"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 06:59 am
Oh gross Izzie...Don't be surprised if the pool is closed. They usually have to shock it after a find like that. And it takes 24 hours I think. Ew is right.

S pooped in my friends pool when he was 18 months old...(his swim diaper leaked) I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. Poor little baby couldn't help it...but it shut us down for the night. All the bigger kids were complaining...our evening at the pool was shot! Nothing like poop in the pool to totally ruin a good time.

I have to go to Walmart. I hate that. But - I can go with no kids. That NEVER happens. wow.

Best wishes for a good day to you all...

hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 08:07 am
Eeeewwwwww --- I can just imagine S-boy's face.

Laughing Laughing Quite a story, MizIzz.

Tell him I want to hear his version of it next week. Something tells me he'll be regaling us with stories during our ride.

I had a great night's sleep under the stars. Today is simply gorgeous. I'm taking a couple hours off this afternoon, pulling up one of those chairs and burying my nose in a book! My goal of the day is to be as relaxed as hamburger's pup.

I hope the rest of the crew has a lovely, lovely day.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 11:48 am
Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww! A poop story! Razz Ah, love your stories tho, Izzie girl - even if they are of the gross nature!

Just here for a bit today methinks. Gotta do some stuff around the house, get a shower & go to dinner at my monster's - which I don't wanna do, but gotta do every once in a while. <sigh>

Y'all have a great day and stay away from the brown trout! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 11:55 am
Sorry, Ima bad boy...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3XZOUTXKDgk

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1PmMFaVzbzc&feature=related

Embarrassed
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 12:17 pm
Laughing Thanks, Rock.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 12:56 pm
What a great movie...hilarious clips. I LOVE Bill Murray.
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 02:01 pm
Hi and heartfelt thx for all the additional PMs, advice, thoughts and love. Everyone has said something special that has helped me.

Thx for keeping me afloat, you wonderful bunch.

I've decided to write to my son this weekend, coolly setting out my view of what's going on in his life and why - and why I think he should take a break before making any more major decisions and then I can do no more.

I won't be confrontational but equally (following FQ's thought) I will be true to myself.

Loved the recent pics of the amenities on deck! See you all there next time the sun comes out. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 02:10 pm
ok

ahem

so I have said I will be in the next dance recital

I need someone to help me practice

among other things

rhythms

come join me as I learn my 2 4 malfouf Confused arrghhhhhh

malfouf practice
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 02:13 pm
That is fascinating Beth...

WV...I hope it goes well for you - my thoughts are with you as you do it. Hugs to you hun.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 02:20 pm
I brought aboard a selection of pillows for the deck chairs ...

enjoy !

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/jcpenney%20throw%20pillows.jpg

everyone has been working so hard being the best moms, friends, sisters, grand-dads
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 02:34 pm
Here in complete support of you, wv. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

That's so coo, Beth! and thanks for the pillows! Very Happy

Hi, mis-! Hi all!
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 05:22 pm
WV - Thenk you for the PM - Sorry I am unable to PM you yet - still a new girl on the block - My thoughts and prayers are with you - I really believe that any values and standards that we set our children will come back to them at the times of need and when they have moved through their rebellious stages, so stay strong in your belief that he will turn around and you must be consistent in your approach as all kids, however old , need to know their boundaries so that they can come back into society and security whenever they choose. Letters are good, because they can detach some of the emotion, so BE TRUE TO YOU and remember , we are only human - Big hugs to you WV.

Dutchy - thanks for your thoughts - I am so ready to hit Florida - happy days!!!!

Sis - I am on my way to be nearer to you - Love you - and I can imagine S today - really laughed a lot - Nasty poo!!!

Mis - You are fab!!!!! - love you girlie!!

To the rest of the crew - big hugs

FQ
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 05:51 pm
HA - ROCK - that was good. Terrible sense of humour. Love it. Razz Week today hun Smile

So… didn't go to the poop…. Pool today. Took the kids to Lazer something….. and then out to lunch. Been taking it easy thisavo - wee bit tired.

