"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 11:16 am
@JustBrooke,
Those cookies are beautiful Brooke - I would say you have quite the talent! I am starting again this afternoon to bake and make candy. I am about done with all of the housework. I have to make a few things ahead of time for dinner tomorrow but other than that we seem to be on schedule. The weather has turned warm again and is wet. Gross - but it just is what it is and we will make the best of it.

Noah is getting so big...what a sweet little face...

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas Eve...best wishes. I will be back later!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 11:24 am
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-is-dressed-like-a-reindeer-and-might-kill-you.jpg
bigredsshop

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 01:07 pm
@djjd62,
Merry Christmas Ya'll Smile Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 01:29 pm
merry Christmas to all the crew and everyone they love

http://www.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/r/RevBE/445.jpg
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 02:17 pm

Sellotape. It's horrible stuff to handle.

My brother can make neater parcels than me. Than I.
He's more in touch with his feminine side, I suppose.
I'd like to get in touch with somebody else's feminine side. Wooooo! (Geddit??)

Merry Yuletide to you all.

Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 02:38 pm
REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl. We should've known...... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost. A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hope you girls like it and you men agree Laughing )
mismi

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 03:50 pm
@Dutchy,
you said ass Razz Laughing
mismi

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 05:57 pm
@mismi,
To all of my friends here on the Yabber-Liner - I send warm wishes for a very wonderful Holiday and blessings to many to count for the New Year. I am blessed to be able to come here and be with you all -

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love and Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 06:00 pm
@mismi,
Hey Crew...

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas...... and a.....

talking of which...
... BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING.... and Big Ben strikes midnight!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL FROM THE UK!

Babbling ... you are an artist in cookies too... they look too beautiful to eat! Noah.... looks so handsome " he has rosebud lips.... how I would love to smunch his wee face " thanku so much for sharing his first few months with us. Happy Christmas darlin’ Brooklyn...

BEAgle.... your festivities must be well under way " have the loveliest day with the family...

Alex... and Mrs24 " hug each tight and keep warm whilst p-j’ing it thru MI. Thanku for reminiding me...I hadn’t taken my vitamins " they are now on top of the tea caddy " I have written on the top “Alex says take 1” " now I shall remember...

DjjD... I hope you wear a hat out in the snow... if not, I shall threaten to knit you one...or enlist Bethie to send you hats in multicoloured rainbows to keep your head warm...

Big Red... lovely to see you, know you are busy and I’m sure you have done well studying...enjoy your vacation time hun...

Bethie and HIM... have a fab day together and thanku for everything this year...

MacT..... goddit... icky sticky bitty bits all over the floor... “where is the end of the tape” the little fella said... “or is the beginning”... hope you and Fiona have a great time...

Missy... he did say a$$ - I heard you giggling girlie... I can see you giggling " oh, you are just fab Mis...

... three dots ... I LOVE Y’ALL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 09:39 pm
@djjd62,
You have a wonderful Christmas too, (((( dj ))))!

Missy, I hope you got everything done today that needed done!

Confession time ....about the cookies. They look like they took more skill than they actually did. I use a dobord, for one thing. Impossible to not get it right when you're rolling your cookies out. I take care to keep the oven temp just right. When I ice them, I let them dry overnight or about 10 hours.....before I decorate them. Then I use all kinds of decorating tubes. All different sizes ( 1 to 10 ) and shapes. From there.....it's just a steady hand and your imagination. EASY! I mean really!!

Went and looked at the candles all up and down South Main in Findlay, after candlelight service at church. I just love the effect of candles adorning the night. All up and down sidewalks and pathways. Beautiful! Can make the grumpiest of bah-humbugers smile.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/christmasevecandles.gif

Beth ..... two of my fav birds and that pic sure does capture them!

Miz Iz .... I hope you are softly sleeping and dreaming the most beautiful of dreams.

Merry Christmas with love ....
xoxoxox

Izzie

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 05:52 am
@JustBrooke,
HAPPY DAY FOLKSIES

Just steering the ship briefly .... stockings have been opened on my bed (they didn't wake up 'til gone 10am!!!!) - dawgs have had their rancho stockings too...... children - BOTH - excited... awaiting the 'rents to come by before they open their pressies...

being the adult I suggested they just go ahead and open a prize........ you shoulda seen their faces... "no MOM... we have to wait for Granny and Grampa"................ errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... okeydokey.....

they both laughed..... "MOM... look, a clementine in the stocking - you always put a clementine in our stocking... That's christmas!" and laughed....

