"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:14 am
Hey Mis - Sending S boy big hugs and with mom like you , I am sure he will back to full health in no time - Big hugs - FQ

Hi Dutchy and Crew - still thinking of you all - Iz Liz - how are your plans coming on sis?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:22 am
FlavourQueen how nice to see you so late in the evening (that is here Smile ), trust you're having a very relaxing day at home, perhaps even enjoying a nice drink. Have a feeling 'sister' is very tired and having an afternoon nap. Hugs from downunder. xx
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:25 am
About to go and pour a g and t as we have friends coming over fo a barbie - weather is up to 29C here - so hot hot hot!!
Lovely to know you are ok and loads of love from blighty!

Sis gets really tired and that is my biggest concern for her travels - I am sure all her friends will look after her along the way you guys are the best!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:32 am
That sounds like an ideal day for a BBQ and a few drinks F/Q, swap you anytime, down to 7 at the moment. Threw a few marinated prawns on the barbie myself tonight but quickly retreated inside. Enjoy your time with your friends.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:34 am
I will - Thanks - Sleep well Bosun Bear and I will try to get on board next week - x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 09:43 am
G'day crew.

Another hot morning in Toronto. We're getting ready for another set of thunderstorms for the afternoon.

Dogs and fella are out sashaying right now. Chores are done.

No, mismi, that wasn't my cake. I'm not famous for my pretty cakes - I'm more known for decorating silly cakes (ciggies etc) Laughing

There's a jazz festival happening just down at the Beach here this weekend. We could hear the music when we had the dogs out walking the last couple of nights. A bit too busy down there to take them right to the site.

http://www.beachesjazz.com/streetfest/queenst.jpg

http://www.beachesjazz.com/streetfest.html
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 12:38 pm
Happy Sunday to Izzie, and the entire crew.
I have returned. Ten days. Want more. Something called responsibility beckoned me back home.
Caught some pike and trout. Stumbled upon a hive of bees. Tried new cocktails, made new friends, lost part of a shirt, hiked to eleven waterfalls, learned how to play euchre, experimented with gravity, and broke no bones.
Nice to be home. Kind of, sort of, missed some of you folks.
Have a nice day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:02 pm
Glad you are back dear Alex - and that you had a great time. Would love to hear of your adventures..... it all sounds great, so pleased no broken bones.

I missed ya hun - so good you are back. Smile

EBGirl - hope you have a great day. x

((((((((((((Missy)))))))))

Brooke - thinking of you xox
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:23 pm
Welcome back to the 'real world', Alex. Sounds like you had a fabulous time!
Ooh, have a fun day at the fest, Beth.
Iz-, honey, I'm thinkin' about you an awful lot today. HUG
Thinking of Brooke too and hoping Noah is flourishing.
Hi, mis-. So sorry to hear about S's tummy again. Sad Seems everything's a bit off from my perspective.
Hope everyone is as well as can be expected!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:24 pm
Howdy doody shipmates; may all those who have suffered so greatly recently find the resolve to overcome and flourish.

Belated Happy Birthday Tulip; I hope you have a nice trip.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:23 pm
Morning crew, spare a thought for a cold Eagle, down to 0 degrees here! Please send some warm vibes down under I'm shivering. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:26 pm
80 degrees warm good enough? Just had dinner on the deck. Wafting some of the warm your way!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:28 pm
Thank you Dev, that sounds just wonderful 80 degrees and eating outside, I'm pouring you a Margarita. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:29 pm
Why, thank you! I'm drinking that margarita! Very Happy Drunk
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:32 pm
Cheers Dev, may you have a great night. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:55 pm
Back atcha, Dutch- (et al.)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 06:03 pm
Like to share our fun with the Captain, where are you Izzie?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:06 pm
She's had a rough day, Dutch. Hopefully she's zzz'ing into the night.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:15 pm
I hope so too, needs all the sleep she can get, before the big trip. A gutsy little woman, I admire her tremendously.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:21 pm
We all do! Not that it isn't lovely sharing the deck with you, but where is everyone else, I wonder?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:32:48