"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 05:41 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey my friend.... R is 16 and 35 mins... he's probably awake, he doesn't sleep either Shocked chip off the old block there a? Wink I will call him late morning and wish him a Happy Birthday - I hope he will speak to me - I think he will. Thank you dear BEAgle for your thoughts. Smile

So glad the weather is turning on the right side for you. I'm watching IKE right now - my nieces inlaws (to be) have been evacuated from Galveston to her in Houston, so I'm waiting their safe arrival and praying all will be alright in the IKE's path.

Missy - you're a good person - believe in you. Try not to think about it... think of good and positive - hope the boys have fab games and you and G-baby have a little one on one time - is he all better now... are you feeling better from your cold?

Love to all xox
mismi

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 06:34 pm
@Izzie,
Hey Dutchy - thank you - I think the worst part is not knowing if he is okay. If I see missing dog posters with him on it - I will have to call them. I have called a couple of the vets around here - no one has gotten one today. Poor puppy - poor folks. I keep hoping he is okay - but - well

Okay for your birthday boy Iz
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/Chacon78/Holidays/69.gif
Hoping he has has an amazing birthday!

mismi

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 06:36 pm
@mismi,
Oh - the cold. It bothers me in the morning and then I feel better. G-baby is fine...he has this horrendous cough but the doc says its just leftovers and should go away soon.

thanks for asking - I feel a bit congested in the mornings then seem to work through it...cold medicine helps too. thanks agian sweety.

Glad it's getting warm Dutchy!
devriesj

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:29 pm
@mismi,
Hi, all. Just pokin' my head in after a busy day. (((HUGS)) It's way after class & I can't sleep. Hopefully I'll just start noddin' off at the computer.
Sorry about your bad day, mis-. I hit a dog once myself. Felt terrible. He just ran out into the street... Is that cold getting better?
Iz-, hope you are ok. How was R today? A litle okay at least, I hope? Feel so out of touch even missing one day!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:40 pm
@devriesj,
Hi Dev, hugs back at you, hope class went ok. Go and have a look at the "never ending word chains" thread if you're still awake. Smile
devriesj

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:44 pm
@Dutchy,
I'll do that. If I can put my thinker on, I'll post there!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 10:54 pm
@devriesj,
You'll be fine, what time is it your way? 2.30pm, Friday afternoon here.
devriesj

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:16 pm
@Dutchy,
Just posted on word chains thread. It's after 1 am here.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:45 am
@devriesj,
No doubt you'll be heading to bed shortly, goodnight Dev, see you tomorrow.
Izzie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:10 am
@Dutchy,
I'm at a loss at the moment...

my ship... ASGARD II

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5heigXM6C-n07bngtMAvuyFo4MHrQ

all hands were saved - that is a blessing.

I have to go to work right now... I feel so terribly sad.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:59 am
@Izzie,
Did you sail on that vessel Captain? If so, I can well imagine how you feel. Disasters seem to be hitting our crew today, what about our poor Whiteviolet stranded in France, after a fire aboard an Europa train in the Channel tunnel stranding thousands of passengers. Hope we're spared any further bad news today.
mismi

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 06:32 am
@Dutchy,
Good Morning Dev, Dutchy and Izzie...I saw JPB around here somewhere - you too hun.

I am sorry about the ship Izzie - but so glad everyone escaped alive (I think that is what I read) Cold has taken a turn for the worse. I have an earache now...I haven't had one of those since I was a wee bebe. So...wishing you all a wonderful day. I will be in the bed. As much as possible anyway.

Thoughts are with White Vi...she is not the one stuck right? Looking forward to her safe return home.

Hugs,
mis
JustBrooke

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 07:24 am
@mismi,
Missy.......I hope you feel better! Get some rest and take care of yourself, sweetie.

Iz ... I'm sorry! I'm glad everyone was ok, though. Reminds us of how fragile life can be. Try and smile your beautiful smile of yours.

((( Dutchy ))) .....always good to see you!

Dev .... the messy ID of mine that you are on ....that is the email address you can use @yahoo.com!

Anyhow.....just popping on to say Good Morning to ALL the crew! Have a great day and an even better weekend!

xoxo
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:38 am
Good morning all, just a quick visit to wish you all well in these uncertain times; what with the credit crunch, global weather changes, rising costs and debt,. I sometimes wonder iffin’ it’s worth gnawing through the straps to get up!

Iffin' you were born wif an extry toe
And did talk some tongue that no one knowed
Iffin' you done drove a woody mobile
Had a coon hide cap and a chain link wheel
And just couldn't reckon on what was real

I'd be hankerin' for youuuuu guys any-hway

Iffin' you only owned Monopoly money
And yer mammy said, "Dang gal--That boy's a little funny."
Well daw gone it if I must admit it honey

I'm hankerin for youuu guys any-hway

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:42 am
Well hush my mouth; I’ve just looked up and…I’m under Brook; can this day get any better than that!
JustBrooke

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 09:45 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

Well hush my mouth; I’ve just looked up and…I’m under Brook; can this day get any better than that!

Laughing

Hey, Try.....good to see ya!
Tryagain

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 10:02 am
@JustBrooke,
Hi honey, before I head on out over to the north range; I thought I would chew the breeze and hope that after all you have been through, you will find a little ‘You’ time; before the people on Jerry Springer's show start to remind you of your neighbors.
JustBrooke

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 10:07 am
@Tryagain,
Laughing Try .....what would we do without you?

((( Try ))) A million times you've made us all laugh and you know we love ya!
Izzie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 10:52 am
@JustBrooke,
JustBrooke wrote:

Laughing Try .....what would we do without you?

((( Try ))) A million times you've made us all laugh and you know we love ya!

That we do..... that we do Razz

RIGHT....

NOW....

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (I am not saying this out loud....)

I MAY HAVE A BIRTHDAY BOY AND TWO OF HIS MATES STAYING HERE TONITE.........SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... please everyone, posivibes for the Birthday Boy!
Rockhead

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 11:17 am
@Izzie,
Hugs for the 3 of ya's...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 09:27:03