"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 01:34 pm
@Montana,
Hey Montana - hugs and love back to you girl! I read about your ordeal - so sorry - Hope you find something else that suits you soon. We miss you around here!

Merry Christmas!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 02:38 pm
@Montana,
Hey There Full Monty

Oh hun - you've had a full on year a? Got your mail... will write back there girl. Hope you have a good day today and that Mom and son are OK. Hugs gal. x

Well...... the day is near done and the boys including extras are raiding the fridge right now. They have been upstairs for a few hours (the extra teenager brought a couple cans of beer around.... they are imbibing very secretly - HA!) The little fella (special agent in the making has been grilled and reported that only 2 tinnies have been opened and they have not been finished!!!!!) - not that he would ever snitch on his bro - lord forbid! Cool

Anyhooooooooo.... as the 'ole foks have now gone, they are bringing the x-box downstairs and have asked for fishfinger sammiches....

will no doubt be back in a minute... will go and see what I can char! Razz

Ho Ho Ho!
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:20 pm
@Izzie,
Merry Christmas everyone!
Izzie

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:22 pm
@Stormwatch,
STORMY - HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU - ARE YOU THAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Dutchy

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:25 pm
Morning crew, the Beagle has surfaced, Boxing day here and heading for another session this afternoon, how much more can the body tolerate? Laughing Hope everybody enjoyed themselves.
Hi Stormy good to see you, hope the weather has improved for you.
Be back later.
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:31 pm
@Izzie,
Thanks Izzie. I am thawed and have electricity again. Missed having normalcy for a while.

Hope you had a very enjoyable Christmas. Very Happy

Dutchy...Hiya, hope you have had a wonderful holiday as well, and a very happy birthday.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:51 pm
@Dutchy,
Inspired by Dutchy, I decided that the dogs and I could go to the beach at Christmas.

So we did.

After getting stuck in some slush and snow, and proving my fine backing-up skills, we made it and the dogs had a fine romp in the frozen sand, heaps of snow and small ice piles Very Happy

Hopefully I'll be able to upload some pix after I've sorted out what was happening in the kitchen while we were away - nothing Confused
ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 06:42 pm
@ehBeth,
Canajuns enjoying Christmas at The Beach

http://images.ladypb298.multiply.com/image/4:plantspetspeople/photos/109/600x600/18/18-christmas-at-the-beach-122508.jpg?et=k0eVFSGFtv%2BOTIn3uSwRmg&nmid=153791665

http://images.ladypb298.multiply.com/image/4:plantspetspeople/photos/109/600x600/17/17-kite-up-122508.jpg?et=3PM1ScMu89kM1QbNda4m0Q&nmid=153791665

http://images.ladypb298.multiply.com/image/3:plantspetspeople/photos/109/600x600/24/24-bailey-enjoys-the-beach-and-his-pedicure-122508.jpg?et=fX38raylCS5StxaB1Z5AXw&nmid=153791665

from

http://plantspetspeople.multiply.com/photos/album/109/December_2008#
Dutchy

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 06:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for beautiful pictures ehBeth how different from our beach right now. Smile
Izzie

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 08:12 pm
@Dutchy,
Lovely Bethie..... just lovely. x

Evening BEAgle.... enjoy your afternoon with family - have heaps of fun. x

Well, 2am here... I should be zzzzzzzzzing... just not there yet. The boys were both asleep by just gone 10pm.... even R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was totally exhausted - he normally doesn't sleep until earliest 3am... he apologised for being a wee tad....errrr...cranky - and said he knew he was tired so would go to bed. Shocked He's worried about tomorrow going to his Dad's. It's only for a few hours so hoping he will be alright, then he's staying with his friend in town. Little fella will be with his Dad for a few days now. Gonna be quiet around here.

Anyhoooooooooooo... Boxing Day here. So..... happy Boxing Day sweet folksies.

Love to you all. x
wandeljw

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:55 pm
@Izzie,
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3238/3137647458_f844c67fbb.jpg

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO IZZIE AND THE ENTIRE CREW!
Izzie

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 07:51 am
@wandeljw,
jw..... sweet angel Annie.... how blessed you are - what a fab pic - and the pic of you and the kids on CJ's thread - fab hun - Happy Boxing Day to you and yours - thanku for sharing those pics - know youda had a great time with the family over Christmas.

