"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 03:24 pm
Ima here crew..... and I'm nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...just....oh!

I have made plans - unusual for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - the agenda is ...

UK - Newark - Dallas - Tulsa - Arkansas - Tulsa - Kansas - Tulsa - Dallas - Newark - UK

and in between seeing my niece from Houston and a cub from Austin - and anyone else if they are around Razz

Guess what I did...

I booked a little cabin - on a lake - just me the little fella - it is lovely - it is in the woods and has a little jetty that you can dive off and is sooooooooooooo pretty. It will be bliss (HOT but bliss). We are going to do the "hills" of Arkansas and a beautiful little chapel at the top of the state - I will be driving from Tulsa and around about for a few days - we have one nite where I have no idea where we are going to stay - but that's coco - it's an adventure after all. Little fella will have the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll get there - eventually.

I'm so excited. But oh so tired. Still haven't packed ONE thing! Spoke to FQsis for a long time tonite - she loves how I do what I do - so different to many people - yet, it works for me. Deal when it's in my face. Now I am dealing. Oh did pick up my currency tho and got my travel insurance finally sorted - oh what a story (nightmare) that has been - but - sorted now and fingers crossed it won't be needed. (oh...... I took a year policy (it was cheaper for a YEAR worldwide cover than one trip stateside - how daft is that!!!!)....) so....yer know what that means - I can get on a plane any time, anywhere - and y'all know by now how impulsive I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coco A?

Midst the excitement tho -

am thinking of our Brooke - we haven't heard from her for a little bit and everything must be very difficult right now and moving in slow motion - so - prayers and thoughts to her and the family. (((((((Babbling))))) and especially to Baby Noah who needs our strength.

So pleased to know that Missy's S-boy is picking up - lotsa love and hugs to him and to our darlin' girl xxxx

QueenDev - still not right!!!!!!!! Not good. Glad you have seen the doc - but you still don't sound as though you are all that well hun. mmmmmmmmmmm brave face methinks - hugs and hugs to you and a quick pat on the back [gently removes tiara, shines and places firmly back on the Queen's head] Take care hun xxxx

EBGirl - always a pleasure and.... photo thanku's :wink:

BEAgle - oh - missed you again - didn't get back 'til late and I know you are off to PL tomorrow for a special time with your family. I love you hun - hope you will get on tonite - you should be waking soon! I must try and get a decent nite sleep tonite - but will listen out for your bbbboing. x

BLUE - hugs and love to you BabyBlue (xox)x Razz

JPB - exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcited!

Vegemite - where are you girlie - missing you - haven't heard from you in a while - hope you are k!!!

Right - got to go and print off some emails - so will brb x

Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 03:31 pm
I have news from the dr guys. Test results came back positive for Giardia. It is a parasite that is commonly caught while hiking. Of course he got it I am sure either from the pool or the lake. We go fishing down there and he is the grubby one...he plundering for frogs and rocks to skip everytime we are down there. I will be much more vigilant about the washing of hands and nails after a fishing trip from now on I guarantee.

But it is easy to take care of...7 days of a compound antibiotic. So gross - little parasites...but thankfully it is something that can be cured very easily.

woohoo!

Thanks for your sweet thoughts folks. SO thankful for you all!
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 03:39 pm
Oh - he's a little boy with a blooming 'orrible bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness you know what it is now - and they can sort it pronto. Bless him and his little frogs and toads. Boys will be boys.....

Just so so so pleased you know what you are dealing with now Mis. Must be a huge weight off your mind. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 03:51 pm
Hey Missy -- giardia are the cutest little critters ever (when they're not making you sick, that is). Soooooooo glad you've gotten an answer and that there's an easy cure. Sleep well tonight, hun!

http://www.ccc.govt.nz/Health/images/giardia.gif

http://biology.unm.edu/ccouncil/Biology_203/Images/Protists/giardia-trph.jpg
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 03:53 pm
Heh --- I think I've just figured out next year's Halloween costume. That top one looks strikingly like me these days Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 03:55 pm
Wow...it looks like it is smiling JPB!

Thank you both. I am almost giddy right now. So silly aren't I? Amazing how finding out your child has a parasite can be that thrilling. pitiful.

Quite honestly it is the easiest to take care of of all the others...a weeks worth of cure starting tomorrow.

I will rest well tonight.

thanks again gues! :wink: http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm8/SusanTian8/hearts.gif
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 03:55 pm
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you, Iz-! And a little jealous too. Wishing good travels all the way for you!
(Ah, dear friend, Iz-, you know me too well, I'm afraid!)

Ew, mis-, a yukky bug! But, yes it's good to know what you're dealing with, and now hopefully with a week's course of antibiotics in him, he'll be right as rain - for good!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 04:03 pm
Just dropped by to say hi to all. Had a busy time lately with visitors, tests for hubby, funeral in the family - but back on board and just catching up on all the posts. Glad to hear Missy your little ones problem worked out - it is the worst just not knowing. Dev sorry you are still not well.