WytVi - writing is good - it's actually quite cathartic too…. May take you a couple of takes to get the wording… but good plan hun. Sometimes - even hearing someones voice when you feel annoyed with them, is enough to set the conversation off to a bad start and disastrous end… writing is good. Well done girl. Hugs to you. Xox

Aha - Bethie - fab malfouf - oh, could you see us on the deck with them a? How coco would that be? Love the pillows too - tho… may have to take them back with me - colours of FQsis bedroom at new Chez Izzie and the room needs some pillows. Can you send a pillow fluffer over too… (smiling!) Hope you are having the best time with you and yours - love you girlie xox

Queenie - how's you today? Did you sleep girl? Thinking of ya - and hugging ya big. Xox

Missy - how did G-baby do today - did he get off alright? He'll be tired when he gets home - so much new stuff to take in and learning how to fit it and be a big boy. Hope all went well - hope you have enjoyed your time to yourself and relaxed a little. Xxx

JPB - S doesn't top talking….. yap yap yip yop yap yip yap yop. Can't think where he get's that from. Rolling Eyes He's brought his music over…. Hope you like a singalong - (he's into Dr.Hook right now…. OH MY!!!!!!! but his fave is NICKELBACK - YAY YAY YAY!) Very Happy

SIS - not long now - wish we were gonna be together - but know you will have a great time in FL - oh hun - MOZZIE SPRAY…… you'll have it worse down there methinks….. and lotsa suncream - did you get tango'd recently. :wink: Hope so. You'll be Florida Orange. Love it. Love you. Let me know if there is a landline there and I can call you - but won't call the mobile k. Txt me when you arrive. Oh….. ear plugs for the plane - you know how loud K is….. OH MY! Shocked LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Wishing everyone a great evening - will be here a little later - meant to be going to a birthday bash at the park with a WIFFLE BALL - WTH … who knows! And then to the neighbours pool. Very tired right now tho…. So may not make the park. Kel and the kids leave for Lake Tahoe in the morning so really want to spend time with her this evening. She's not back from work yet - and she hasn't started packing - sheesh, she works sooooooooooooo hard. She's tired too.

BEAgle / Blue - miss you both. xx

So….. catchy'all later. Lovin you x Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 05:59 pm
Talking of mozzies - just stepped outside - darn blood suckers just got me good on the ankle - TWICE.......

aaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh - hydrocortisone stocks and shares are going up with me in the US. Shocked
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 06:31 pm
we do have mosquito repellent in the US...

heh! So, one week from today I'll be meeting up with MizIzz in Tulsa and taking her on a tour of parts of Oklahoma and Kansas. Tour guides come in handy when one travels. Now, if I'd ever been to either of these places that would be a good thing. BUT, I know how to read a map, call for help as needed, and have a heck of a good time in the process.

We're going to have a blast, Izzie. And, I want to hear all of S-boy's stories.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 06:31 pm
Izzie; pick up some Afterbite at the drug store.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uH2pt11EL._SS500_.jpg

Better yet; stop at a sporting goods store and buy something with a very high concentration of Deet. Contrary to popular rumor; there is virtually no evidence the stuff is harmful in any way shape or form... and last I checked, it was recommended by the CDC because insect bites are NOT recommended. This stuff is as good as it gets:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/Item/51/01/98/i510198sq01.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 06:49 pm
Thanks both.....

yep...got the goods...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1040509.jpg

(can someone let the bugs know)

am dabbing and spraying... just wish the mozzies realised they weren't supposed to come near me! Will look for the Ben's, Bill - thanku. (rather large welt on ankle now Rolling Eyes )

So yep, the JPB and I are gonna be cruisin' along - how happy is that? As Noddy would have said.... "times of change, new beginnings" - well, as always - she was right - and I can't wait to meet with people I love and care about here. Wish I coulda got to Alabama and Chi-town - but I will - and soon.

(Decided not to go to the park tonite... the kids have gone but I'm waiting for Kel to come home.)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 06:58 pm
Izzie wrote:
Will look for the Ben's, Bill
Do so. That 5% Deet stuff you bought will only be slightly more effective than shaking a dinner bell. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 06:59 pm
Will go in search tomorrow - thanks hun xox
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 08:18 pm
Hey-ho! Back from monster's. It was what it was. Watched Olympic opening ceremonies. Anyone catch it? Phenomenally spectacular show that!

Yeah, Iz-, I'm gettin' sleep - in fits in starts through the night. If I let myself I could sleep most of the day. Will probably sleep in tomorrow. Feeling the need to 'pick my life back up' - get cleanin' & other stuff, just not majorly motivated to do so!

Hi all. Yeah, Iz-, get you some of that stuff. That oughta help. Good idea, Bill!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 09:48:15