"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:35 pm
Hiya Lzzie, good to see you made it ok. Get back on line as quick as you can; I think Missy gave me a thumbs down and my rating has hit rock bottom. Smile
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:40 pm
@Tryagain,
Hey there Sister! So glad you are safe and sound in the boonies. I hope you are having a wonderful time. I have been busy click all the thumbs down next to Try's name.

Actually I keep getting lost...I am so used to clicking on the thread and being on the last page. I click and all of a sudden am confused because I don't remember posting some of the things I am posting....then I realize I am on the first page of the thread...I little baffling.

Okay...back to sanding the bathroom...I have white dust all over me...it's a good look.

hugs to you both ((Try and Izzie))
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:43 pm
@Izzie,
I got her to pick up, hun. She is e-mailing as I type...

Actually she types much faster than me, so it is prolly already in yer inbox...

Hugs
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:45 pm
@Izzie,
Just sent you an email, Izzie. Let me know if you got it.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:54 pm
@Tryagain,
Oh BLUE - thumbs up to you mate..... (now idea what I'm doing here - do we disappear if people don't reply!!!) Who knows a? So good to see you darlin. xxxx

JPB - got the email - will see you tomorrow - look for the little blonde and the little fella - we'll be the ones with big smiles on our faces. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Missy - how happy to hear from you - have missed your sunshine. Sorry about your friend.... keep strong girlie. Love to you xxxxxxxxx
Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:56 pm
@Izzie,
What are these thumbs up and down thingy's??????? Oh..... will get RH to explain tomorrow!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH - I'VE MISSED YOU!
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:57 pm
@Izzie,
Yeah...that is a whole other can of worms hun! I am so happy you get to see JPB and Rock...wish I could be there!

Hugs hun. So glad you are enjoying yourself..how you feelin'?
Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:59 pm
@mismi,
So wish you could be with us too Missy - we will get out crew get together soon - WE WILL. x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 03:04 pm
@Izzie,
Yep, getting RH to explain the thumbs up and down should be a hoot! Laughing
devriesj

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 03:20 pm
@JPB,
Whew! Just spent all day trying to get here. Oh, the trauma. Did my new avi-make it? And how are you all making the adjustment?
So good to see you, sister Iz-! Glad you've found your way back to the internet! Oh! So traumatized!
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 03:22 pm
@devriesj,
It's crazy Dev - I see your Avi on your profile...but not on your posts...I am sure it will show up soon...mine took a while as well.

How are you today?
Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 03:45 pm
@mismi,
Off now from the library - will talk to y'all soon - civilisation is calling our name.

Love you all - talk soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 03:46 pm
@Izzie,
Love you Izzie...have fun!
djjd62

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 03:48 pm
@mismi,
love the sig mismi Very Happy
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 03:55 pm
@djjd62,
thanks dj...I've missed you - what have you been up to?
Dutchy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 04:03 pm
Hi guys, nice to see a few familiar faces back here, all trial and error I guess but we'll get there.
Hugs to all the ladies and handshakes to the guys. Laughing
alex240101

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:05 pm
@Dutchy,
Hello Dutchy. Hope all is well.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:21 pm
Neutral Hello?? Is anybody out there? Dang it to heck-er-oo anyhow! I didn't know the site would change while I was gone. And no pm's?

Izzie ..... Glad you are having so much fun!

Updates - updates - and more updates!

Well let's see ..... I've been bounced all over the place this week with my job. Lots of traveling. My feet are on the ground again. ( yay me! )

Noah ..... little Noah didn't do so well on the hopeful medication. One week was all they gave him to respond and he did not. As of today .... it's on to drug #2. Not known to be as effective. BUT, that is OVERALL. That doesn't mean that it won't be just the thing for him! He could respond quite nicely. He has been gaining weight again. He's now weighs 6 lbs 4 ounces. Hard to believe that he will be 4 weeks old on Monday!

Photo's of the little Noah prince anyone? These were taken just before they hooked his sweet little body back up. Perfectly sweet and adorable ... and held and loved on by everyone! (let's see if I can do this on the new forum Drunk )

He has his daddys big ole hands. Sooooo cute!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/Noah10-1.jpg

Rob says he's smiling in this one. He does sort of look like it!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/Noah7.jpg

Not looking too happy in his one!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/Noah3-1.jpg

And last but NOT least .....how can I resist not showing this one. Holding his Daddys finger.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/RobandNoahHands.jpg

Noah's such a perfect little angel. Can't wait to get him home. I know that God will take good care of him and whatever course of action is needed for his heart problem .... he will be ok.

Good to see you back, Dutchy. Missy, Try, Dev, Tulip, DeeDee, JPB, Rock, FQ and the rest of the crew ..... I love you guys.

Be good - Be sweet - and Be safe!
xoxox
alex240101

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:56 pm
@JustBrooke,
Good day. Third pictue. Was Noah singing Nessun Dorma?
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:09 pm
@alex240101,
Oh my goodness Brooke...that baby is BEAUTIFUL. I love babies so much. I am sorry the meds didn't work as they hoped. You all are still in my thoughts and prayers. So glad to hear from you - was getting a bit concerned about you and the family. Love you too hun.
hugs,
mis
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:48:00