"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 11:52 am
@Dutchy,
OOOOOOOOOOOOH VEGEMITE.... those photos are fabulous - you look so happy - I love the ones with the elephant - your face is a picture - wonderful! Love the sunsets - just so lovely to see you and Eby laughing and smiling - beautiful family. THANKU so much for letting us see your world. x

**********************************************************************************************

Indeedee - how're doing gal? I've been hearing all the reports - hearing some of the folk talk - well, I sat here with tears hearing one of fellas talking about the loss of his children - heartbreaking, there are just no words. I hope you and yours are alright hun - thinking about you and all those DownUnder. Take care D.... xx

**********************************************************************************************

So weird... we are now on flood watch.... crazy crazy crazy - big water here.

Morning BEAgle! x
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 01:36 pm
@Izzie,
Hey hunni. Hope your tummy is ok and I am sure that will start to make you better. So good to speak to you last night. In Germany now, trying to avoid work talk, but need a g and t so may have to brave the bar!
Sent u a text. Will be thinking praying and sending you all my love tomorrow. Stay strong and know I am here for you.
I am sure all the crew will be there for you too, and K will bring you all that you need at the weekend...chocolate!!!
Crew. Be there for Izzie if I can't get to the phone tomorrow with work conference.
Thanks guys. Vbv, mis Wv, beagle- will catch up on fb as soon as I can

Big hugs and LOVE

FQ
Ps. Dutchy, iz and I not only look like twins (she's the naughty one!!!!!) But we feel like twins too. Love her so much x
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 02:22 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Hey babe.... love you too! Go get a G 'n T and I'll grab a Bailey's.... toast you in 15 mins OK!

Hope all goes well in Germany and I'll talk to you on Wed. Still laughing from last nite...... stumpy stillettos and a ballgown - love it!

Don't worry sis - 'twill be coco and let K know that "chocolate" is the priority - can't wait to hug him.

(ha... if I'm the naughty one... you must be the nice one)

Love you so much..... you know...

x

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 02:36 pm
@Izzie,
I hate doing this on the blackberry. Keep losing my posts!
Raided the mini bar for choc and nuts as can't face the restaurant. Least I can have a ciggie in here. You all ready for tomorrow babe? Love you and laughing xx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 02:39 pm
@Izzie,
Hi F/Q, you have confirmed what I always suspected about Izzie, I won't let her forget it. Wink

Despite that we'll shall be here supporting her tomorrow and in the days to come, she is so fortunate to have you and K as friends! Making her laugh was a good medicine.

Have a 'Schnapps" on me F/Q and make the most of your stay in Germany.

Captain I'm going out for the day so won't be around much, wishing you all the best for tomorrow and know I'll be thinking of you. Smooches from downunder.
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 02:50 pm
@Dutchy,
Thanku BEAgle... have a good day out hun. Love you - all will be fine x

Sis... just spoke to S-boy - he's so sick - there's a tummy bug going around school and a few of them have it - he's crying - it's horrible. The snow has started there and they're due to be hit hard in N.Devon tonite. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh....... ugh. Poor wee fella - feel useless sitting here.

deedeexx

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 03:00 pm
@Izzie,
Morning crew. Another cooler day here with a promise of rain. Izzieliz, me too with the crying about all those people and lost ones. People just did not even have time to flee. I have been avoiding watching the news. Sorry to hear about S-boy - hopefully only a twentyfour hour bug.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 03:04 pm
@Izzie,
Hun. Been there so many times with A girl. But the worst thing you can do is to run the risk of catching it before your op, coz I love you enough to stuff your stumps in high heels but never to clear up puke!!!! Eeeeugh!
He will be pampered at schooln but knowing Sn he will be feeling bad at not seeing you before tomoz and the guilt won't help how he feels.
Poor sweetheart.
Beagle.need more than schnapps to get me thru the next few days!!! Have a great day and big smooches x
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 03:14 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Yep.... a few of the kids are sick... I know he'll be k ....just...

now, it looks as tho I might have to leave the house and go and stay at my parents - snow has started here and the car is covered already, road is flooding...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... what to do! Have the kitties - errrrrrrrr - gonna have to go an talk to the neighbour methinks.

DD - it's so awful watching the news.... just unimaginable what they must be going through. So very sad. Take care of you and yours hun. x
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 03:21 pm
@Izzie,
Hey babe. Cats will be fine - I could offer the inlaws if you fancy a snuffly night!
Good idea to go to mums as you have psyched yourself up for this and need it behind you babexx
Dd, got the news channel on on Germany and watching CNN. Can't believe the tragedy that is unfolding and how moved the PM is to his country's situation. We are all thinking of you. Mad weather - we are being struck with heavy gales tonight.
Big hugs
FQ xx
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 03:38 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Hey.... I'm outta here now. Snow is coming down and it's nasty. PaPa is coming out in the beast wagon to pick me up and the neighbour is keeping the house and kitties all sorted. Will try and get online when I get over to the folks tho don't know if I'll get connection there.

Lovin' y'all...

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x

<closes down laptop and goes to pack Shocked >
mismi

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 03:51 pm
@Izzie,
Take care of yourself Iz...I am glad you are going to your folks. Hope S feels better soon. So sorry he feels bad.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Deedee...

hi y'all! hugs!
mis
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 04:01 pm
@mismi,
Hey Mis. Hope life is calming down for you and the family is ok. Take care of you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.... As has Brooke - you ok out there Babbling?
Iz, go girl. Love youxx
deedeexx

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 04:17 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Catch you later Izzieliz. Morning Missy and FQ. How are you and your babies Missy? All better now?
ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 05:02 pm
Eastern Time Zone North America checking in for duty. Cap'n Ma'am Sir!
djjd62

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 05:06 pm
howdy all

good thoughts and well wishes miz iz

good thoughts an hopes for rain for our friends in south east oz, and less rain for the ones in the north east

hows the thaw treating you beth, we're almost all green down our way
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 05:07 pm
@deedeexx,
phew...

PaPa and MaMa arrived like some precision military operation - bless! By now, the roads will be impassable so, it was the right decision. It's raining over here - but I left a white village and the flooding on the roads is terrible.

I'm sat at PaPa's PC - there are post it notes all over "DO NOT INSTALL ANYTHING, DO NOT USE FACEBOOK" "NO CALLS TO MOBILES - TOO EXPENSIVE" - little notes for R-boy and his friends. I had to smile. <scared to go on to facebook now so won't in case the PC sets off a siren upstairs!> Shocked

Sis - hope you sleep big and all goes well tomorrow.

Mis - there's our Dixie girl - so good to see you. Hope your S-boy is fully recovered now and all is well at home. x

ugh.........there is a spider crawling up the wall.... <breathes deep.....> Confused
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 05:08 pm
@ehBeth,
Hey Bethie and DjjD..... wishing you both good evenings in Canada... Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 05:08 pm
@djjd62,
Our thaw isn't progressing as nicely as yours, djjd.

Since the snow on the little front lawn was piled over 7 feet high, it's taking a lot lot longer to melt down. The ice on the driveway is 4 - 6 inches thick in sections. The chopping to break it up is quite a slog.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 05:10 pm
@Izzie,
Oh there's the Cap'n!

good to see you've successfully arrived at Camp PaPa and MaMa.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:30:03