"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tai Chi

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 03:39 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:
Brooke - he is adorable...well you have to do things like that to the children.

Important to keep these types of photos around for when he gets his first serious girlfriend Very Happy (He's a cutie, for sure.)

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 06:21 pm
@Tai Chi,
naked little bottoms are great for that! Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 06:32 pm
A little turkey with rosebud lips. How sweeeet!

Brooke - that is quite a bit of news you tucked in there - offered an assistantship! definite evidence of the value of your hard work. Congratulations!

I found "the" game and LittleMiss. What fun, even if I'm in there without a clue. Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:16 pm
@alex240101,
alex240101 wrote:

the room with the one wall, looks fantastic. Better than fantastic.

naturally hun, you and Mrs24 chose it together - the all important "together vision" and you painted it just how your baby wanted it. It couldn't be anything but perfect. Hope the ribs held up. Have a happy time with your family. You sound excited. That's nice. Enjoy. x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:21 pm
@JustBrooke,
HiawathaNoah: is the handsomest little man ever. So delighted you got to spend time together. Thanku Babbling for sharing him with us. Have a great Sunday. xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:23 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey BEAgle.. thinking bout you and Mrs B thismorning... the ocean, the wind... the sun, the warmth. Hugs hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ohhh... sorry.... was that 800 I heard... Wink
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:25 pm
@mismi,
Oh Mis - wonderful to see your smiling face. Hugs to all the family, incluing Mr 6'6". Enjoy the rest of your time with the family. xox
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:28 pm
@Tai Chi,
Hey Tai.... hope it's not too chilly up your way gal and all is good with MrTC too. Love to see you here. Hope you have got rid of the cold EhBeth shared with you Wink xx

Bethie... think I've used my last post up here so wishing you aand HIM a fab Sunday and hope the weather holds off to take the dawgs out. Take care. x

Love to all the crew - near and far. Dev... hope to see you soon girlie. xxxx
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:40 pm
Noah thanks you for the sweet comments. He does love to see the crew, from time to time!

Beth....thank you! The Assistantship should help motivate me to keep my grades up. ( hopefully!)

Try.....you nut! ( I'm glad I missed that, too!)

Izzie .... I forgot to tell you earlier that you take some of the most beautiful pictures. I snagged one and it is my desktop now. It's just so peaceful looking.

Last night.....I still had some bad dreams. Strange because I don't normally dream like that. So I was looking for some soothing music on youtube. Might be the key to a quieter sleep!

For the crew: ( I love this one. I know it's played at a lot of weddings, but I think it's good for just about any occassion )

Hugs!
Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 08:47 pm
@JustBrooke,
zzzzzzzzzzzzzing music Babbling.... gonna head for the bed now too....

sweet dreams my friend, tonite... peaceful... love you sister, Brooklyn xox
JustBrooke

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:02 pm
@Izzie,
Yes....get some rest, dear Iz. I love you, too! xoxoxox
Sweet dreams!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 09:42 am
Good morning ppl’s.

Simply stunning pictures Izzie, just magical. Thank you for sharing.

Congratulations dear Brooke, cute and intelligent; a rare combination only shared by your sisters on this thread.

To celebrate this noteworthy achievement:

`O babbling brooke,' says Alfred in his rhyme whence come you?

I come from haunts of coot and hen,
I make a sudden sally,
And sparkle out among the fern,
To bicker down a valley.

By thirty hills I hurry down,
Or slip between the ridges,
By twenty thorps, a little town,
And half a hundred bridges.

Till last by Philip's farm I flow
To join the brimming river,
For men may come and men may go,
But I go on for ever.

I chatter over stony ways,
In little sharps and trebles,
I bubble into eddying bays,
I babble on the pebbles.

With many a curve my banks I fret
By many a field and fallow,
And many a fairy foreland set
With willow-weed and mallow.

I chatter, chatter, as I flow
But I go on for ever.

I wind about, and in and out,
With here a blossom sailing,
And here and there a lusty trout,
And here and there a grayling,

And here and there a foamy flake
Upon me, as I travel
With many a silvery waterbreak
Above the golden gravel,

And draw them all along, and flow
But I go on for ever.

-- Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Izzie

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 10:06 am
@Tryagain,
Hey Blue...

Beautiful! xox
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 11:14 am
@Tryagain,
Try ..... that was so sweet!

A
N
D

Because YOU'RE so sweet ....

Have a great Sunday, crew!
xoxo

Tryagain

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 04:25 pm
With a little help from my friends…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FMq0iDX1yE

Woodstock. 69 sweet!
ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 04:27 pm
brendalee and I spent part of the afternoon at a Fair Trade Christmas Market for tenthousandvillages. Picked up some great little gifties. Then we went to “IN AKBAR’S PALACE” ...

Quote:
Traditional and modern will meet in a unique setting reminiscent of India’s 16th century royal courts as Toronto dancer, singer and choreographer Bageshree Vaze presents four new works and three remounted works. The performance will include music from her Cd Tarana, which is being released this month in India by Times Music, and the shows will also feature live music accompaniment by Vaze’s husband Vineet Vyas, Canada’s premiere tabla talent. Featured guest artists in the shows will include Toronto dancers Brandy Leary, Malgorzata Nowacka and Shilpa Save.

This event comes on the heels of the release of Vaze’s Tarana Cd release in India. The Cd features music adapted and arranged for Indian classical dance. Vaze has sung on the album and some of the selections choreographed for the November shows are also her compositions, including the tracks ‘Yoga’ and ‘Bageshree’s Thillana.’ The concert will feature the new works set to Tarana in the first half, and a traditional Kathak dance presentation accompanied by live music in the second half.

awesome awesome awesome

http://www.bageshree.com/Images/events2.jpg
Izzie

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 05:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh Beth.... sounds wonderful... and good times with Brendalee. How's she doing - all k with the gal? I looked at the tenthousandvillages - so I'm virtually sending you a beautiful piece I think you would like..

http://www.tenthousandvillages.ca/mas_assets/full/4135300.jpg

and how I would love to see our Vegemite dancing. That would be just great.

Hope all is coco at work and you are enjoying it. Love to MaMa and PaPa - wishing MaMa healing hugs to get her up and doing a dance with PaPaHbg. Have a great week. x
Izzie

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 05:50 pm
@Tryagain,
Blue... Mr. Green I do believe I could hear ya sing! Razz The best song. Happy week love - xox
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 05:52 pm
@Izzie,
Morning Captain, do you think our lovely verbivore could dance like that? Smile I reckon ehBeth has good taste.
Izzie

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 05:58 pm
@JustBrooke,
Babbling - Blue described such beauty.....

I chatter over stony ways,
In little sharps and trebles,
I bubble into eddying bays,
I babble on the pebbles.

Puts the image in my head of how I see you with the sunlight on the water and the brook running on by my house - you're always in my heart.

Have a good week.... not long to go gal.... you'll be fab - you know it, keep believing. Wishing you the very best always. And Brooklyn... thanku... you know... i love you sister x

Rivers... their flow is constant and forever - they can portray the greatest story if you listen closely, you can really hear the words...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 06:23:48