Good Night Dev...see ya tomorrow
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 07:56 pm
but but but now I'm curious

was he born in the 1780's and fought in the war of 1812, or did he fight in the
Civil War and die in the 1780's?

ack

I hate it when I get interested in something and have to wait ...

but I will

cuz

I love y'all :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 08:00 pm
Try ......that was beautiful! Very Happy Thank you for sharing that!

Izzie wrote:
Babbling - strength to you, Baby Noah and the family - you're in all our thoughts - as the days go on - it's supposed to get easier - some days will feel a little better, some will feel a little worse - a balance will find it's way into yours and their lives - I admire you so much and am proud to know and love you - you have a goodness in you that shines through - know we are here for you all times. Healing thoughts and prayers for Baby Noah et al. x

((((( Izzie ))))) Thank you. We should know something concrete tomorrow. I love you too! Keep having a great time and don't worry about anything else!

Dutchy...thank you for posting while away, too. Good to hear from you and Izz.

FQ - Always good to see you! Thank you and a big ((((( FQ ))))).

Bigred ...sounds to me like you've been workin' pretty hard on math. Hang in there! You're doin' great!

Missy ....Awwwwwww! Transition is always hard. Especially when it tugs at the heart a little. You'll make the adjustment and fill your time in other fullfilling ways! It WILL get better!

(((( Beth )))) Glad to see you......always.

Dev Hey girlfriend. Please do post about your experience. We love you and we won't be offended at all! It's good to talk about it. Don't cha think? The main thing is that you feel better! Thank God for some good headway today! You did awesome!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 08:10 pm
Hey you! Good to see ya! Maybe I will post on the other thread ... But don't say you weren't warned! It may be good just to get it off my chest, but then again ... OY!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 08:13 pm
I was gonna offer to load messy .......but if you don't mind I'd like to see you post it where everyone can help you. Or at least listen and help be your rock.

Let er' rip, Dev!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 08:42 pm
Alright, baby! I just did - Let the chips fall where they may!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 09:17 pm
The chips are pieces of our hearts and they simply cascade all around you so you fall softly on a whole heap-a-love!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 09:21 pm
Thanks, man. You're the best and I mean it! One of these days we're just gonna have to get together & have ourselves a big ol' talk, dammit!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 09:26 pm
Damn straight!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 09:31 pm
Sheesh -

I love you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 09:34 pm
Back atcha, babe!

Psst! Iz-! Did you see the mess I made of the thread you left me in charge of?! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:44 pm
Oh Dev - you took the tangled knot and frayed threads in your head ... and made it into a much tidier thread over there - well done - you did great girlie - now we can listen and help you sort thru the feelings...

and when the threads start pulling... just you jump straight over there - we do a lot of cups of tea over there whilst we unravel the tangles - always a good place to be when you need a little help from your friends. xox x

Babbling Girl - will be thinking of you and yours tomorrow and the handsome wee Baby Noah - we will keep healing thoughts and prayers for him - to bring him home to his family. Our thoughts are for you too Brooklyn - for your healing too. Your pain needs easing too. xox x

Missy - tomorrows a big day for you and G-baby - by the time you read this your little boy will be a big boy on the bus... he will be experiencing a whole new chapter in his life book - into his school years - he will do great. It will be hard for you to let him grow up ... but you will - and soon you will find your days filled, and possibly enjoying a little peace and time for yourself. You are such a wonderful Mom - be proud of all you do for your family sweet girl - they are very lucky to have such devotion - they are your world and you are theirs - tomorrow your little guy sets off on his own little journey - when he gets off the bus at drop off time - give him the biggest smile and then hug your baby so big. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow Dixie - keep talking - we do understand how hard it is... FQsis and I were both wrecks watching the kids go to school - we cried together - often. Hugs to you. xox

Bethie - have a wonderful day tomorrow - all love to you and yours girl. x

Love you sisters.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:47 pm
Ah, mis-. Trust me, the heart's of all us moms will be with you tomorrow. Tea & sympathy here whenever you need it.
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 06:06 am
Hi, everyone.

Well, there has been so much emotion here recently- but the positive vibes, a cornucopia of love, seem to triumph over the sad. So if anyone has a little tlc to spare, I'd sure be glad of a bit too at the moment - my younger son (21) is causing me huge heartache.

Sorry to ask but it's all so difficult to cope with, on top of my illness which makes me so fragile these days. T xxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 06:16 am
whiteviolet - there is no bottom to the wicker trunk of love and tlc carried on this ship.

Love, strength and tlc being sent to you from the north shore of Lake Ontario.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 06:55 am
ehBeth wrote:
but but but now I'm curious

was he born in the 1780's and fought in the war of 1812, or did he fight in the
Civil War and die in the 1780's?

ack

I hate it when I get interested in something and have to wait ...

but I will

cuz

I love y'all :wink:

Hey Beth...he said the guy was born in 1780 and fought in the War of 1812. That is what the stone said. We don't remember when he died but it was after the war. There were others that were in the Civil War...we are thinking about doing some rubbings of the older ones...were very difficult to see...His last name was Johnson, Isaac I think. I could be confusing his name with the others...you have to remember, I am not the history buff and my mind is more like a baggy than a steel trap.....so -

Okay...I did not cry. I did not even well up. Must have gotten all that out the last three days...I do that...build it all up and wrestle with things so that when they really happen it is anticlimactical...not sure if that is a good or a bad thing...But my baby is at his first day of school. Cutey Petootie. All three.