Must go and get dressed.... nearly noon... HA!

Thinking of you all... wishing to hug you all. x
Dutchy

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 06:13 am
@Izzie,
Hi Captain it sounds like a good start to the day, hope it will be as happy as ours, we had lots of fun having our small family together. I cooked a leg of pork and turkey roll on the Weber outside and it came out perfectly, everything was eaten to the last bit of crackly pork skin. Smile Ofcourse Santa had called during the night and left everybody lots of presents, the kids had a ball. Oh happy days.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 06:30 am
it's just christmas morning in the great white north, pretty quiet this year, hope everybody has or had a good day
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 06:58 am
From all us poor saps who are keeping the wheels turning whilst y’all are having fun…..

Party on dudes, have a swell time.

If you have any leftover, can you bag it and I will be along later!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 07:56 am
@Izzie,
Gathering ingredients to trek to Grams and start the ham...

peace and love to all aboard.

(got up with bub this am)
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 08:16 am
Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone.
I hope all of you are gathered with family and friends, enjoying each others company and the season.

Sorry I havent posted, but I really havent had anything to say that would interest anyone.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 09:09 am
http://www.photosfan.com/images/beautiful-christmas-lights1.jpg

The Best Of The Holidays To The Entire Crew
mismi

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:15 am
@djjd62,
Hello Sweet Crew! Merry Christmas! I have been up since 4 friggin' thirty. One little head peeped in - "Mom, Santa came" I said, "Get back in your bed". 5:00a, another little head "Mom, can we get up?" "No", was my reply - finally about 5:30am I dragged myself up from the bed made coffee and we began the mad dash to open the presents...and everyone was thrilled. Now - I wish I could go back to bed. SO sllllllleeeeeepy.

Brooke - I would say that that may sound easy to you - but actually doing it - is much harder. I think your cookies are beautiful. You could sell them at a bakery. Seriously.

dj - that is a gorgeous pic.

Dutchy - I am so glad you enjoyed your Christmas - it sounds wonderful! Hugs to you and yours.

Izzie - the oranges was something my Mom always did as well. So it's tradition. Hugs to you all as well

I am about to go get a shower and get ready for my company....

Hugs and kisses to all - even you Tryst.
mis
Izzie

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:40 am
@mismi,
Oh my............... 5.15pm......... and the Queen has spoken, the ‘rents are snoozing in the chair, the boyz are very loudly playing Call of Duty IV and have their friends over " playing on the prize from Father Christmas, the very appreciated X-box - and all is well at Chez Izzie. The lights are sparkling in the conservatory and the candles are lit around the lounge. Christmas this year was very different to any before. VERY different. It was however, a nice time for them (one tiny wee meltdown....quickly resolved). Phew, phew, phew. (that was just a little worrisome). All is happy now tho.

PINKboy " I have a bag of treats for you sweetheart... so when you’re feeling peckish... just knock three times on the door babe and come on over! HA! PINKs " Happy Christmas " hugs to you xxxxxxx...

BEAgle... you must be well in the land of Nod by now... so glad you had a Christmas family day, especially surrounded by the littlies. Bless you hun " Happy Christmas to you. x

Djjd " have you had a lovely day? I’m hoping you spent time with friends and family " those lights are fantastic.... so pretty....that bench has a story I reckon " can you imagine sitting on it, with a little mist down, and people watching... I can almost see Fred singing in the rain there too. Happy day to you hun. x

ROCK " please hug Gram from me and the little fella " have a precious day with her and know we are thinking of you and sending you all love. x

Mysteryman " so good to see you " how is Stacy doing? Are you having a family gathering@ Would love to see you onboard as often as you can " we would enjoy hearing your news. X

Missy - oh, I remember those days of the 4.30am wake up calls.... oh my, that changes hunni.... mind you, saying that.... even R got up when his little brother asked him to this morning... enjoy the moments girlie... they go all too quickly. Saying that.... MAN I could go to sleep too right now. Razz

Babbling - hoping you have had a great time with the family - love you sister x

..................... all our crew " hoping all your day’s have been everything you wished them to be.

Love y’all. x
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 12:19 pm
Hugs, love, and a Merry Christmas to all on the Yabber Liner :-D

Cheers and HoHoHo....................:-D

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:33:47