"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

wandeljw

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 07:40 am
Have a safe trip, Izzie. Please post photos.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 07:49 am
Thanku jw - I will definitely post lotsa pics love.

Sad I won't be making it to Chi-town - desperately wanted to see you guys up there - next time a?

Hope all is well with you and yours and your baby girl is still smiling her beautiful smile.

x
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 08:44 am
Well, anyway, here is what three of us Chicago A2Ker's look like. (JPB, joefromchicago, and me.) The photo was taken by cicerone imposter. I am sure you have seen many of his travel photos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/ChicagoMayJune2007142.jpg
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:03 am
yikes! didn't expect to see my mug when I popped in here. Smile

We should do another Chicago A2K lunch, JW. I'll start a discussion on our thread when I'm able to come up for air from the other things I've got going on.

Dutchy and Izzie -- safe journeys to you both. I'm sure many a story is in the making.

good to see deedee, verbivore, and jw on board.

Still looking for missy and dev to check in with restful sleep updates...

and I'm keeping Brooke et al in my heart.

I woke up this morning without a screaming headache for the first time in over a week. God bless antibiotics!

Duty calls -- I hope the entire crew has a great day.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:37 am
Greetings to all!

Verb-! So glad to hear from you. Constantly thinking of you and wondering how and where you are! You DO have our support, thoughts and prayers. Go get 'em!

Iz-, terribly excited, a bit jealous and just a little cautious for you & your trip! Keep up when / if you can. So bummed I won't be able to see you! Sad
Think of me when you touch down welcoming you (back) to the USA!

Mis-, how's the little guy? Starting to feel better?
Dutch-, you have fun on your excursion. We'll miss ya!
Is that you, JPB? Cool! I'd love to get to an a2k Chicago gathering!
Hoping Brooke & fam- are healing and that little Noah is growing & getting stronger all the time.

DeeDee, hope you are well?

Didn't sleep great last night. Lots rolling around in my brain! Evil or Very Mad
Hope everyone else is good.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:14 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gotta pack - will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh - EXCITED!!!!!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:43 pm
Hey guys...I feel great...I am so relieved. But S has had a bad day. Tummy hurts and cried a bit. But we have started the antibiotics so there is no doubt we will be feeling much better in a day or two!

Iz - I am so excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful trip. I hope we get to see you some though. TAKE IT EASY SISTER! DON'T OVERDO. Please. Thinking of you and S.

Dev - Tell your brain to take a break (ah that it were so easy) Hoping you will find that peaceful sleep soon dear. I know it is hard.

So good to see you here VBV! I hope you find a job soon. Hope you settle in nicely and that we get to see you more often!

I see a cute picture of JPB...hello cutey petootie! How're those sinuses? Take care of yourself...get plenty of rest - drink lots..you know the drill sister. :wink:

Did I miss Dutchy? Has he gone already? If I didn't Dutchy - I hope you have a wonderful trip and you know how much we miss you!

DeeDee, how's hub doing? and you. Good to see you here. I missed you too....

Brooke...you are all still in my thoughts and prayers.

Okay...laundry..lots of it. Going to do it. yuck.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:45 pm
Iz Sis - Now Breathe.................................that's better - don't forget, money, passport, S baby, clothes ( now we know you always forget them!! - still got a pile of your stuff here!!).........laptop, CAMERA, and driving licence!!

OK - Cool, enough lecturing - wish so so much that I was doing a Thelma and Louise with you hun - you will have the best time - just make sure you take plenty of breaks when you drive babe - and not to fast - eh???!!

I love you with all my heart my dearest friend and soulmate - will say prayers for you and my baby godson all the time and know he will look after you.

Enjoy every minute - so so proud of you - Thanks to A2K you have found yourself again - you guys just don't know what depression you have lifted this special person out of - Look after her, all those who will have the pleasure of meeting her - she is the best and kindest friend in the world

It will be coco hun - Just switch off from all the nonsense back here - that can wait - you know how to get hold of me when I am out in Florida

Love you babe.

To all the other crew - Mis - so so happy little one is on the mend

Vbv - so good to hear you - The right thing will come along when you least expect it....stay strong and know we are there to listen if you need to share your angst.

dutchy and deedee - big hugs

Brooke - always thinking of you and yours
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:47 pm
Hello there FQ - good to see you. Yes...so glad to know what we have and how to get rid of it! Whew!

How are you doing? All well there?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:47 pm
Hey crew - first up - BEAgle - have a wonderful time with your family. I know this is a special time for you and I am sending you all my love. Take very good care of you and Mrs BEAgle - hugs to you both xox xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jw - thanku for posting that beautiful lady up there...HA - think there may be some more shots of her coming up on A2K before too long! :wink:

QueenDev - I wish we were getting together - hopefully we will speak on the phone whilst I am over there - would be good to talk talk. x

JPB - pleased the sinuses are finally sorting - can't go flying around with bad sinuses girl............oh no no no!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo - I am nearly there. It's been a very loooooooong day and I feel as tho I am floating. Little fella decided to sleep on the new sofa tonite - too excited to go to bed - and we are getting up very very early. Friends came by today to pick up the keys so I know the house will be in safe hands whilst we are away.

I had to go with suitcases - one big, one little - tried to lift a backpack - HA - no chance!!!!! 'Ole shoulder was having none of it.