Dev...good on you hun...thoughts and prayers with you.

Brooke...thank you - same thing...thoughts and prayers

White Violet -I am sorry you are not well. I will be doing the same for you. So glad you are here with us!

Izzie - thank you so much sister. I am strong today..I am sure much of that is you and my friends well wishes...and the fact that you said he needs to see me smiling...it is true. He was great - so not concerned about the day. He went like he had been doing it every day of his life...made me so proud!

Okay...I have some things to do!

Hugs to you ALL
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 09:52 am
Missy -
Delighted he got off well - following his big brothers footsteps - confident and happy - you gave him the confidence and allowing him to use that and become independent - he will find his "self" as you will now regain "your self". So, so happy to hear it went well this morning - and I'm sure your days will fill all too quickly with things you haven't been able to do for a long time. I hope you'll also have a little quiet time - just to smell the roses sweet girl. The boys will keep running back to their MaMa - and you'll be there with your arms wide open to hug them. Whole new journey starting for you all. You should be proud hun - you gave him your strength… and the little guy jumped straight onto the bus knowing his MaMa will be waiting for him when he gets off. How happy is that a? Good fer you Dixie. Very Happy

((Beth)) - happy day today x

(((WytVi))) - what's happening girl ? Wanna let it out… you know this deck has some pretty good loungers to lie on for taking a rest and just feeling a little safe for a while. We can put on a brew - and you can rest here for a while. Or you can unravel on the toppling thread and lose the frayed bits - and we can sit with you for a while. I know your illness is very painful - probably some here do not know of what you have to deal with daily - but I know that good days are "good" and bad days are more than just bad - they are extremely debilitating and your physical pain cannot be relieved with medication, leave alone our words. However, if we can ease your mental going's on in any way - you know we're all here. Lots of love and gentle hugs coming your way girl - let us know whatever makes you comfortable - and we'll carry on sailing with you onboard. xox

You know I've been reading a little of late… been thinking about our Noddy and her beliefs - how amazing she was… she didn't say these things out loud - you know, not like I do when I think something - which is very loud at times… but - I just wanted to put this out here - coz even tho I didn't know it… those beliefs are the way I know and live… tho I didn't know I did it that way - does that make sense…. No probably not… I know what I mean … I think!

Anyhoo… everyone is different - we all have different beliefs, values, outlooks - just thought you may want to see this - it's kinda close to me right now - and as you know - I am rarely quiet and it's heart on sleeve…

Wicca

Start your day with positive emotions. Wake up and thank Goddess and God (Universe, Higher Being or whatever you may want to call it) for this brand-new day. Do not just jump off the bed. Stretch your body, smile and think about the great possibilities this day can give you.
• You are a miracle of the finest creation. Did you ever just sit quietly and listen to your heart beating within your chest? Think about it a few minutes and think of the magnificent things going on inside you.
• Do not take this life as granted. Be thankful for the air you breathe, for the Sun that shines, for the people that surround you, for the possibilities you are given.
• Create and do not destroy. Let Nature go its way. You are a part of the Creative source that created you. Follow that chain and pay with the same. Create!

I'm hoping Tulip will be here soon - Tulip - I'm thinking of you - I know you will be hurting - I know this is hard for you girlie - giving you so much love ….. come aboard when you're able. Please tell us of your holiday and how things are. My little fella is missing F-boy like crazy - hope the kids are well - hope you are well hun. X

Smooches all. xox x
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 11:32 am
(((wv))) So sorry you're having such a rough time of it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the tlc the internet can carry!
Mis-, you did it! I'm proud of ya.Ah, so much wrapped up in a momentous day like today.
Hey, Beth, Brroke-y!
Thanks for the info, Iz-, ever the hear-on-the-sleeve-wearer and curious one!
Hmmm, just don't have much to say today. Feel a bit like I'm on auto-pilot. Guess that's to be expected.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 12:04 pm
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:17 pm
whiteviolet wrote:
Hi, everyone.

Well, there has been so much emotion here recently- but the positive vibes, a cornucopia of love, seem to triumph over the sad. So if anyone has a little tlc to spare, I'd sure be glad of a bit too at the moment - my younger son (21) is causing me huge heartache.

Sorry to ask but it's all so difficult to cope with, on top of my illness which makes me so fragile these days. T xxxxxxxxxxx

((((((((((((((Whiteviolet))))))))))))))))) Must be those long overdue rebelious years. It will end at about age 24 give or take a year, hopefully the later. Oh and I passed that test from yesterday and took my final as well. I'll let you know how I did. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 12:06:54