"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

devriesj

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:22 pm
Alright, Red! Woo-hoo!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:27 pm
Way to go BigRedDude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a star. Keep believing mate - GOOD JOB! Razz
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:29 pm
Onward to the next set of classes Algerbra , Paragraph writing, and college orientation.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:31 pm
Good for you hun - be proud of you - we are - HUGS HUGS HUGS (((((REDS)))) Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:42 pm
quickly checking in and sending hugs to all who need them, congrats to all are working hard at getting it done, and special thoughts to everyone here.

You mean more to me than words can express.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 02:55 pm
Just a quick hello too to all you crew who are on board -

Mis - Well done hun!!!!! - You did him proud today and yourself - the younger ones always aspire to be like their older siblings, so he was probably more than ready to follow in his big bros' footsteps - that is all down to you giving him such stability and confidence - Feel proud of all you have achieved and take time for you now hun - you deserve it.
I remember when I tried to wean my youngest and Izzie stayed up with her all night and coughed over her until her ribs broke ( literally as Iz was so ill at the time) just so that I could get a good night's sleep and I felt like the worst mother in the world, but Izz helped me through as a second mom to my girls - she still is - You need to have your friends hold your hand when you are going through these traumas with your kids at whatever age - lean on us - we are here for you.

WV - Whatever age your son is, there is always trauma - but as a mother you forgive everything - be true to you and stick with tough love and I am sure you will come through in the end - talk to Izzie - she is the expert on illness and coping with life with problems with her son and she has fought the toughest of battles - she is the best.

As for you Try - glad you swam with a dead seagull today - makes my life seem OK - still picking feathers out of your teeth?????? - What a guy!!

Love to deedee and Dutch and hi to Dev and WELL DONE Big Red - we are all behind you.

Off to write my CV as I have 3 interviews to go to as my new boss is such an ass that I need to change my job!! - Oh - happy days - 2 days and counting till I get away on hols!

Love toyou all

Brooke - For someone with such a shattered heart, I am sure you have given a little piece to all those who have touched your life - and as we come together one day, your heart will be whole again and much stronger as we put it all together again with you and you will have the stength of all of us together with you to make you shine again - God blessx
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 04:01 pm
Thx to all, especially the sweet crew member whose invitation to offload some of it onto I have accepted. My medical condition has worsened considerably this summer and I'm so unable to cope with my younger son's actions and words right now. Your words and thoughts are helping me through a really serious situation. Love you all xxxxx
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 04:56 pm
Hello Izzie, whiteviolet, devriesj, bigredshop, devriesj, Tryagain, mismi, Justbrooke, JPB, FlavourQueen, and everybody else. I'm getting better at remembering peoples names.
Izzie, are you back home? Whiteviolet, may I ask what ails you? Tryagain, we are not suppose to mention the "s" word in front of Izzie.
Long week. I'm taking off for the weekend. May all your days be filled with joy.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 04:59 pm
Hey Alex...

quite right... the "s" word is a nooooooooo no. Smile

Have a wonderful weekend hunni - ENJOY!

(I'm here for another 2and half weeks hun - yay - start my travelling next week!) Yay Yay. Razz
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 06:12 pm
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 07:32 pm
G-baby had a great day as did his brothers...we had chocolate cupcakes for snack...

I'm out of words again...can you believe it?

Going to bed...nite all

smooch, smooch -
hug. :wink:
mis
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:06 pm
I'm following missy around from thread to thread but she keeps leaving.

yeah to great days and chocolate cupcakes!

g'night, miss sunshine. It's great to have you back!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:18 pm
I'm calling dibs on a deck chair up top

http://www.josephlogue.com/images/QueenMary2008/aap_deckchairs.jpg

... I want to be able to see the sky while I recline and listen to my friends talk ... listening, learn, reflect, consider ... it's a good place to be ... if it gets dark I'll be able to see the stars ... order another gin or ginger ale

http://www.hope.co.nz/projects/stars/stars_ss_dx_org.jpg
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:29 pm
purty!!!

Those chairs look mighty inviting, ehbeth. Sleeping under the stars while on deck of the Yabber-liner.... bliss!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:36 pm
oooh! I am so there! Barkeep, where's me margarita!? Very Happy Drunk
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:42 pm
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41032000/jpg/_41032992_drinks_tray203.jpg
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:49 pm
Drinks all around!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 08:53 pm
(I have to get hamburger to help me find a photo that belongs right here - tomorrow - the rest of the local crew has joined this fella)

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/56/78/22577856.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

nite kids ... I've got stars to dream of ...
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 09:02 pm
ooh, so cute!

