"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:31 pm
I love you sis - we'll fly together a? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 04:30 pm
Izzieliz - have a great trip with the little fella and hope you have wonderful memories to bring back. I am sure you will be warmly received wherever you go. Be safe and enjoy ((xx))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 04:41 pm
Hey Indeedee

Thanku girlie - there is a big world out and I'm about to go find it...... with my little boy ... and to people I love.

We will enjoy. Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 04:48 pm
((((IZZIE))))

[size=7]penii[/size] Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 04:52 pm
you know what that last post was code for doncha?

http://pez94010.best.vwh.net/pez/bugz.jpg

Pez of course!

(is Pez the Nutella of the new generation?)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 05:35 pm
FlavourQueen wrote:
Iz - now I know why God gave me girls - even the p word is ugly!!!!! - So laughing! - could you imagine laundry and wet dreams!!! - YUK!!! Laughing

Nasty nasty nasty!! - At least we are all neat and tidy girls!!! - Love you hun xx

OH GOOD LAYORD! thanks so much FQ....I do believe that my husband will get to do the sheets when all of that starts going on...lalalalalalalala - don't wanna think about it.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 05:37 pm
Beth, I never had Nutella until recently...but Pez...well I still have a ton of those...wait a second...do you mean Pez is code for Peni?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 05:47 pm
mismi wrote:

OH GOOD LAYORD! thanks so much FQ....I do believe that my husband will get to do the sheets when all of that starts going on...lalalalalalalala - don't wanna think about it.

What a perfect way for me to sign off from the UK - the biggest smile of the day... lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala - oh mis -i love you so darn much. Will giggle all the way to Dallas. Will speak to you there sweet Dixie Gal.

CREW - ship to shore - will be talking to y'all from Dallas next - take care everyone for next 24 hours and keepa hold of my hand a?

THANKU EVERYONE - I'm here coz of you guys...and tomorrow I'll be there coz of you guys..... how blooming happy is that.

Nite Nite..

did I tell yer how much you mean to me.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

'nuff said. Razz

Asta La Vista............................................................ Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 05:57 pm
Have lots of fun, Izzie!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 01:26 am
at the airport....on our way Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 02:30 am
k - we've got a few mins access time here - got to the airport safe and sound and all set to go. Very early start with only a couple hours sleep. Left the house twice and returned to pick up what we had forgotten - but hey, that's us. Little fella slept most of the way up and all was good. Easy check in and we're now waiting to hop on the plane to New York [ la la la la la la l al la al alla la singing]

Very excited - soon to be landing stateside.

Will see y'all then.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 07:47 am
Hello Crew!

We are headed to Tennessee tomorrow. I won't have access to a computer until next Tuesday. I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you when I get back I hope...

Best wishes to you all!
hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 07:58 am
I hope you and your family will have a great time in Tennessee, Mismi.

(I am watching here to see if Izzie arrives safely.)
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 03:45 pm
Have a great time, mis-!

On Izzie watch as well!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 03:48 pm
She's gonna be a while yet, I think.

Have a wonderful time Missy. We'll see you on Tuesday. Sooooo glad that S is feeling better in time for your getaway. I hope you all have a blast!.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 06:33 pm
Hi crew, just to let you know the Eagle has landed at his destination, great trip and the sun is shining. About to head to sea to lift the lobster pots. Best wishes to you all, and looking forward hearing from the Captain, please keep the ship on even keel.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 06:36 pm
Happy Trails, Dutch.

I have Cap'n arriving Big D in about a hour, but I missed the official Itinerarary...

Enjoy, and good fishin'

Rock
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 07:56 pm
methinks she's just arrived... but I'm following the same unofficial itinerary as Rockhead. If she's on the planes I think she's on then they've all done what they were supposed to do and the final one arrived in Dallas about 10 minutes ago.

I'm guessing the captain is a bit tired.

Have a great time with the lobster pots, Dutchy.

mmmmmm, lobster..... it's been awhile.

I hope you have smooth sailing.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 09:11 pm
Hey, all. Just dropping on deck for the Izzie watch. No word yet? But it looks like she'll surface soon!

Have a great time, Dutch-! Thanks for thinkin' of us!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:21 pm
Hi all - I gather no word from the captain yet. Dutchy hope you enjoy your lobster and your time with family. Just came back from taking mama and papa out to lunch and one more visit to doc's re hubby. Few more tests then should know. Missy hope you have a great time away. BTW who is steering the boat with captain and bosun both gone?????
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.2 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:26:35