cross posted " sorry to have run off so quickly. Have a lovely weekend with Eby hun. X

Missy " how’re you feeling gal? Glad you got the drier sorted (well done PaPaFIL and the Professor). Yep...your S-boy had to go thru heaps as a bub too " seems so wrong, doesn’t it, kids being sick and all... so unfair " he was a brave little trooper " and look at him now " he’s going great guns.

BEAgle " how was your lunch yesterday with your friends. Good time... good food? Good to know that your boy is back up and fishing and is getting his business back in order. Such good news " after what’s happening around the world and with our crew too " it’s always good to hear encouraging news of hope and journeys. So pleased for him. Thanku for all your love and wishes " I’m gonna be just dandy.

JPB " thinking of you hun and love seeing you here " good to hear that all is k with you and that work etc is keeping on keeping on. You know..... xxxx

Bethie " glad you saw BrendaLee and that she’s doing so much better " great news. How many snowflakes you got up there now a? Bigguns?????

Dev " where are you then gal? Hope Thing got the paper sorted and that you’ve had a good day. Will pop across to FB in a mo and see if you’ve reported in over there " ha! Think you and our Special Agent <waves> and Chi-town are in for some snow tonite.... so y’all take care there.

jw " how’s you and yours " wee Annie doing good?

And Stormy " are you snowy and snowblewed!

Tulip " so sorry the exchange hasn’t taken place yet " it will when the time is right.... remember what I told you " snnnnnarl...... big snarrrrrrl " OK.... I can snarl with you " <Boida is good at snarling> " so, try not think about it over the weekend and then on Monday, bear some teeth! It will happen " make the solicitors work for you! Will shout if I need you " thanku.

FQsis " will call ya over the weekend " have a goodun babe.

Babbling " you know too..... we love you and are here and thinking of you and yours. Baby Noah " he’s a brave trooper " he’s our BabyCrew " so he’s got a world of love and support and prayers for him, you and the family. Do take care of yourself girl " you are so precious to us. X

All our other crew " Blue, WV, RH, Uncle Larry, Rainkeeper... who are on shoreleave right now - Bathy, Stevie, BigRed, Monty, lmur, McT and all our new crew too " well, we’re thinking of you, missing y’all and hoping you’ll jump aboard soon " take care, wherever, whatever. <Alex24... I miss you so much but I don’t think you can hear this but I gotta say it somewhere.... I miss you and I hope you are alright " ack... makes me cry how much I miss you>

k......... gotta stop that

NOW....
djjd62 wrote:

off to get plastered again izzie, are you sure you're going to the hospital and not off down the pub Wink

Hey.... there’s a plan. You coming? Crew off to the pub......

http://www.lordfletchers.com/images/oldenglishpub.jpg Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 04:43 pm
@Izzie,
OY - Harbour Master - the drinks are on you! Wink <achoo>
Dutchy

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 04:45 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

OY - Harbour Master - the drinks are on you! Wink <achoo>

That being the case, I have a pint of the best, Crown Lager please.
Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 04:59 pm
@Dutchy,
K - will give the Harbour Master a shout....

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DRINKS ARE ON YOU BAZ - or are you off on the bazzarazz!? Drunk

Lager for the Bosun!

<ohhhhh Harbour Master..... can't find my mobile... HA... can't call ya - doh Razz >

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 05:04 pm
getting my order in early

http://www.thebrewsite.com/images/beers/boddingtons-pub-ale.jpg
Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 05:07 pm
@djjd62,
you like Boddy's a?

Ha... had some tinnies of that and John Smiths outside my back door (they were about 6 years old - so they got binned - I didn't know beer went off! Rolling Eyes )

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:50:10