0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 09:26 pm
Laughing that made me laugh
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 11:54 pm
Well crew.....

have posted some pics on another thread just in case someone doesn't like bugs / snakes....

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3354790#3354790

hope you like Smile

This is where we were walking in McKinney.... little fella went on.... 'til he saw the webs.... (I was being very big and brave.... silently cacking myself!!!!)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1040755-1.jpg

one for you Missy....
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1040724-1.jpg

cute little fella in the garden
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1040625-1.jpg

so.......... I'm off in the morning and might not get a chance to say s'long or be online for a few days - so.... mis-me just a little and will be back asap.... (so hope to find a signal from somewhere!)

Wishing everyone a good week - will be with JPB and RH on Friday - so verra excited - and meeting up with Eva tooooooo - YAY YAY YAY.

Lovin' y'all - will miss ya

Happy week....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1040714-1.jpg

Ima flying....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1040690-1.jpg

xxxx

oh.....this....BUG! Jumanji something - about 2inches long... with a great big pointy thing..... nasty... WHAT IS IT????????

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1040806-1.jpg
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:35 am
again a quick hi from BENGALURU thats wat Bangalore is called now.ask me and I dnt like the funny name change..But then have gt to accept it..
Havent yet got a job..but will get net connection in a few days time and u all will see more of me
till then a BIG hi to all of ye
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:37 am
Hey Little One..... take care of yourself and looking forward to seeing you back onboard. We miss you girlie. xxxx Posivibes for the job search. x
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 02:09 am
Good to hear from you all and thanks for a lovely welcome back.

Try you poor thing hope this week is better for you. Verbivore hope you are keeping well. Deedee great to hear from you and hope you summer is hot, it is like Autumn here! rain, rain and cold wind, sun trying to get through.
Mismi might join you later for that drink!

Izzie lovely pictures, sounds and looks like you are really having fun, you enjoy send love to all and give S a hug. See you soon.

Feeling really tired today spent most of yesterday trying to get the garden straight it was like a jungle out there. Had to cut the grass in the rain - not the best way to do it. I also trimmed some hedge and then got a rash up both arms! Think I must be allergic to it! So might try to take it a little easier today! as if I feel I must just keep going on fast auto pilot and can not actually stop but will try. Made myself a coffee and turn on PC which made me sit down. Oh boy looks like more rain coming must get the washing in! Speak soon. X
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 02:31 am
Forgot to mention I bought 'The Worlds Fastest Indian' DVD the other day! Have watched it 3 times so far, I love it, what a fantastic film and it just reminds me of what life should be about! My husband would have loved the film too. So a few more tears shed but life continues. Ok I am Ok.

Yep it is raining yet again!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 05:52 am
Lzzie asked, "BLUE - did ya wax?????????"Have a great trip Lzzie and keep safe.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:03 am
That hurt me Try. I have the heeby- jeebies even now.

Izzie...I hope your trip is wonderful. I pray you and Little Fella have a wonderful time exporing together. Take care of your self sister.

Missing JPB.

Hey VBV - good to see you. Glad you are okay - how's the job search?

Tulip..big hugs to you hun. So glad you had a good time in Paris. Sorry it was so hot...vacations away from the beach in summer have always been rather sweaty for me. Now that the kids are in school any other time is impossible. Take care sweety.

DeeDee...hoping you are feeling better and better each day. So sorry you got the flu. That is miserable. Good to see you :wink:

Where is WhiteViolet? How are you doing sweety?

Dev you too...check in please.

Dutchy should be home soon and back here more often I hope.

ehBeth how are you this morning?

Where is BigRed and dj? Brooke? Hope you all are well..you are in my thoughts today. Take care of yourselves and hugs and kisses to all...

I guess I will be off all day as well. I am taking some friends to the doctor this morning. May be an all day thing depending on the findings...send good vibes for them if you think about it. They are like my grandparents away from home. He has lung cancer and is getting pet scan results this morning. I will be sitting with them and getting their lunch and stuff and just helping where I can, at least until the kids get home.

see you all this evening I hope.
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:23 am
Tulip - great to hear from you - keep taking those few minutes and sitting down hun. Hugs to you and the kids, STAR and Sollie. x

Missy - hope all goes well at the hospital today with your friends. Take care hun and will speak soon.

BLUE - laughing babe - pop over, I have tweezers!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

love you all x ........ later folksies xox
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 10:43 am
Try, I have been in fits of laughter just wish I could have seen it! actually maybe not! I have been there, well not actually where you have had it but it really hurt my underarms and I then found out I was allergic to it and had chemical burns! I had to ring the hospital for advice Laughing Embarrassed Laughing

Izzie, F and S wish to send their love to S and you, they were really excited to see the picturesX

Take Care X
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 10:49 am
Miz Iz is on the plane, and they are boarding the remainder of folks now.

She should be in the air in about 20 minutes...

(at the tone, the time will be...11:48 AM)

RH
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:02 pm
Air travel update...

Miz Iz is taxiing to an arrival gate in Tulsa...

hoping for a phone call in a while.

(I'll keep ya posted)

RH
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:45 pm
Thanks RH.

Took my friends to lunch. The cancer has grown and he will have to go on chemo again. But it will not be as harsh as the last round...it only grew a bit. They feel this round will reduce it even more. He seems to be okay with that and so does Connie. So I am okay with it. They are such a precious couple.

She was a newspaper woman long before it was normal to have newspaper women. And she is infinitely interesting. She never had children and is appalled that I have three. Laughing Not really...but I asked her to watch them for a minute one time while I went to the bathroom...the look on her face would have made you think I asked her to kill somebody! So funny!

Well I will check back in a bit to make sure Miss Izzie made it to Tulsa okay...going to get some more stuff done...laundry, ironing...yuck, yuck.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 01:47 pm
Missy, sorry bout your friend.

No Iz news is technically good news at this point.

She was only gonna use her cell if she had problems, as it costs a bunch a numbers with a L in front...(did not compute)

I will pop in when I hear from her on the laptop, if not by cell...

Rock
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 03:13 pm
Mis-, really sorry to hear about your friend.

Thanks for the Iz- watch, Rock.

Try- Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 04:19 pm
Thank you - really they are okay...I wish we would have seen that there was no growth but that was unlikely anyway. I appreciate your thoughts though. Yes, No news is good news...sweet Izzie - hope you can rest a bit now...

Dev how are you?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 04:20 pm
Hey, mis-. I'm fair to partly cloudy, hangin' in there.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 04:28 pm
Good morning crew, the Eagle has landed back home again, safe and sound. Great to catch up with you again and hope you're all well. Looking forward hearing from the Captain. See you all later.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 04:42 pm
Dev - keep your chin up sweety. I know you must be struggling though..I am so proud of you for how hard you've worked. Thoughts are with you.

Hey there Dutchy! So good to see you home safe and sound. Hugs my friend! :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:59:26