Izzieliz - so exciting for you and little fella. Hope you have a wonderful time away and try to leave your worries behind whilst you are gone. Whenever we took our children overseas we would buy them a journal which they would fill in each day. They still enjoy reading the journals back now and remembering the times away.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 04:18 pm
Izzie wrote:
I have made plans - unusual for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - the agenda is ...

UK - Newark - Dallas - Tulsa - Arkansas - Tulsa - Kansas - Tulsa - Dallas - Newark - UK

and in between seeing my niece from Houston and a cub from Austin - and anyone else if they are around Razz

JPB - exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcited!

Very Happy

Sweetie, if you waited any longer to make plans they couldn't be called plans. Very Happy

and me tooooooo!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 04:36 pm
oooooohooohohhhoooohhhooooo

hey hey hey...

just picked up my messages on the phone (something I never do Rolling Eyes ) and GUESS WHAT.....

MY LAPTOP IS WAITING IN THE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BEEN FIXED.

OH........HOW HAPPY AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh how sad does that make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Very Happy

so................ have asked MaMa Izzie if she will collect it for me in the morning as I have so much on tomorrow - and then..... I will be able to take mine with me. They replaced the whole motherboard Shocked

and none of my data was affected Very Happy

so............................ that's a bit happy a?

which means....

crap.... gotta delete everything off here tonite!!!!!!!!! Confused

Indeedee - how is hubby doing?

oh - journal - great idea - think the little fella will love that. Will be getting him to email his Dad most days but a journal is a good plan - being a writing sorta person meself, think the little fella will love it. Thanks hun.

JPB - we're leaving ...... on a jet plane [sings] :wink:

Missy - phew phew phew Smile

QueenDev - you need hugged (((((DEV)))))

k...... deleting in progress!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 04:55 pm
Izzieliz - his friends will enjoy reading the journal too. Hubby doing okay but poor devil is being probed from both ends. I think I need to take him away for a few days after all the tests done - just some pure "chill out" time for us both. Have to start sourcing where. Mama and I have nearly finished the "Sex and the City" series and she is already disappointed that it is finishing. Told her she might enjoy ER or Friends so will do that for her next.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 05:22 pm
Oh poor hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Hugs to him!

yep - will do the journal - and... well, I'm kinda into scrapbooking....well was - yeah I know - that makes me sad on the second count - but you should see the scrapbooks I've done Very Happy He loves to make things - so that will be a real good thing to do. He is so creative - clever little fella.

Oh - MaMaDD - well, of course I would have to recommend FRIENDS - know every one and .... well, the obvious

but also love a George Clooney!

[swoons - falls over - sighs]
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 06:28 pm
everything off laptop now deleted and it's now back in it's box (sheesh took me ages to set that all up) - reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly hope mine is gonna be back in working order!

Got the dinosaur running now and am gonna have to go and crash out in a while. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooof!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 07:02 pm
Okay Izzieliz - have a good sleep ((xx))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:13 am
Goooooooooooooood Morning Very Happy

Not much sleep! Sad

Excited Razz

(lots to do!) Confused
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:59 am
OMG - what - six hours of sleep???? You are unbelievable. Mind racing around too much huh? Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:50 am
Nah - just over hours.... but that's OK - can sleep on the plane ?

Oooooooooooh -gonna have a hair cut in a moment..... Shocked oh Samson's hair off...... just call me Delilah...

Delilah
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:40 am
Izzie I'm off in less than 10 hours but before I go, wishing you and the little fella the trip of a lifetime, may you enjoy every mile of your travel. Please say hello for me to any of the crew you may happen to meet, look forward reading about some of your experiences, please drive carefully and don't exhaust yourself. Will be thinking of you all along the way, take care, hugs and smooches from down under. xox
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 07:14 am
a Big hi from the silicon valley of India..
the climate is pretty cool here and im still on a job hunt..
When I like the company choses not to take me.and when the company likes me..I opt out of it..Smile

God has great plans lemme sit and watch he has planed for me Smile!!!!! 11 days now..still roaming around

hi mismi..thnk u so much for asking..im just roaming around with ths job stuff..sure wil ctch up wit my dear a2ks at the earliest

hi dev - thnk u so much for ur wishes..and bosun i thnk it goes without saying - "u r always there"

Izziee..missing u lots captain..i think ive been mentally talking to u at times..did u hear that ??at that end?? ..
and ya my cousin just returned rfom UK after a business visit..and guess what..i really gt to taste those english chocolates!!! and ohhh lemme nt
thnk of it so much again...soooo yummy Smile

well thge rest of the crew a big hi to ye all..wen im alone down this road..searching for a job and nt able to yell out the frustration to anyone..
i realize how important you all are to me..
when tears well in me..when i start doubting my potentials..i realize the importance of all your support and compliments..
as Izzie often says..

Crew - You simply are the best!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 07:31 am
Little One

you mean so much to us as well - yes I can hear you...I know it's hard right now and I know how you heart is hurting.

You are doing so well hunni - keep your faith, keep strong and know we all care about you too.

Your potential is huge - you know it, we know it - and we won't doubt you. We're here whenever you are able to come aboard - I will have msn in the US and hopefully we can talk then sweet child.

Hugging you so big xox xxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.16 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:31:56