I HAVE CHECKED IN ALREADY (that was a bit clever) and we have our boarding passes - yay yay - so we are good to go. Feeling a little overwhelmed right now - know the next 24 hours are going to be tough on the body - BUT - when we get to Dallas (you know there is this massive walk from terminal to terminal and a little train) - well, we will be sitting on a buggy going beep beep beep - so that is coco. Just hope the Bubba will be there to pick us up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our little cabin in the woods on the lake has been confirmed back to us - so looking forward to that - just can't wait. Have a feeling I will sleep for the first couple of days tho after we arrive.

Finally - Brooke and Missy - thinking of you both - hoping you and yours are k. Love you so much xx

Very excited Razz
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:54 pm
Smile Mis - I am doing fine thanks - just another week to go and then I go away with the family for 2 weeks - to Florida and the Caribbean - will be so nice to have proper time with my girls and hubby and to switch off from my crazy work life.

You never stop worrying about your kids - I have 2 girls - 16 and 13 and they are great - bit hormonal at times - so poor hubby wants to leave home at least once a month!!

I am sure S baby will feel better soon - Izzie and I remember having to take worming powder when we were kids and neither of us can drink raspberry milkshake to this day as it reminds us of worming powder!!! - Now that might make him feel alot better when he knows there are lots of us that have been through that !! - What a confession!

Big hugs to you - and try and get some YOU time Mis xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:59 pm
FQ sis - HA - so laughing babe - ugh [urges whilst wanting to be ick with the thought of raspberry/strawberry milkshake] ugh ugh ugh

OOH hey - guess what..... you know I deleted everything off the loaned laptop and then MaMaIzzie picked mine up and returned the loaned one.... well, got it back.......didn't work. Major major hissy fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they drove to the house with the loaned laptop that has nothing on it now.... and.... here I sit! Evil or Very Mad (eejits)
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:00 pm
Izzie wrote:
jw - thanku for posting that beautiful lady up there...HA - think there may be some more shots of her coming up on A2K before too long! :wink:

Not only is JPB beautiful, but she is the multi-talented social director of the A2K Chicago chapter.

Have fun, Izzie!
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:01 pm
How pissed are you??? - That would be like me not having my phones with me - OMG - I bet they got some Izzie wrath!! - good for you girl

Are you taking that one with you ?

fancy a little milkshake for the journey?!!! - LOL Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:05 pm
Bless your heart...it is true I am sure...your poor husband...though here - the testosterone can get pretty thick...so many penises. Lord. I feel like getting away myself! Laughing

Where in Florida? The Keys? I love Florida...really I do. I think pink plastic flamingoes and purple houses next to the gulf is about the most beautiful thing EVER.

S has started his antibiotic today...so...hoping he will be all back to normal very soon. Thankfully it is a very tiny dosage...2.2 ml - three times a day. I was surprised. Though my memory sucks...so I hope I can remember to give it to him. I think I am going to have to set my watch to go off. I hope I remember what it is going off for. yikes.

I am so thankful to have you and Izzie. So glad she is better and will continue to hope that those fingers and that shoulder start cooperating with her... :wink:

Okay - really - laundry - procrastinating - again.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:08 pm
Hey jw - ohhhhhhhhhhhh - we will darlin' - just so looking forward to getting there. Very Happy

FQsis - oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh - I got my Early Greys in a little bag in my carry on luggage - HA - no milkshakes and the little fella won't be either! He's so tired - flaked out on the sofa - your little godson is gonna have an huge adventure - he's so very excited.

(yep - Izzie wrath - tho very politely - did come out - they got here pronto and took mine away again - feels like I can't speak without my laptop! - and how awful would that be for me - no yabbering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Yep - this one is coming with me - so hope they let me carry it on - else I can't take it! Confused
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:09 pm
Laughing so laughing at Missy's post................. oh girlie - if only you knew what FQsis was thinking right now. Believe me - she is laughing her socks off at your comment there about peniiiiiiiiiiiiii Arrow
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:10 pm
Doing the Disney thing and all the other theme parks - will go to Tampa as well and then fly down to Miami and over to Turks and Cacos.

Don't really do theme parks, but have a house in Kissimee for a week and the kids and hubby will love the rides - we have the Governors suite at the Turks resort and it is all inclusive so will lie back, read books, take a dip and lie in the sun - I will probably get sick as I haven't stopped in a year!!

Really feel a kindred spirit in you Mis - Izzie and I will have to make it over to you one day - or if you ever get over to London way........

Just done 2 hours of ironing - so know the feeling - happy housekeeping hunni x
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:12 pm
Iz - now I know why God gave me girls - even the p word is ugly!!!!! - So laughing! - could you imagine laundry and wet dreams!!! - YUK!!! Laughing

Nasty nasty nasty!! - At least we are all neat and tidy girls!!! - Love you hun xx
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:25 pm
Hey guys - Off to bed - Meetings with the new boss tomorrow - yuk!

Need to sleep - On 3rd glass of red wine and need to pack - Oh well - it will be the usual rush in the morning.

Iz - Love you babe - stay happy, safe and strong and know we all love you and you are FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best - let your spirit fly and JPB will look after you - Can't wait to see the pics.

God keep you safe sis - Love you xx
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:14:31