"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

alex240101

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 07:57 am
@JustBrooke,
Now that's a great way to start the day. Good dexerity in Noahs left hand. You may have a Chopin in the family.
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 09:57 am
@alex240101,
how're those pickles coming Alex?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:38 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:
Hey Tico… yep " RH old avvy was a likeness… ‘til I met him " now his avvy’s ”warm and fuzzy” - Dinky.

Stinky's a butthole. In fact, I believe that's his legal name ... Stinky A. Butthole, Esq.

Cheers all.
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:42 am
@Ticomaya,
Tico you're a potty mouth Wink
Rockhead

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:43 am
@mismi,
No, Missy, that is his legal name.

Shocked
(ask the vet...)
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:52 am
@Rockhead,
poor kitty. Laughing So YOU are the potty mouth. Wink Razz
Rockhead

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:53 am
@mismi,
Imagine if I had children...

Wink
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:54 am
@Rockhead,
they would be blessed (but have potty mouths)

I like your new avvy - Bullwinkle - goes well with Rocky
Rockhead

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:57 am
@mismi,
there is an inside joke somewhere there...

Shocked Wink
mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 11:58 am
@Rockhead,
Wink
JPB

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 01:28 pm
@mismi,
Wink
devriesj

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 01:37 pm
@JPB,
You people funny!
Just stopped by to say hey. Got tons of homework that I've left 'til the last month - oy! Hope you're all having a good day. I'm thinkin' of ya!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 01:43 pm
@JPB,
Hey Dev...hope that the studying goes well and that you are having a great day.

Look...there's JPB - Hey JPB - like your avvy Very Happy
JPB

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 01:50 pm
@mismi,
Hey Mis, Hey Dev.

I like yours too. Who can help but smile when they see that giant ray of sunshine?

Thinking of you on your homework mission, Dev. My "A" pile is actually smaller than my "B" pile for the first time in ages.
devriesj

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 01:54 pm
@JPB,
Hey, girlies!
That's a good thing, Miss J! Wish I could say the same!

(I wish I had my old avi- back <pouts>)
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 02:38 pm
@devriesj,
Hey crew….

How wonderful to see our newest crew member on board in his seat at the helm. Love Baby Noah " how strong he looks and waving both hands to all his crewmates. Brooklyn " thanku so much for sharing your family with us. Must be so wonderful for Kimmie and Rob to bring him home and for his big brother and sisters. So, so happy to see him. Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxx (looks like baby sign language for “All Aboard”!)

Pickled Alex " how are you and your mulching blades? Hope you managed to crisp your dills hun. I know they will work out. How could they not a? x

Missy " hope all is coco with you and the boys girlie. Has the cold settled now? When is the gorgeous Professor home? Hugs xox

Bethie " how are you girl? Hope Mom is doing k and managing to sleep. Ha " my boys " they are as precious as the pic…. Funny thing…. I used to make cards from Flower Fairies…. Just wait and see!!!!!! Love to you, HIM and yours. x

Vegemite…. Little One " how are you????????? News girlie…. What’s your news? Thinking of you. xxxx

Queenie " did you sleep gal? How are things over your side of the pond? Thing1 feeling better? Thing2 enjoying school? <pass the tiara " shines " passes back> x

BigRed " long time no see " HA " got your mail… laughed!!!!! Come back when you can and keep studying hard hun " you are doing gggggreat!!!! Hugs to you to xoxoxoxox

BEAgle… I’ve missed you " hugging you so, so big. So glad you have been busy - but glad to see you back darlin' . xox

Tico…. Love seeing you here " the Dink is mad… somersaults and chasing his tail… made us smile huge. Hope all is good in your world hun. Don't work too hard a? x

Rock " hope you are giving the Dink lots of TLC " little fella is missing his Diablo Master Player " what a great meltdown he had on level 10 earlier " all is calm now tho my stern voice did turn up tonite. It was a “GO BED” voice…. I’m hoping he has settled now… all is quiet " phew. He’s exhausted from school " had rugby today (he’s only little " awwww) so needed to sleep. x

JPB… work, work and work a? Always time for your friends tho gal " makes you special!!!!!! How is everyone in Chi-town? K? Love you. x

So Blue, where are you????? a? a? a? a? a? a? a? a? a? a? Miss you x

So…. Spoke to Tulip tonite " we had a good talk. Planning on spending some time together. ooooh.... WytVi must be on her way to Paris now - wishing her well. Stevie - you off cycling??????

Wishing everyone a fab evening….

Smooches xox
annis

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 02:44 pm
@Izzie,
mmmm think on girl! just about here girl X
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 02:47 pm
@Izzie,
Oh, thanks for asking, Iz-... Thing 1 went to school today after 2 days absence. Her antibiotics are called "Lupin" which she finds amusing (if you're into the Harry Potter thing like we are!) She said she's going to show & tell her friends that they're anti-werewolf drugs. Oy. Thing 2 LOVES school. 180 degrees difference from last year. Yay!
Izzie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 03:03 pm
@devriesj,
Oh so pleased Dev - your tiara is gleaming, as is your "yay". Good for Things - good for you. xx

Tulip - thinking.....mmmmmmmmmmmm Arrow
ehBeth

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 03:23 pm
@Izzie,
wow! what a great lively crew to catch up on - you've almost paddled out of jumping distance from the dock

one

two

three

jump

http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/icm/2005/5-2-2005/splash.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.19 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 03:58:33