"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

wandeljw

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 03:46 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Oh..... you know I said I had a boid to show you...... in the snow the other day - looky here... Woody came to visit!

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo324/IzzieLzzie/DSC05248.jpg

Only got one chance to snap him from inside the lounge and through 2 sets of windows... but you can see the fella. Handsome 'ole boid!

Beautiful photo, Izzie. Photographed from inside the hospital??? Amazing!
mismi

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 03:59 pm
@wandeljw,
Hey Iz! So glad you are through the surgery - though I am sorry you are hurting. Hope that it gets better soon. You are such a trooper girl! I am proud of you. You are still as always in my thoughts and prayers.

I was holding one of my babies today...sweet, tiny little girl. I had just gotten her up from her nap and was just rocking her until she woke up and all of a sudden she hurled. Not once. Not twice...not even three times...FOUR times - all over me. I was drenched in - well - whatever it was she threw up. I could not leave because they are short handed because of the flippin' STOMACH VIRUS going around the school. So...I wiped off the best I could washed every exposed area - used antibacterial wipes to clean up my clothes the best I could then sprayed myself - I kid you not - with Lysol. I then went and found a smock to wear the rest of the day so that I did not let any of my other babies be exposed if I missed a spot. Gross. Gross gross gross GROSS.

I came home went straight to the shower and I might burn that outfit. Gross. Have I said that already? Gross.

We are working on Valentines and a bone test we have tomorrow. So I am up to my eyeballs in stuff...just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I am thinking of you.

Hoping Alex is ok. Listen dude - if you read this you need to let us know you are alright - k?

Brooke - hope you are pacing yourself and taking it one moment at a time the best you can. I know you are under a lot of pressure. Thoughts are with you.

DeeDee - still praying that all is well where you are and that you are missed by the fire. Praying Victoria will see a break in the hot weather and get cooler...and rain...rain...rain! I will start JP up again soon...just can't stay on here long right now.

Dutchy - how you doing? Take care of yourself!

Beth...I hope that job is going well. No more flooping I hope.

Dev...how's everything? I know you are busy - take care of yourself. Thoughts and prayers you know.

JPB...you are a good friend. We are blessed to have you here!

Rock...hoping all is well with you too. ((Rock))

Wandel , Try, White Vi, Verby, and the rest of the crew - you are in my thoughts as well...

Hope every single one of you are having a wonderful week!

mis
Roberta

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 04:08 pm
Izzie, Thanks for the link. Didn't know you were reporting here. Thanks for the news too.

Oh, and I LOVE dem shoes. Gotta get me a pair.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 04:23 pm
@mismi,
Morning crew. Hey Missy - sorry couldn't help but have a laugh over your "chuck it" story. Don't worry about JP - when you are ready. Izzieliz, glad that part is over. I don't know how you can lift your "bootiful" shoes off the floor. Hugs girlie. Djjd - loved that clip of the foxes and that lead me to that wonderful animal site. Hi to all the rest of the crew.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 04:41 pm
@wandeljw,
Hey Special Agent.... oh no... the woodpecker was at home the other day, in the snow, on the birdfeeder (gosh that sounded a bit like Cluedo, didn't it!) - and the woodpigeon (big 'ole purple grey fella - think he's a woodpigeon) was outside the window, on the bush, at the hospital. Smile They are so big - huge - and make the most beautiful cooing noise.

Missy..... ugh....... multi coloured yawns from sweet baby girls... eeeeeeeeeeeeuw. Naaaaa-sssty! I can picture you lysolling yourself Very Happy So glad to see you and your sunshine. I wish we knew that Alex was OK. Have emailed him a while back - worried about him - just, it's so not like him to disappear off. Hopefully, just his computer isn't working or something - hoping so much to hear from him. Miss him terribly. Don't know anyone who has his number. Maybe Stormy. Know he's a private fella tho. Just hope he and his wife are alright.

***************************************************************************************************

JPB - catchya later - hope M's driving is going well - a few more hours to go and she'll be right.

Indeedee - see....... now I knew that.... I did.....you'd all wanna pair of my nice new shooz..... knew it.... just knew it! None of this ruby slipper shoes on the yellow brick road business - you want big black platform boots don't ya!!!! HA! Razz Hope you're doing OK.... haven't caught up on the Oz thread yet - have the fires died down now - are you guys all in the clear?

DDXX - meet Boida..... she's our Beautiful Animal hostess with the mostest..... FABULOUS THREAD. BOIDA.... meet DDXX -she's the ship's Dame Doolittle who attracts animals of all varieties and houses the waifs and strays.... bit of a cat girl too - loves her kitties.

Ahhhhhhhhh Boida..... you too a?..... you want some boots that are made for walking. Good to see you here. x
mismi

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 05:07 pm
@Izzie,
Gentle hugs back to you girly...recreational drugs are fun - for a while anyway...take care of yourself.
mismi

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 05:38 pm
@mismi,
I meant drugs that you get from the doc...I think recreational drugs means something else...but if I get codeine I feel like they are recreational...warm fuzzies and all that...didn't want you to think I thought you were smoking weed or dropping acid Iz... Wink
Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 05:58 pm
@mismi,
Oh Mis... you do make me smile Very Happy IV morph does do the trick for big pain- but it's causes technicoloured yawns too... makes you terribly nauseous - wholly unpleasant - but with the warm and fuzzies. Taking a cocktail of pills right now but the oral morph-based doesn't make me sick - they are heavy duties that I take at home anyways so I'm used to them,

Doing much better just in the last couple hours - less pain - and hoping to zzzzz tonite - still nodding off every so often but need a big sleep. At least tonite there won't be many obs - so fingers crossed... with toots uncrossed.

