"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 07:16 pm
Hi DDXX, nice to see you and wishing you a speedy recovery, cold weather obvious to blame. Immune so far but have had my shots. btw. a 'jinky-pop' been sitting there for a few days. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 07:20 pm
DeeDee! Good to see ya, gal! Sorry you're sick Sad but glad you seem to be recovering. I'm doing ok, holding my own you could say.
Ooh, goslings! Will await reports on hatchlings when they come. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 07:33 pm
Hey everyone..... oh, how happy is this - lotsa crew aboard Very Happy

Indeedee - so sorry you are poorly - was worried about you - so glad you are here and wishing you a very speedy recovery girlie. Ooooh.... 4-5 weeks and you'll hopefully have 3 wee bubba gooooooooses waddling around. That's happy. How is daughter going? Ick got a little easier now? How's hubby holding up? Feel better soon hun.

Missy - enjoy your evening. So glad to see you are letting the Professor win at his Christmas pressie :wink: Enjoy your evening Dixie-gal.

Dev - how's it going? Did ya sleep some? Hope all is OK with Thing 1 and 2. How is hubby's job seach going? Did he get the W..... Enterprises thing sorted out?

Cardinal - yep - it just wasn't very red - Bubba said it had to be with the band across it - but I've got a picture of its bum.... and he didn't think it looked like a cardinal's bum Shocked Thanks guys - definitely handsome little birds.

BEAgle - so good to see you hun - back home for you soon darlin' but there will be plenty more times to go visit the family. Will be hard for you and Mrs.B leaving those kiddies tho a?

Lovin y'all Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 07:44 pm
Hey, yeah I'm gradually catching up on sleep, and housework Razz . Good friend had a baby so we've spent a bit of time with them. Very Happy
Iz-, the W... enterprises thing made me laugh & that's been straightened out but his former employer is making problems with the unemployment benefits. Evil or Very Mad
Things 1 & 2 are good, just bored and ready for school to start. That won't happen until after Labor Day around here (first week in September). But hopefully we can get away if only for a week end for a bit of a break from life. Got a couple of prospects there.
Hubby's a bit depressed though with nothing firming up in any hurry job wise!
That's all from here! Just watching women's (girls) gymnastics right now. Us is only doing fairly. Waiting for swimming. Michael Phelps is friggin' amazing. I'm a former swimmer and I can't figure out how he goes so fast! Amazing to watch!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 07:55 pm
in some cases, by the dolphin kick...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 07:58 pm
Ahhh...... Texas Bubba is shouting at the Cubs.... v..... Cardinal (his team)

can't see the gymnasts..... love the gymnasts.... oh, once upon a time ...

hey Osso - good to see climb aboard Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 08:04 pm
Izzie, dear,,,

Might be best not to mention to Tejas Bubba that for the next week you will be immersed in the Cubbies..

(Wrigleyism is a religion in some outposts)

:wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 08:33 pm
Hey Izzieliz - yeah daughter still a bit icky but that's part of the parcel I guess. So happy for you enjoying yourself with little guy over there. Cabin sounds great. Dev - keeping fingers crossed for hubby finding work. Hi to Rocky and Osso. Dutchy - no jinkypops there. I also checked in the site. Where have you sent it????? Really cold mornings here but the afternoons are beautiful, so I hope I pick up enough to get outside soon. Still it is nice and brightening to look out and see the sun shining and all the wattle is out - amazing - it really is a bit early.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 08:37 pm
Back in the t-dot after 4 days with the hamburgers.

It's nice to be back, but it was soooo nice to have those days with them.

The dogs are exhausted. Too much fun with Oma and Opa Very Happy

I've been watching the synchro diving - wowsers!

Great to be catching up with everyone - get healthy, stay healthy, be healthy - rest up! (the best prescription for all)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 09:25 pm
OOOOOhhhh..... how about those 2 Brit Swimmer Gals a????? and.... breathe..... Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 09:39 pm
Bethie - so pleased you had a lovely time with the folks - glad you're home safe and sound now. xox

Indeedee - hugs to you and ick daughter - both feel better soon. xx

Yep... Rock... lip zipped :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 09:11 am
Morning Crew

Going out for a while to a nature park - wishing y'all a good day and will see ya later.