So....... Boxing Day in the UK.

My boys have gone to their father <silent stay silent> ....so I am.... just here. Verra tired so - TITANIC is the order of the afternoon (that's a little indulgent a? sad, but indulgent) - that's at least a bi-annual event for me - Rose and Jack! I am curled up on my sofa with all my cushions ... and will be back later!

x
mismi

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:55 am
@Izzie,
What a sweet picture Wandel! And Beth - loved seeing the pics at the beach - beautiful! It looked COLD! Still warm down here - we had to turn on the A.C. so we could have a fire! I know - how goofy. Izzie - it sounds like things went well yesterday - the snags worked themselves out! I am so glad - love you sweety! Hope you enjoy your movie! Love those snuggle up with a chick flick days! I am doing the same thing...only I am watching Pillow Talk...I love that movie.

It was a lovely busy day yesterday. I am having withdrawals today - so sad it is all behind...the anticipation of it all is my favorite - afterwards the let down is the worst part. Oh well...such is life. We will enjoy our laid back day!

Blessings and joy to you all - I gonna go finish watching my movie!
mis
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 10:10 am
Baby Jesus sure throws a heck of a party.
Didn't need the heat on. All that love.
Strangers once,.. no more. Promises are good.
Enjoying every moment, every one.
Hello Izzie, and crew. Just boarding briefly to give good, warm tidings.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 10:14 am
howdy folks, quiet boxing day in the "great, but slowly becoming not so white north"

warm temps and rain, most of the snow will be gone by sunday, oh well c'est la vie

mismi

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 12:09 pm
@djjd62,
Warm weather at Christmas stinks. BUT - the kids can go outside and play unfettered by coats...they like that - I like that they like it outside! Makes inside quiet - ahhhhhhh.

J is learning guitar. He and I sat down and had a lesson this morning - he got it for Christmas. S got an art kit - watercolors, pencils, pastels...he has been in hog heaven. G baby got a make your own light saber kit and has been changing it constantly from red, to blue to green to aqua...he has been thoroughly entertained...and the Wii. Well - let me just say - that is great big fun. My arms are sore from boxing my boys. Crazy - but BIG fun.

Baby Jesus rocks Alex.

dj - sorry you are losing your snow...I think that would be sad. I would love to have snow - but haven't much hope of it down here. But I have a little - and try to think positively - maybe one day. You just never know!

We are about to go to the bookstore together....that should be fun. My very aware kids always find something I am having to explain in a responsible way - it's exhausting.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 03:02 pm
Back in from some Boxing Day shopping. I haven't been in Toronto for Boxing Day for several years, I'd forgotten how crazy the crowds are.

It started snowing while I was out. Enough so that I had to brush the car off a couple of times between shopping stops.

So much for the promised rain. Tomorrow, eh.

Thinking about a movie later this afternoon. If there's nothing good on, I think I'll go for

http://curtiswlindsey.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/an-american-tail1.jpg?w=211&h=300
0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 03:32 pm
Merry Christmas to you all, I know it is a bit late but that's the way it goes!

Have Mum and sister here as well as a friend, had a good day! Wishing you all well X
Dutchy

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:23 pm
@annis,
G'day folks, Saturday morning here and things are hectic. Went into town to pick up some shopping bargains at 3am!! Shops opened at 1 minute past midnight and the place was crowded. Enjoyed a great Christmas, everybody gone home now and settling down for a quiet Saturday night later on. Hope Santa has been good to all of you, he certainly didn't forget Beagle. Smile
Catch up with you later.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:29 pm
Well, here I am, for whatever thats worth.

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas.
I know I was having a good one until about 5 hours ago.
The rescue squad here was called out because there was a 14 year old boy not breathing.
It turned out to be my nephew.

Rescue worked on him for 45 minutes, but he didnt make it
Right now, Stacy is with her brother Jason, who is Kaines dad.
Needless to say, he is pretty torn up about the whole thing.
So, his brothers and sisters are all staying at his house with him.
I decided to come home because I thtink that right now its a time for his family to be with him, and since I married into the family I dont think I qualify.

So I am asking for all of you to pray for Stacy, Kaine, and Jason.
Stacy raised Kaine from the time he was 2 till he was 10, because Jason had some legal problems.
Its going to be a rough few days I think.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 04:48:25