Smile
mismi

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 07:37 pm
@Izzie,
Oh - I hope the nauseousness goes away soon. Yuck. I am using that a lot tonight....I have been imbibing again. Found my own happy place Very Happy

Preamble to the Constitution is stuck in my head...We the people...

The twins got a duet in the Patriotic Program...they are singing My Country Tis of Thee - pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.

I am gone for the night...signing off sweet folks...I have a movie - Get Smart - looking forward to flopping on the couch for a good flick!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 09:44 pm
That was a serious wince on my part with missy's story.... ewwwww, brings me back to the days when M was an erps baby.

Izzie -- hope you are resting more comfortably tonight.

crew -- hoping all is well wherever you are.
mismi

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 09:46 pm
@JPB,
I'm back -
it was bad JPB. I may never recover Wink
Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 09:58 pm
@mismi,
Hi JPB and mismi, hope you're both well in the land of the US, I'll take it our Captain is in dreamland right now? Was unable to raise her on yahoo so assume she was tired and resting as a result of the meds. Trust there will be no after effects after your baby's misadventure mismi? Had a little chuckle after reading your story but really not funny if it would have some nasty repercussions. Waves from downunder.
mismi

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 10:02 pm
@Dutchy,
waving back dear Dutchy...
Yeah...have my fingers crossed about not catching anything. Horrid.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 10:06 pm
Miss Izz .... I can't help but have this picture in my mind of you in your new dancing shoes. Knowing you....it's NOT gonna be anything low key! Razz
Sorta sumthin' like this, I'm thinkin ...

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1034/1034136ucynqbvtnl.gif

Thank you for the email, Izz. I will get one back atcha soon.

I'm gonna post quick and shut the computer off. Horrible weather here. Not sure I trust the power to stay on. Sounds like tornado winds out there! Had a not so great time getting home tonight. Roads are flooding everywhere. They upgraded us from moderate flooding ......to major flooding. Yipppee! More drama. Just what I need! Will be fun driving early in the morning, for sure.

DJ and Dev.....are you guys getting floods up there, also?

Crew ..... I thank you for the well wishes and letting me rant the other day. You're the best!

Much more I wanna comment on. But seriously, it's bad out. Gotta go.

HUGSSSS for all!
xoxoxox
Love you
Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 10:12 pm
@JustBrooke,
Hi Brooke, hope you're feeling better and please take care in the morning. Off for my walk in the vine-yards a beautiful day here. Smooches dear friend.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 11:02 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi verbivore, you'll be the next poster. Laughing
verbivore

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 12:38 am
@Dutchy,
LOL - how come you knew?? yeah there isnt much around during ths time of the day i guess..
u sure are lucky to have vineyards to walk in Sad( i guess i havent even seen one!!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 02:24 am
@verbivore,
Verbivore I'm a mind reader! Wink Did you notice I predicted that hours before you really posted! Nothing is secret for the Beagle. Smile You'll have to visit my part of the world one day, we have more vineyards than France and Italy combined.

Going out for the night visiting friends shortly. Wishing Izzie a good day with not to much discomfort. Must catch up with you soon to exchange a few words.

Be back later tonight.
verbivore

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 06:27 am
@Dutchy,
captain..we are all waiting for you..hope you get ample rest and get well soon.
missy tht story of yours made me laugh Smile) sorry Smile
i too had the weirdest day today ...right there in the middle of the road i lost the string of my pants ;PPP and it was tough ..walking slowly..cliging on to it ..seing to it that it wont drop then and there! Embarrassed
Thanks to Auto
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5878/automk0.jpg
i jumped into one...and with the help of its cover managed to half adjust my pants to last me till i reach office.
Embarrassed trust me it was highly embarrassing!!
Izzie

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 08:11 am
@verbivore,
Hey Crew

Ima HOME yay yay yay Very Happy

Didn't get an awful lot of sleep last nite and had to take a sleeping potion at 4am Shocked and then was wakened around 6.30 for obs...

saw the surgeon - he's was happy, saw the anaethetist, he was happy, saw the phsyios and did walking and stairs and all that in my 'bootiful' sexy shooz, she was happy - therefore I am extremely happy Razz

literally closing my eyes whilst typing here so just to say.... it's been a stroll in the park so far, piece of cake. No probs, no mega pain today with the assistance of some heavy duties, have managed successfully with Izzie's zooming zimmer delight and zimmed along without too much difficulty at all Very Happy

Reckon I've got a bunch of you holding my hand making this real easy plain sailing for me - so thanking you muchly. (Ha.... got one of my daft ideas for later..... ho ho ho!!! Mr. Green)

Now.... off to sleep and will catch up later - haven't managed to read anything back yet or look around (forgive me, but too hard to focus) - just wanted y'all to know I am REALLY REALLY doing fab - just verra verra tired.

Hoping y'all are doing well too, wherever you and and whatever you are doing. Will be back a little later to lounge on the deck and catch up on all the yabbering and news - off to find a dreamcatcher and to say thanku to each and everyone one of you whilst I zzzzzzzz. Lovin' y'all!

Laterz darlin's Very Happy

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:14:14