Lovin ya Razz
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 09:22 am
Okay, Izzie. I hope you will take photos of the nature park.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 09:58 am
Hi all,

Deedee get well soon gal!

Well am back in the rainy weather again! Paris was good, very hot and we walked so much that we had blisters on our feet and had to buy some flip flops to get round.

Saw the Mona Lisa at the Louvre, made my son's day! Went up the Eiffel Tower, only first level as the children were too nervous to go any higher! Hey went down the catacombs very interesting with loads of bones everywhere. My daughter had a lovely drawing done of herself at the artist square in Montmarte, near the Sacre Coer. the artist had tourets but was so talented. Visited Pere Lachaise Cemetery where Jim Morrison and many more famous people are buried. Ate and drank loads, so have come back for a rest.

I took the children and my Mum to see Le Miserable in London last week they loved it.

Izzie it sounds like your having fun girl and thanks for my birthday present I love it, the chimes are hanging in the garden and sound beautiful.

Seem that everyone is enjoying there hols. Will catch up soon, as have to take kids to archery.
X
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 04:10 pm
If asking me about my weekend you were gonna do… Stop right now; a disaster it was I'm telling you…..Hello! Two piece bathing suit over here!!! Full back visible! Mid-drift!? Hipster cut bottoms!!! Anyone?!! No? Ugh. I've been wearing a bikini to the office since summer started and no one seems to care. In my defense, there is a TON of stuff happening. Like today we couldn't stop talking about John Edwards' Admission to an Extraterrestrial Affair - like that's outta this world -

Wandel believes this confirms there is life on Mars!
No word as yet to confirm or deny the woman involved was an A2K member.

NB: Welcome back Tulip; good to see you had a good time.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 04:50 pm
Drunk uh huh :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 05:36 pm
Morning all - Black Tulip your trip sounds wonderful. Glad you are enjoying. Enjoy your walk in the park Izzieliz. Hey to Wandel and Missy and of course Try - try, try, try. Smile What else can one say?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 06:05 pm
Hello lovelies...

Tulip - great to see you girl and so glad the hols went well. Oooh Les Mis...my fave!!! Very Happy Love to the kids - hope they are both well and enjoying being back with STAR. Will see you in a couple weeks girlie. x

jw - ohhhhhhh - took pics - a million and one...well, lots of pics of butterflies and bugs....ooooooooh - little fella got freaked out tho and even I got the heebie jeebies - the webs and 8 legged thingymajigs were on the trail... mmmmm..... little fella really couldn't cope so we had to go back into civilisation - he's in no way similiar to the Davida Attenborough he has for a mom! Razz

Will try and post some later - really hope it doesn't bore you tho... actually will put on a separate thread in Wildlife for those who don't wish to see bugs and stuff. Smile

AND we saw armadillo's Razz - we were so excited .... not a little bit excited.... I mean REALLY excited. These were the cutest little critters and were running around in the wild. Just fab. We may never see one of those again - it was so worth going! Mozzies and all! Evil or Very Mad

It's been pouring with rain... tipping it down and is pi....sistently raining rightnow with a little bit of thunder too. Texas Bubba says this is the most rain he's seen in months! Fortunately, when we were out it was cloudy - so all we did is sweat..... nice a????? but better than being in the sunshine which would have been too difficult for us. Had my ankle all strapped up so was able to walk for a bit, which was great. Feet up now.

(Will try and post pics in a bit.)

Missy - happy to see you and .... welcome Very Happy

OH MY - THUNDER BOOMERS......... WOW!

Indeedee - how are you today girl - you feeling a little better?

Gotta pack - off on the road tomorrow and.... little bit nervous about the driving - but the Devil's Den is calling my name.... so look out Arkansas - here we come Very Happy Think I will be offline for a few days Shocked but will try and find somewhere with access.

Smooches Smile

BLUE - did ya wax????????? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 06:49 pm
Izzieliz - all sounds great. Have a lovely time in the cabin. You are such an adventurer. Glad to see you having a great time with friends. My goodness now you have made the mind boggle with that comment about Try! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 08:48 pm
Oh my gosh - we pop out for a 5 minute drive......

just how lost can you get, in the dark, and not knowing whether you should be going North or South .................... mmmmmmm did a fair few miles.... eventually we found our way home.

Oh dear..... look out Arkansas Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:54:14