'Night, Bethie. Sweet dreams!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 12:18 am
Tryagain wrote:

HA - that was way too quick! :wink: You didn't mean bagel a?

K - so here's the deal.

BLUE - hold onto the feathers…. Gulls are better than what we found in the pool today…. And you never know when you may need a quill…

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW - POOP…… poop poop poop in the pool

OMGosh. Shocked

There was the little fella swimming around - jumping in and out - when he comes up from the bottom (literally) of the pool saying EEEEEEEEEEeuuuuuuuuuuwwwww - swam over as if JAWS had joined in the games - clambered out all of a fluster - came running over to me - this is how it went:

" Mom Mom MOM - there's poop in the pool." Shocked

"Oh Darlin' - it'll just be leaves sweetie - not poop" (giving him one of those 'there there' smiles with a bless him on the end!

"MOM - LEAVES ARE NOT SPHERICAL" (cr*p - didn't know he knew that word!)

"Oh S - do you really think someone would poop in the pool- it couldn't possibly be poop - how would that happen?"

"MOM - there are round poops in the pool"

"Oh...OK sweetie" (bless him...)

So…. With a rather indignant look on the little fellas face "MOM - I'm not embarrassed to go and tell the life guards - there is POOP in the pool"

So… he JUMPS BACK IN THE POOL (ugh ugh ugh)(what is wrong with that scenario)

Swims over to the lifeguard station and says - now it's one of those you had to be there to hear him - but in a very British accent - with disgust attached to it ~ "Excuse me, how can I say this in the least grossest way - THERE IS POOP IN THE POOL". They looked at him, similar to how I had - quite disbelieving and smiling at the cute British accent - so S-boy insisted they took a look…. And fer sure… it was there. S-boy gave the best "I told you so" look that I have ever seen - to all of us. Cool

At which stage - the very pretty long blonde haired girlie lifeguard who was sitting on the side of the pool dangling her legs in the water - promptly removed said legs and EEEEEEUuuuuuuwwwwwed too. The 3 males (young and gorgeous …. Oh to be 20 years younger!) then had to do the poop investigation. One borrowed S-boys goggles and went down, down, down - to come rushing back up to the surface blowing bubbles…. And said "evacuate the pool" (which did make me snicker as evacuation had obviously already occurred). Rolling Eyes So…. All those lovely kidlets in the pool beat a hasty retreat out - and poop scooping proceeded as the little fella and I walked a quickstep to the car, drove back, into the house and straight into the shower - LOTSA SHOWER BUBBLES. Ugh Ugh Ugh. (this was not a little bit of poop - this was gert big dollops!) Nasty nasty nasty. Confused

Hey ho. Happy days a?

So….Blue - hold onto your feathers - coz if you visit this pool you may need a toothpick. Ugh gag ugh!

Anyhoo - Bethie - been seated on one of the loungers on the poop deck (OMGosh - that fell into place rather nicely there!) and just lovely to sit beside you staring at the stars and the moon. G&T lovely… ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deckhand….. the Girl needs a drink! x

FQsis - love you - only 2 more days love - and you will be winging your way across the pond. Forget the work for a while - remember our talk - get the other things all back on track and work will sort itself out AFTER your vacation. Just go and enjoy and forget the rest of the world for a while. Love to my girls and bro. x

WytVi - we're always here hun - join us on the loungers and have a break for a while. We try and get you plain sailing. x

Missy - happy little boys - what a clever little fella a? Hope you had a good day and managed to do something that was completely chore free and just for you during the day. Pleased for you Dixie - so good to see you smiling. X

QueenDev- you're lounging now so I'm hoping you're sleeping big girlie. Will yabber again tomorrow. X

JPB - love you to pieces…. One more week hun… smiling big. x

Babbling - thinking of you girlie. x

Oh oh oh.... as for the "s" word - OH MY OH MY OH MY..... now there we were having a yabber on the deck (B8stid mozzies) when I thought I would just check about the 8 legged things.... you know.... didn't wanna have a scare... WELL - they don't really get any of those "s" things - which of course is a VERY good .... except the next door neighbour once had a TARANTULA in the yard. Oh my good grief and golly gosh NOOOOOO! So.... just a little bit cautious now... it was a while ago - dunno if it was native and do NOT want to know... better not knowing anything... but OH MY Shocked

Anyhooooooooo2 - wishing you all a wonderful Friday - got that Friday feeling yet....

And……………… just so y'all know….

CREW - YOU ARE THE VERY BEST. Very Happy

So…. Plans for tomorrow …. Mmmmmmmmmmmm….. off to the pool methinks! Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 05:30:35