"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 03:33 pm
Oh my Lzzie, are you getting enough Medicago sativa in your diet?

I only ask because you are far too dedicated (I was gonna say; conscientious, but I don’t know how to spell it). Like most things it is all about time; how would you have felt if you had been away for 10 or 20 years?

If it had been changed after five years I am sure you would have accepted it and adapted, same change after returning from a dental appointment and ****!!

Few like change, even fewer can recall when change has equaled better.

Back to time…Health and safety (which means insurance) have a lot to answer for; whilst building fire, theft and damage ran 24/7, people were only covered from 8am >10pm. As I get in at 7am I have to arrange separate cover for one hour per day.

If they wanna pay you for doing less; take it and for real satisfaction do some charitable work, where no matter how little you can do it will be genuinely appreciated.

Although it is not without risk as I was down in Alabama yesterday promoting cheap bibles door to door, when this crazy lady ( no makeup) gets all flibbertigibbet and I have to hide in the crawl space when she calls a tubby neighbor over; heck it was damp in there!

Lovely family photograph Missy, although it looks like the Professor is too young to buy alcohol.

Brooke, so glad the little guy is now at home and doing so well.

MM; keep on trucking buddy and that’s a big 10/4.

To each and all who are having less traumatic times…your time will come!

mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 03:58 pm
@Tryagain,
Taking pot shots at me Try? I can take you OUT! Wink
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:01 pm
@Tryagain,
just..... smiling Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:07 pm
@mismi,
Mismi, nice of you to invite me out, perhaps we could chow down on some Hominy grits and go visit the rodeo? Razz
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:09 pm
@Tryagain,
Laughing

<waits for Missy reply>
Tryagain

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:23 pm
@Izzie,
While waiting I took the hound dog for a walk and we both used the same tree; how cool is that! Then this old hobo comes by and I offered to give him the shirt off my back …but he don't want it! His loss, I could have gotten another at the dump.
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:28 pm
@Tryagain,
Awwwww sheesh - just when you wanna see Missy take the Blue out of Blue - she disappears!!!!!!
Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:31 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie and crew,

did I tell you what great pics you posted? Yeah I think so...

yabber on

ok late here niteall
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 04:34 pm
@Steve 41oo,
Nite Stevie..... late - HA!!!!! x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 05:24 pm
@Izzie,
I'm sorry Iz...I was up to my eyeballs in homework. Couldn't focus on taking my dear Try down a peg.

BUT as to eating hominy grits I suppose it's better than hillbilly road kill stew washed down by white lightning. And it's a good thing he drank the white lightening since the properties of which effectively kill whatever organisms might be growing in Try's favorite fare...and I suppose it has the added benefits of making you forget WHAT you just ate and also may be the reason he pees in the same places that his dog does.

Seriously Try - you might think about moving to Alabama - we are a whole lot more editcated down here and our trailers actually have terlets in them. You twouldn't have to walk barefeeted to the outhouse at night. It would be like living at Sam Walton's mansion compared to where you live.

You going to bed Izzie? Cause you need to be. Wink
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 05:31 pm
@mismi,
I can hear you voice talking now Missy - gosh, it would be lovely to have tea with you one of these days.

I will be retiring to my bed shortly.... I have been "wining" on a riddle thread.... Wink

I must take the dogs for their constitutionals - and no, I will not be trying again by a tree!!!!!! Rolling Eyes It's peeing cats and dogs - so I'm going to check out the river.

Razz
alex240101

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 05:32 pm
@Izzie,
Good night Izzie.
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 05:36 pm
@alex240101,
Nitey Nite sweet friend. Hey...your kitty ever find it's way back home? I thought about that today and couldn't remember. I should know...
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 05:54 pm
@mismi,
Oh - 'tis wild and windy out there... so time to find the duvet....

nope Mis - BostonKitty did not return - S-boy is still distressed.... as JPB and RH saw when we visited.

My new back door is having a kitty door put in...... ssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh!

Nite Alex, Nite Mis - nite A2K.

annnnnnnnnnd.............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 05:55 pm
@Izzie,
sounds like a fun thing Iz...rest well. See you tomorrow.
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 06:08 pm
@mismi,
And furthermore Tryagain I just miss you - You used to camp out with us more. What gives?
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 06:15 pm
@mismi,
And so that is it for me...I know...once again so early - but I have a big day tomorrow.

Good night crew.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 08:45 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

And furthermore Tryagain I just miss you - You used to camp out with us more. What gives?

http://www.adventuresportsjournal.com/images/Articles/28/28_destinationKayak/camping2.jpghttp://img5.travelblog.org/Photos/49675/209691/t/1581379-Camping-on-the-beach-of-Nepoui-0.jpghttp://www.islaculebra.com/shelter/images/hammock.JPG

ahhhhhhhhhh let's go camping wherever this view is

http://www.threebestbeaches.com/florida/uploaded_images/tbb-keylargo04-780930.jpg
Rockhead

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 08:48 pm
@ehBeth,
I might be camping in the Southern Rockies, just before Winter.

(eyeballin' a trip...)
ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 09:01 pm
@Rockhead,
I used to do winter camping when I lived up in Thunder Bay (we used to go south to Minneapolis for fun in the winter).

Dig beds in the snow, the whole deal. Lotsa fun. I'm not sure I'd love it as much these days.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 04:26:46