"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Rockhead

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:31 pm
@mysteryman,
Our thoughts will be with you and yours, MM.

Hugs...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:31 pm
@mysteryman,
Oh J - I am so sorry. So so sorry. Please send my love to Stacy.... will pray hun...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:33 pm
@mysteryman,
Oh, mm. I'm truly sorry to hear about Kaine's death. I'll certainly keep Stacy and Jason in my thoughts. While I understand your feeling of being an outsider in this situation, that doesn't mean you aren't hurting too. Prayers and thoughts to you as well.

(( mysteryman ))
Dutchy

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:47 pm
@JPB,
Sorry to hear about your loss mysteryman, you're in our thoughts, fully understand your feelings.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:51 pm
Thank all of you.
We and the doctors are at a loss to understand what happened.
Kaine went to the dr monday because he wasnt feeling well.
They took x-rays and determined that he had bronchitis.
They gave him some medicine, and when we were all at Jasons house yesterday Kaine was up and running around, being a typical 14 year old boy.
Today,he was going over to his friends house in Sturgis, about 15 miles away, and he just stopped breathing and collapsed.

It will be about 2 weeks before we know what happened.
Jason did decide to donate all of Kaines organs to other people that can use them, so at least something good will come of this tragedy.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:56 pm
@mysteryman,
That's so horrible to read about, Mman. This has got to be heartbreaking for Stacy.

I am sending all of the most positive thoughts I can toward you and Stacy, and all of Kaine's family.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:58 pm
@mysteryman,
Hun - we can only imagine what you must all be feeling at this time - Stacy and her family must...as you must too... be in complete shock. Stacy has such a large family there and being together right now is so important - tho, trying to make sense of how this can have happened will be impossible. I'm sure Stacy would wish you to be with her J - you both are so close and you will need each other over the next days, weeks, months - don't feel an outsider.

Please talk with us whenever you wish - even if it just to get your thoughts out - we're always here and you are much cared for with the crew - please talk when you need to.

This news is so terribly sad - I wish we could ease your pain. Just know we're here for you J. x

(emailed you)

0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 06:18 pm
You guys have no idea how much it means to me to know that you are there to talk to.
Even if its just on here, it does mean a whole lot to me.
For that I say thank you.

Izzie, check your e-mail.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 06:24 pm
sorry to read this news MM

positive thoughts for you and your family at this time

mismi

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:14 pm
@djjd62,
Oh Mystery Man - that is heartbreaking. Prayers for you and your family - may strength and comfort surround you all.
mismi

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 08:29 am
@mismi,
Good Morning folks! Won't be on much today - just wanted to stick my head in and tell you all I was thinking about you. Hope you are having a good day...MM - still in thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated on how everyone is please.

hugs to all,
mis
Izzie

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 09:18 am
@mismi,
Hey Mis... just wanted to let you know I was here too... on and off.

I talked with MM last nite and I'm hoping he will keep popping by and let us know how the family are and just to have a chinwag here if he wishes to. There is no sense in what has happened - so sad, so unimaginable for the family - it can't be made sense of... so all we can do, especially those who have their faith in whatever form that is, is try and give MM and his family a little of the strength we all have within us.

Strange isn't is... how the world goes around? Things happen beyond our comprehension - which can rock you to the core, make you question everything you ever thought was solid. I know Blue would have words to say if he were here that would be wise.... as will Alex when he comes back... and Babbling...

it's so hard to know what to say to anyone when something so tragic happens - but saying anything from the heart is better than saying nothing - I know that's how Tulip feels at times... just acknowledgement of the pain you know someone is feeling....

sorry.... I'm rambling... joyous for many, but also a lonely and tough time of year for many.

k..... enough...

today - it is crisp and cold outside - I have just been wandering around the garden - crunchy underfoot - listening to some Jazz - Kenny Ball - and filling time whilst not actually achieving anything. I think I shall go and play piano for a while - hands aren't working too well right now - will see if I can limber them up a little. FQsis, K and the girls are hoping to come down for New Year - so that should be good. I ought to try and sort the bedrooms out... you can't move in the FQs room for boxes...... trip into the loft methinks!

Bethie - looked at your photos on multiply - just amazing gal. Hope HIM's knee is doing better today and that you all aren't having to shovel snow today.

DjjD - has your snow gone already?????? and the rain appeared. Did I read you don't like Nickelback - OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegemite - haven't see you around for a few days girlie - hope all is well with you and Eby - hugs to you x.

