"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:17 am
@Tryagain,
I echo try's sentiments but want to add, I miss you all right now.
alex240101

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:49 am
@Dutchy,
Good morning to Izzie, Dutchy , Tryagain, and everybody else.
Today is Thursday. Logged in to find change on Able2know. Neat.
Nights are getting cooler. College ball around the corner, and Labor Day fast approaching, can only mean one thing. Summer (small tear) is coming to an end. No.
I'm picking some corn today. This is the first year I grew it. I pulled one over on the squirrels and birds by strategically planting a bazillion sunflowers all over the property. They're too occupied with those to even notice the corn.
I'm relaxing this weekend. Finally, I'm at home.
I wish everyone a wonderful day.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:53 am
Good Morning, crew!!

Just want you all to know that it appears MizIzz is sitting on the dock of the bay this morning. I received a pre-arranged call from the owner of the cabin where she's staying letting me know that "someone" had arrived because the cabin was locked and the AC was running. She hadn't seen the captain yet but assumed she was out gathering supplies for her stay.

WHEW!
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:36 am
I see it Try - you sweet thang you...thank you.

I hope we all figure it out soon. I know it will be great. I am so inflexible some times... ; )

ditto from me crew (smooches)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:39 am
@JPB,
Thank goodness JPB! I know she is having a wonderful time with her "little fella" -

I think I might go back to bed - after getting slapped in the face by G-baby 5 times last night..needless to say I din't sleep so good. Thanks again JPB...I think we are doing pretty well here...it will all start falling into place!

Hugs y'all
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 07:27 am
@mismi,
ahhhhhh there are the little whipper snappers Razz Wink thank you
JPB

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 07:31 am
@mismi,
Ahhhhh --- and miss sunshine is back!!! Love that avie, missi
wandeljw

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 08:03 am
Thanks for the news on Izzie, JPB. I also hope Izzie will be okay navigating the new site.
mismi

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 08:22 am
@JPB,
thank you JPB - it is a happy little thing!
alex240101

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 12:10 pm
@mismi,
Good morning to Izzie, Dutchy , Tryagain, and everybody else.
Today is Thursday. Logged in to find change on Able2know. Neat.
Nights are getting cooler. College ball around the corner, and Labor Day fast approaching, can only mean one thing. Summer (small tear) is coming to an end. No.
I'm picking some corn today. This is the first year I grew it. I pulled one over on the squirrels and birds by strategically planting a bazillion sunflowers all over the property. They're too occupied with those to even notice the corn.
I'm relaxing this weekend. Finally, I'm at home.
I wish everyone a wonderful day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:20 pm
@wandeljw,
OMG

No....I can't navigate the site.... or get hold of JPB or RH. No mobile phone signal and no internet.....we are in Carnegie Library in Eureka Springs.... JPB - need you to urgently email your flight details.... NO PM's..... where've they gone! Oh no no no - so laughing

Bride of Bigfoot is going to to invite y'all to the reception - DEVIL's DEN and BEAVER LAKE are fab!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKHEAD if you pick this up - please can you call JPB and get her to email me......will stay here for 15 mins or so....

gosh - feel as tho I have gone back in time here... am laughing so much here.... sssssssssssssssssshhhhhh - in a library

love you all - can't wait to post my pics and stories

oh..... we have survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the bugs!
Tryagain

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:20 pm
Well Butter My Butt & Call Me a Biscuit! Look Who's made it back; I just took a break from the dusting to ask how everybody is doing?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:21 pm
@Izzie,
HAS THIS WORKED..... I DON'T KNOW.... OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!
Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:21 pm
@Izzie,
ANYONE THERE??????
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:22 pm
@Izzie,
She is on a conference call hun til 4 or so...

I will switch email identities and send you one

hugs
Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:25 pm
@Rockhead,
oh my...... HI ROCKHEAD - oh, do you have all the flight details. Meant to be meetin EVA too but can't figure out if I can send PM's - don't think so. Have no mobile signal at all here..... (goes along with sitting in the canoe and hearing the "Duelling Banjos" in my head.... na na nee naa nee naa nee na nooooo....) Can't wait to see you tomorrow. x

OH BLUE - is that you babe.....

gosh missed you so much - love you hun. x
wandeljw

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:29 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie,

I hope you are okay. Lots to learn for navigating site changes.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:33 pm
Hi Captain, so lovely to see you and know you're safe. New site will take getting used to, no pm's, so have e-mailed you. Happy travelling sunshine, and say hello to the little fella. Very Happy
Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:33 pm
@wandeljw,
Hey jw - I didn't think they were changing it this week... can't figure it out right now - now sure how to look at any other topics yet - will be with JPB and RH tomorrow - sure they can show me tho.....

it's been great travelling...... had a few scares - especially in the aeroplane....OMG!!!! White knuckle job that was.

Looking forward to getting back into civilisation tho - realised neither of us are that good with 8-legged things - and that there are webs everywhere in the country. So much to tell you guys and so many pics. x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 02:34 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey BEAgle.....love you hun - will go and check me email. Can't wait to talk. x

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:17:04