So... wishing all a good day which love surrounding you wherever you are and in whatever you're doing.

MM - thinking of you and sending you, Stacy and the family hugs and love too.

take care all x
whiteviolet

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 10:02 am
@Izzie,
MM, I just looked in to see the latest posts and was so sorry to see about Kaine. I'm sending all the love and hugs I can and when I visit our beautiful Cathedral (in Lincoln, UK) on Monday I'll light a candle in his memory. You'll be in my thoughts - a devastatingly sad thing to have happened. Tricia x
JustBrooke

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 10:38 am
@mysteryman,
Mysteryman,

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am just soooo sorry. Make no mistake .... you DO qualify as family whether it is from marrying into the family or not. And your heart, with all it's love, is a soothing comfort to each and every one of them. Please know that.

I'm not sure if I really have any words of wisdom to provide much relief. I haven't exactly gotten any medals for being able to deal with the deaths of those I love. But I can say this; death can not kill what never dies. And that love will be comfort, for it will always "be". It just takes time.

And while death is not something you ever really get over ... you do get through it. Again, with time. As the days go on and the grief puts on a new face, that allows you to focus more on the good times ~ memories ~ and love ... may those dear and precious memories fill your hearts with the treasures that they are. Adding comfort, abound.

For now ....yes, it's going to be especially hard. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family. God bless you all.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk102/shadey67/divider/violetborder.gif

I am so sorry.

Sending love and hugs your direction.
xoxo
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 10:40 am
@whiteviolet,
Checking in after going out to chop some ice. Dug a few channels in the snow/ice piles so that the water won't pool in front of the drive (and refreeze into a skating rink at the front end of the driveway tonight).

Hoping to see brendalee later today - mebbe do a bit more shoppin'! Cool Gotta play to your long suit eh.

Thinking of shipboard friends today. Hope you're having a peaceful day with loved ones. Mebbe we can get together for a tea-dance later?
JustBrooke

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 10:46 am
@ehBeth,
Chop some ice? Eeeeeek sounds cold there! I guess you aren't getting what Ohio is getting today.

It was just 2 degrees shy of being 70 out a half hour ago when I got back from running. Shocked

Wishing a fab day for you and the big guy, beth!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 10:55 am
I thank all of you for your words.
You will never know how much they mean to us.
I am going to print them out and let Jason and Stacy read them.

Izzie,
Thank you for taking the time to call me last night.
It was good to hear your voice, and your words mean alot to me.

Jason is still in a state of shock, and Stacy is getting ready to go back over to his house, as are the other brothers and sisters.

The arrangments are going to be made tomorrow, but so far all we know is that Clyde (my fire chief and a preacher) is going to preach at the services.
He knew Kaine pretty well.

Kaines body was taken to Louisville (about 2 hours away) for the autopsy and to have his organs removed.
Jason signed the forms to allow his organs to be donated, and the people that do that say that his organs will help about 75 people.
That is a good thing.

Needless to say, everyone is still in shock.
When his obituary is posted in our local paper, I will post a link to it, if anyone wants to see it.

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 11:07 am
@mysteryman,
((((( mysteryman ))))) Stay strong and please keep coming back and talking to us.

You are loved, here. KNOW that!

I am an organ donor, too, upon death. What a precious thing for your family to do. Giving someone hope and new life is always a good thing. And I'm sure that Kaine would approve.

Thank you for the update.
whiteviolet

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 01:06 pm
@JustBrooke,
Here are the beautiful Gilbert Pots in Lincoln Cathedral, MM. Such a tranquil place. I shall leave a lighted candle there in Kaine's memory on Monday. Love to you and everyone affected, T x

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1257/gilbertpotszn4.jpg
Izzie

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 01:12 pm
@mysteryman,
Hey MM

Jason had tremendous courage to gift Kaines organs to others who would possibly not be able to live. Incredibly courageous and the greatest gift of all in the most tragic of situations. In so doing, another child may have the chance for life. I know he is in shock - I hope in the future he will realise that his decision was truly a generosity and selfless act that he could never be thanked for. Right now, he will only be able to consider his loss...all your loss - please do keep a close watch on him.

Is Stacy back home with you tonite? I hope you are keeping people near to you too. Please do let them know they are in our thoughts. I'm glad too that your Chief will take the service for Kaine and the community will come together to support your family. You have a strong community there - you'll need to lean on one another to get thru.

Take care hun - know we are here and we'll talk again soon. x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:02:13